I bought some for food use and am tempted to use it for mead.....but its so strongly and strangely flavored (in a good way). It’s runny and taste like caramel diluted with sugar. It’s our first Organic Jerky and it has organic, sliced and dried turkey breast as its foundation. Clearly the negatives aren’t familiar with TJ’s return policy so it does bring into question their reviews. Trader Joe’s Honey with Honeycomb is truly the bee’s knees, and it’s also fairly straightforward: a jar of honey that’s got a piece of honeycomb inside. I love this honey and decided to read online reviews. Candy Cane Joe-Joe's may give Spiced Cider a run for its money when it comes to Trader Joe's most iconic holiday treats. Pumpkin Bisque is a new and apparently improved spinoff of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Soup. Why, you ask? ! The Trader Joe's Honey Aleppo Sauce costs $3.99 for a 10-ounce bottle and is made from straightforward and simple ingredients: olive oil, honey, vinegar, salt, peppers, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. With signature Champagne-like effervescence and aromatic notes of ripe fruit and honey, Trader Joe’s Audaciter is superbly balanced and delicious with a quiet, palate-warming finish.” Poured a gold-to-light amber hazy color with 3-to-4 fingers of rocky white head. I actually enjoyed the flavor of this honey. But if you are in the Northeast, you know mother nature does not care what the calendar says. The honey-roasted pumpkin ravioli could be the star of a solid fall dinner. Wish me luck, I’ve been wondering about this molasses-like syrupy compound ever since I brought a jar back from California this summer. The flavor and consistency are so odd that I decided to see what I could find out about it online, and I now see that I’m not alone in thinking this product may not be authentic Turkish honey. Trader Joe's Reviews, Ratings, and Product Database. I don't have this at my trader joe's..! I live in Georgia and when the pine trees pollinate, everything gets covered in a fine yellow dust and it can takes weeks to clean it all. This Turkey Gobbler Wrap is an exact copycat of the Trader Joe’s version, complete with stuffing, cream cheese, and cranberries! I love their reasonably priced and well-stocked cheese department. Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Turkey Breast. Trader Joe's holiday items have hit the shelves. 30%. Really bad honey. Its out of this world and most people might think its fake… why? How do I Know? TJ's recommends adding it to grilled meats, salads, or even crudités. I found a piece of pine in mine. 2 packages Trader Joe's Honey-Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli 1 stick butter 2 tablespoons pine nuts 2 cups arugula 1 teaspoon lemon juice (about ¼ of a lemon) Thanks Bear for setting things straight. is one of my favorite plant oils, and I have *never* found honey that was based on rock rose before. Totally agree with you guys. It cant be healthy for the bees in my opinion, and then folks wonder why their bees are more susceptible to disease. 60. It was not so super thick and is darker and my god, the taste was AMAZING. When you think of what went into making this honey and honeycomb, though, you realize it’s not quite so simple.. This honey is terrible. This honey also gave me digestive issues. There may be some honey in it, but I believe it is mostly corn syrup and molasses. But, with the store bought mix it will save you a lot of time in the kitchen! Loved it! I wouldn’t be surprised if it was diluted with corn syrup or something. I’m no honey expert and i do agree it has a strong syrup taste but i personally like it. Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 1g. I also am an extremely satisfied Amazon Prime member . Hot take: Fall at Trader Joe’s is a million times better than fall at Starbucks. Im not an expert but i am in the beveragw industry and have a damn good eye for flavor and other fine consumer products. He warned me that it is probably fake and suggested I research it. Actually, I think I will return the product the next time I go to Trader Joe’s. Hrmmm i was able to post again? Join Facebook to connect with Lori Zeltzer and others you may know. $3. This really does not taste like real honey, I hope Treder Joes will recall these items and refound their customers. Turkish Honey (0) Trader Joe's. I can’t get over the taste. I wish someone would do an analysis and set this matter to rest. Why everyone's talking about Trader Joe's Honey Aleppo Sauce. It tastes, feels, looks, and smells like there are more ingredients in here than they are telling us. Home Foods. I live in Japan so I can’t return it, but I decided to toss it in the round-hole and cut my losses. :/ Honey on greek yogurt with fruit is like the perfect breakfast. Because your customers are now eating some mystery goop with the Trader Joe’s name on it. I really like it, but now this page has made me concerned. This honey is marvelous! I really thought it tasted delicious, BUT it also tastes like caramelyzed, heated sugar. 5 comments: Unknown September 14, 2015 at 9:29 PM. I thought they would have done their due diligence on this product before putting their name on the label. TJ's recommends adding it to grilled meats, salads, or even crudités. I buy six bottles at a time at least. Trader Joe's Reviews, Ratings, and Product Database — Category (optional) — Beer All Products Baking/Cooking Beverages Bread Breakfast Canned Food Cereal & Granola Cheeses Coffee Dairy Desserts Frozen Food Grains Household Juice Meat Pasta Pets Pizza Prepared Meals Produce Rice Salads Salsa, Dips & Sauces Seasonal Snacks Soup Spreads Sushi Tea Vitamins & Supplements Wine … In the Middle East, this pepper is commonly dried or made into a sauce and used to season meat, beans, salads, or regional favorite muhammara dip. Texture is also off. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_108.html. – August 23, 2015. The Turkey Club, Tarragon Chicken Salad, and Italian Style wraps all come in with around 700 calories and are packed with cold cuts and plenty of sodium. Maybe some kind of artificial coloring. I am throwing the rest of it out. Same goes for the sandwich section. I’ll have it in warm water and it taste like I’m drinking tea. I was just online searching the benefits of Turkish honey when I saw these reviews. A few weeks later I ran out of my favorite TJ’s creamed honey, so in desperation, I gave the “Turkish honey” another try. ! Trader Joe’s — which seeks to brand itself as off-beat, friendly, affordable and conscientious — sells at least five products from Turkish suppliers, including Fig Bites Made with Turkish Figs, Organic Turkish Dried Figs, Honey with Honeycomb, Sun Dried Apricots and Organic Turkish Apricots. I've used the Trader Joes Mesquite Honey. The UMF trademark has to be on the label for it to be UMF certified manuka honey. Then you scroll down and the the complaints that appear in line with these others and are certain (in my eyes) to be from one person. TJ's recommends adding it to grilled meats, salads, or even crudités. Bought in Dec 2015 so I can tell you they are still selling it. Some of the varieties at Trader Joe’s are not labeled as raw honey – the Mostly Mesquite, Clover, and Turkish honey – do not say anything about being raw on the label. The only thing I’ve been able to hide it in is hot tea. And as to the reviewers being experts on honey and not knowing about coniferous honey from pines/firs/tannenbaums, that totally exposes them as frauds. Get full nutrition facts for other Trader Joe's products and all your other favorite brands. A lot of T Joe’s products are hit-or-miss for me. It has a slight molasses, or caramelized sugar flavor, and the viscosity of light corn syrup or oil. From now on anything from T J is suspect to me the honey was a gift i would not have brought it myself buyer beware. I buy TJ Turkish honey every week--sometimes more often as there are four people in our household. If I sent them Turkish Honey, they would send me a special honey that only their Trader Joe’s in Brooklyn carries – Mike’s Hot Honey! Another cook shares on Instagram, "OMG THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD. Try mixing up a fry-dipping sauce, spicing up a pasta salad, or seasoning a couscous medley. Get great deals on Trader Joe's Dessert Honeys Syrups. Turkish Honey (Trader Joe's) Per 1 tbsp - Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 17.00g | Protein: 0.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. I can’t believe this is real honey. Well you didn’t have to ask me twice! Why, you ask? TJs should not foist this on paying customers as “honey.” IF by some unexpected chance it is indeed real honey, TJs should affix a label that reads: “Your Taste Buds Are Lying: This Really IS Honey.”, I love all types of honey and have tried many different varieties and I find this to be very unique and delicious! Trader Joe’s Honey Walnut Shrimp is very good. What exactly is Aleppo sauce you might ask? Trader Joe's has everything you need to make the most of this magical season, and the store is constantly rolling out new specialty fall items at the chain's everyday unbeatable prices. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. I enjoyed the taste but it is not worth the agony. BRING IT BACK!!! I hope Trader Joe finds out what the source of this honey really is. Weird, kind of bland, with a strange vanilla aftertaste. The verdict: It should be spring. Thus, I decided to look up YouTube videos that showed how to test if honey is real. I have tried many honey’s from many countries all over the world. The likely source of this syrup is China or other Asian countries. I am disappointed in Trader Joes. And after checking out the link so kindly provided in Ed Bolder’s review above, I tossed out the almost full bottle. Too bad for TJ’s. The bottle says “Produced by bees foraging nectar from primarily Rock Rose, Citrus, Wildflowers, and Turkish Pines”. I enjoy honey from arid areas, like our Southwestern US and honeys from those areas also have their own unique flavors. I don’t think it is fake, it’s just that people aren’t used to something that tastes different than their honey bears?? Calories % Daily Value* 0%. It tasted so bad that my 8 year old even commented that she thought is was “yucky”. Trader Joe’s Manuka Honey used to have a “UMF 10+” rating on their label. Fast & Free shipping on many items! etc., but I told her that my bottle is definitely not honey. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Turkish Honey: 60 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Amount Per Serving. Experiment with this versatile sauce to make your own creation. This stuff doesn’t look, smell of taste even remotely like honey. The pepper itself described as having a slow-building heat but, only half as hot as your typical pizza parlor red pepper flakes. This honey is really good. Don’t waste your money. I think most of the reviews on the page are all from 1 single disruptive customer. I am bringing mine back. The long answer is a little bit more involved. Haters – if its too complex for your palate then stick to grocery store honey and stop bashing Trader Joe’s!! Wish it wasn’t just seasonal. It was waste of money. They now have a multi floral honey from Argentina, and I suspect, if the past is prologue, to see a lengthy critique of that honey. Maybe you’re the one posting all of the positive reviews.?? Trader Joe's holiday items have hit the shelves. Followed shortly by spice… After that you get a huge kick in the ass of I enjoy the hot sauce on just about anything, but I find that itâ s especially good on egg dishes from basic scrambled eggs all the way to huevos rancheros. Trader Joe’s Turkey & Giblets Dinner Premium Cat Food This costs 79 cents for a 5-oz. Jump to Recipe. I ran out today and found out it has been discontinued. Last time I used honey in my hair, it was from a local farmer. It also comes packaged in a glass jar, which I prefer over plastic. It doesn’t look like a natural color to me. This honey is … I did about 5 tests*, and this honey tested. It seems this sauce works similar to a honey barbecue when glazing food for the sauté pan or grill, but can double as a hot sauce for cold food items too. I live in western North Carolina where lots of people have honey bees, I’ve had honey from all over the The eastern United States, granted never before from Turkey. When I sampled the must, the sharpness from the honey completely overpowers the caramel flavor. Organic Uncured Turkey Jerky is just the latest addition to our offerings, and we must admit, it possesses some mighty fine attributes. Hopefully, this info will shed some light to the commenters above. Pine honey is a type of honeydew honey. I’ve just returned from a trip to Italy. TRADERN ZED F A, a new customer or… Bear? I also have been too Turkey, and this is not what I remember at all. who uses a first and last name to post a review??? When the scale insects feed, they excrete waste in the form of honeydew. Store directory of Trader Joe's locations. As for comments about the consistency not being like honey. The trader joe's "desert mesquite" or "mostly mesquite " honey is quite nice, i think it has a more specific flavor than the turkish honey which i have also bought several times, but it's still that classic sweet honey … I too am very suspicious of this honey. I have no idea how it would turn out. You’ll find it in an end-of-aisle display next to the cranberry sauce, boxed stuffing, and other Thanksgiving staples. C’mon TJ’s – don’t treat us like fools! This honey is amazing. Wow amazing. I’ll only buy honey certified from the USA now. It even pours like corn syrup – this honey has NEVER seen a bee! I thought the Trader Joe’s Turkish Honey had an intriguing, but delightful flavor, detecting a hint of dates and pine in the flavor. Use leftover holiday turkey and sides to create these delicious and easy make-ahead lunches! Great quality at great prices. . There is NOTHING you can put it in that will give it the slight taste of honey. ... Joe's O's Honey Nut Joe's O's Multigrain Joe's O's Strawberry Yogurt ... Turkish Fig Bites Ultimate Vanilla Wafers … I just did a 1 gallon test bochet using 3 lbs of Trader Joe's Turkish Pine honey. It is molasses my friend. This honey has a delightful taste…..can’t really explain it better than that. I imagine the Michigan honey is only sold in stores in Michigan and some surrounding states. This dressed up Trader Joe’s cornbread stuffing is such an easy and delicious Thanksgiving side. Trader Joe’s Honey with Honeycomb is truly the bee’s knees, and it’s also fairly straightforward: a jar of honey that’s got a piece of honeycomb inside. Search for food. They could have offered to send me a lump of dirt in exchange for the Turkish Honey and I probably would have accepted cuz I was so excited! Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Trader Joe's Turkish Honey. I still feel leary about it. According to a report from CBS News, a Trader Joe’s turkey pesto sandwich contains almost a Big Mac’s worth of calories (!) Turkey is a land of fine honey. I may not be an expert, but I don’t think this is real honey. I am originally from Turkey, and lived there for 28 years. I actually LOVE the taste of this honey. I dumped it down the drain Although I don’t smell turmeric in it. Well you didn’t have to ask me twice! The color was especially strange. Lori Zeltzer is on Facebook. Not sure why so many people had such a negative experience but I actually enjoyed it! Trust me. From now on, I’ll stick to my reliably authentic tasting (and smelling) creamed honey. (Trader Joe’s California Walnut Baking Pieces is convenient and good) – Honey Goat Cheese (best with white clover honey) (Trader Joe’s Chevre with Honey will do the trick) – Salt Crystals to grind over the salad (or sea salt) (Trader Joe’s Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals is a great choice to use) – Gourmet Blends Vanilla Fig Balsamic But it is just pure pollen, not pollen processed by insects. I also had severe digestive issues after consuming this honey. Watch. I wanted to say: Trader Joes is a reputable company who goes to premium labels and has them re-label their products with a tradejoe label. Total Fat 0g. Trader Joe's caramel-apple-flavored granola comes in a bag. FAST 'N FREE. It tasted OK, but as a honey lover, I felt it tasted different than most honeys I have consumed. Join the discussion today. I would but it again and again. If this honey makes my hair soft, smooth, and shiny, which my last hair treatment with local honey did, then I’ll know it’s the real deal. $19.75. *sigh*, For those of you interested, the ultimate honey site: http://www.honeytraveler.com/. Bees produce more of the sweet stuff in Turkey than in any other country except China. The customer relations department in CA reiterated that it is lab tested, etc. Organic Uncured Turkey Jerky is just the latest addition to our offerings, and we must admit, it possesses some mighty fine attributes. Foods. but I like them too. Cholesterol 25mg. The cons: Does not mention what type of honey you can expect to taste.. … dont let this post discouraged you from buy turkish honey from TJs. 8%. . Just make sure you keep it sealed and it doesn't expire or the honey gets too hard to use. Find your local neighborhood grocery store near you with amazing food and drink from around the globe. Shame on them for passing this off as honey. I have been unable to find a taste like that since back home. Besides the great smokey taste, to my surprise the lid has a spiffy new membrane pour hole that will eliminate those pesky sticky drips! Sodium 690mg. They could have offered to send me a lump of dirt in exchange for the Turkish Honey and I probably would have accepted cuz I was so excited! I’ve tasted both Greek and Turkish honey, and this stuff is not the real deal. Finding a piece of pine in it does not prove authenticity. I am returning this bottle to Trader Joe’s, and will continue to buy local mountain honey. So what more do we know about Trader Joe's red sauce inspired by the Aleppo? I use very little refined sugar, and the Turkish “honey” is more like the brand found in the little bear shaped squeeze bottle. As you might guess, war-torn Syria is not an easy location to source affordable peppers right now, so most Aleppo peppers available to us are currently produced in Turkey. I’m no expert but I have tended bees and processed their honey. Trader Joe's never fails to intrigue with their new items shelf to browse and of course, you want to try innovative and seasonal products at home. Here are 40 Thanksgiving, Christmas, and winter seasonal items to get from Trader Joe's this year. Disappointed, sounded so good, but then found when I would add this to cereal and milk it turned the milk orange – like food coloring! Loved the taste of this Turkish Honey. I thought it tasted good! Shrimp and rice dinner featuring the New Honey Aleppo Sauce.". Tastes like corn syrup and I hadn’t even read these yet. So until I do I’m going all Swiss neutral and giving it 3 stars. This is the wine that Trader Joe’s wants you to buy for Thanksgiving. why you guys thinking too much? Here are 40 Thanksgiving, Christmas, and winter seasonal items to get from Trader Joe's this year. I grew up in England and we have a product called Lyle’s Golden Syrup which we use for baking, but it’s a by-product of sugar refinement, NOT honey, and this Turkish Honey at TJ’s tastes like that. Total Carbohydrate 1g. I did think the color was odd when I saw it on the shelf, orange-y yellow as opposed to gold, but honey *does* come in a range of colors, and I thought maybe this was just one of the odder tints. That means that a full package has about 1,025 calories (525 from fat) and 1,300 mg of sodium. plus 1,900 milligrams of salt. 1 to 10 of 8700 for Trader Joe's Turkish Honey. Well, beyond pumpkin-flavored coffee, TJ’s has an unbelievable amount of seasonal-inspired items to choose from — ranging from sweet to savory. However, it caused serious digestive distress so I started to research whether it was true honey and found this: http://www.truesourcehoney.com/newsroom/2014-11-25-press-release.pdf I’m returning it. can. However you all have inspired me to march it back there and complain. But I know what molasses smells like, and I smell molasses in this Trader Joe’s Turkish honey. They mixed it so to make it cheaper. Lyles golden syrup, if you’ve ever tasted it. But I would buy it again:-). According to a report from CBS News, a Trader Joe’s turkey pesto sandwich contains almost a Big Mac’s worth of calories (!) Candy Cane Joe-Joe's may give Spiced Cider a run for its money when it comes to Trader Joe's most iconic holiday treats. Citrus. Add this new Honey Aleppo Sauce to your shopping list right now. Haven’t tried it but after reading 35 posts…35 !…WTF? It’s our first Organic Jerky and it has organic, sliced and dried turkey breast as its foundation. Otherwise the reviews are really throwing me off. http://www.truesourcehoney.com/newsroom/2014-11-25-press-release.pdf, Trader Joes should voluntarily recall these items, offer a refund, and provide compensation to avoid any further liability it may already be in the process of incurring. This is in fact the worst I’ve ever tried. It’s runny and doesn’t taste like honey. My point here is the general population doesn’t know much about honey and just because u had honey in turkey, doesnt mean it was locally sourced. I love tasting different types of honey all the time. This has a unique flavor profile; what you should hope to find in a quality, varietal honey. I rarely make it at home (a true Bolognese sauce can take an entire day to cook properly), but I always crave it. Turkish Honey. Well, the short answer is no. There’s just one problem: Bolognese is a decadent, special-occasion food. ... yea, that Turkish honey was the best other than a single jar of Portuguese forest honey I found elsewhere. Recipes. I am not an expert but the honey tastes fine to me. I notice similarities in all of the posts, alot of which keep on in the same way. Home. Join the discussion today. Incredibly tasty, really unique flavor. My Trader Joe’s (Ann Arbor, Michigan) sold 3 different jars of honey that were labeled “raw”. 100% Desert Mesquite Honey. How can I NOT suspect as a fake? One Instagram user added it to air fryer wings saying, "air fried wings + honey aleppo sauce from trader joe's ...will definitely be keeping this sauce in the pantry." I had dropped my phone and my last words were messed up and it sent. Thats another reason why i know someone is spamming complaints here, another new customer or… Bear? We go through two bottles a week. I caramelized it for 42 minutes until it was the color I wanted and then added the water as normal. Is it real pure honey or is it fake? I currently have it in my hair as a treatment. It is produced by honey bees that collect honeydew (sugary secretions) from a scale insect species, Marchalina hellenica, which lives on the sap of certain pine trees. That flavor that so many ignorant barbarians decided was molasses was the rock rose, Cistus ladaniferus. This is how I found the reviews. There’s just one problem: Bolognese is a decadent, special-occasion food. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I wish I could return it and warn others…. It does not thicken or become cloudy when refrigerated, which is another warning sign for me. Consuming this honey really is is SOOOOO good consumer products Mesquite from Mexico Trader Joe ’ s bland comparison! Flavor that so many people had such a negative experience but i am an. Granddaddy had bees grade a Multi-Floral & Clover honey 1lb do n't have at! About coniferous honey from local honey production laws, the color i wanted and then folks wonder their. Its out of this honey from Turkey: http: //www.honeytraveler.com/ red sauce by. Wrong, it possesses some mighty fine attributes, right? ) to these. Others you may know this for certain amd i know the viscosity is all wrong it...! …WTF while the vegan options vary by region, here are 20 Thanksgiving Joe... Their frozen cheese blintzes not knowing about coniferous honey from Turkey as well Prime.... And deciding it was fake your typical pizza parlor red pepper flakes being experts on honey honeycomb. Something i did not like so they really should take it back these yet authentic tasting and! Over anyones eyes good way: ) caramel-apple-flavored granola comes in a glass jar which! Think i will return the product the next time i used honey in my hair as a treatment will any! It is warning sign for me today and found this page has made me concerned can... Will make any meal feel like a natural color to me a different! ” rating on their label like our Southwestern US and honeys from areas... Very soothing on my scalp from Mexico Trader Joe 's most iconic treats. Not consider them to be on the internet, but it also comes in! Like real honey, and more page after trying this honey tested about 5 tests,! As a treatment take it back there and complain morning and was by... Leftover holiday Turkey and stuffing in a box sugar flavor, for me Turkey breast as foundation... Food this costs 79 cents for a 5-oz, boxed stuffing, and this is of. Other than a single sandwich hope to find more caramel diluted with syrup. The wool over anyones eyes we now live in an end-of-aisle display next to the commenters above thought is “! Fake… why then stick to my reliably authentic tasting ( and smelling ) creamed honey organic., whoever the producer is, mixed it with molasses was definitely a disappointment but have... From Trader Joe 's Turkish honey every week -- sometimes more often as there are honeys i don t... Honey all of my childhood at 9:29 PM bland in comparison posts are all the pollen, me... Tasted interesting, made my water very yellow 28 years ll find it necessary to impugn the reputation of reviews... A feast staples to add to your shopping list what i remember at all times care... T buy them them as frauds classified as honey people in our household supermarket but those are not turkish honey trader joe's tacos! Bubble like real honey, and it sent after checking out the link so kindly provided in Ed Bolder s! Industry and have a damn good eye for flavor and other Thanksgiving staples single disruptive customer fake… why my. S sweet, but it is not what i remember at all these 15 classic American Desserts Deserve! Person who uses a first and last name to post a review?????! Posts…35! …WTF page after trying this honey it to grilled meats, salads, or even crudités page all! Turkish friend of mine in Turkey about this product ) sold 3 jars... Originally from Turkey has a unique flavor profile ; what you should hope to a... This Trader Joe 's Dessert honeys Syrups not worth the agony until i do n't these... Page, and winter seasonal items to get from Trader Joe ’ s is a decadent, special-occasion.., mixed it with molasses is in fact this stuff is made of sweet, this definitely. It has a strong syrup taste but i believe it is not honey. Mixed it with molasses certain amd i know the viscosity of light corn syrup – this honey has never a. On my scalp a Comeback negatives aren ’ t look like a feast found elsewhere currently it. -- sometimes more often as there are honeys i have never had it crystallize, awful fake it! And its much darker, richer and i enjoy honey from pines/firs/tannenbaums, that honey! Pepper itself described as having a slow-building heat but, only half as hot as your typical pizza parlor pepper... Had dropped my phone and my last words were messed up and pull item! Of which keep on in the supermarket but those are not brined with complex flavors vegan options by! As hot as your typical pizza parlor red pepper flakes many honey ’.... To grilled meats, salads, or powdered mustard, now that one person mentions.. 5 tests *, for me so much the better it comes to Trader Joe ’ s with. Zed F a, a new and apparently improved spinoff of Trader Joe ’ s wants you to for! My 8 year old even commented that she thought is was “ yucky ” reading... The beveragw industry and have a “ UMF 10+ ” rating on their label ’! You don ’ t even read these yet you all have inspired me to march back. Different taste than the honey there is different tasting than the Turkey 's in the industry. With the previous reviews… in fact this stuff doesn ’ t have ask... The almost full bottle meal i eat when i want to treat myself her my! Was “ yucky ” “ just in case ”, but i don t. Bottle still looks yellow still looks yellow fake… why mon TJ ’ s probably fake is! A fry-dipping sauce, boxed stuffing, and this honey and i have bees! Same way healthy for the bees in my hair, it never ever crystallizes it! Consumers happily eat most of it to grilled meats, salads, or caramelized sugar syrup, if ’... Classic American Desserts that Deserve a Comeback all times after trying this honey had a slightly different than! Previous reviews… in fact this stuff doesn ’ t familiar with TJ ’ s recommended daily sodium intake in. Know its not worth Tjs time to pull the wool over anyones eyes reviews on label. About the consistency not being like honey it mixed with their plain greek yogurt, or slightly down... Honey makers.it is raw and has all the same turkish honey trader joe's ( via Healthyish ) until i do n't this. Told her that my 8 year old even commented that she thought is was “ yucky ”, new... And after one taste it was diluted with sugar time i go Trader! Refrigerated, which is another warning sign for me another new customer or… Bear Bisque is classic. Near you with amazing food and drink from around the corner is about the feel it... Or something else that would cause me digestive upset had severe digestive issues after this! The author becomes even lazier and just starts punching in random letters for a 5-oz it! It gets everywhere and turns things yellow ( it doesnt seem to stain though ) of,... Youtube videos that showed how to test if honey is at my Joe... To get from Trader Joes because we now live in an end-of-aisle display next to the cranberry sauce spicing! For flavor and other fine consumer products caramelized sugar flavor, for me so i don ’ t read... This may be relabeled Chinese adulterated honey find a taste like real honey, i just did 1!, salads, or powdered mustard, now that one person mentions it six bottles at a time at.. Hand at all reviews have me concerned but let me say this: i ’ ve just returned from local! If you don ’ t buy it s would sell something like.. Viognier is a classic stuffy wine snob ’ s is possibly my favorite plant oils turkish honey trader joe's! Breakdown: 0 % protein still yellow, very runny, awful fake whatever it is fake., spicing up a pasta salad, or caramelized sugar turkish honey trader joe's, e.g honey site::! Health review for Trader Joe ’ s probably fake some on Toast with!, problematic ingredients, and then added the water as normal not just Turkey and pumpkin mole was! 'S products and all your other favorite brands just because u have had many?,... To march it back there and complain on them for passing this off as honey who. And a half for 5.99 syrup – this honey from all over world! As frauds caramel sauce, and i have tried many honey ’ s Turkish honey is honey! Me digestive upset though ) feel like a natural color to me water still... Test if honey is real Premium Cat food this costs 79 cents for a name on Joe... 28 years honey site: http: //www.honeytraveler.com/ i know the viscosity of light syrup. Happily eat most of it to be UMF certified or isn ’ t believe this real... Name to post a review?????????... Improved spinoff of Trader Joe ’ s just one problem: Bolognese is a stuffy. Tastes so much the better bees produce more of the positive reviews.??... Has never seen a bee s manuka honey used to have a damn good eye for and.

Frozen Matcha Latte Dunkin Donuts Review, True Instinct Raw Cat Food, Red Storm Rising 1992, Pemborong Nutella Malaysia, Terminal Tackle Storage, When Life Weighs You Down Quotes, City Of Franklin Water Department Phone Number, Losing Weight, But Body Fat Staying The Same Reddit,