In addition to the $2.69 gnocchi, the other items can be bought for a bargain and used multiple times. Like their Cauliflower cousins, these toothsome pillows of real, fresh kale (over 50% of the recipe!) We’re doing a riced cauliflower risotto that will be out [later this year].”. Every morning, I wake up and say, “I’m going to do something other than a smoky eye today.” Then…I end up doing a smoky eye anyway (most days). The other thing we learned is that you’re probably cooking your gnocchi wrong. For the record, I love hacking TJ’s products and making them my own. If you want to give it a try, you’ll need a few things…. Then I added a couple handfuls of the Ranch Chickpeas and mixed everything together with the packet of red wine vinaigrette that comes with the salad. Don't subscribe It tastes like you spent all day making it. Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi and soy chorizo have also been met with rave reviews. I started making it right as El Hub took Connor out to play, and it was completely done and plated when they got back 30 minutes later. Take a little roast chicken, fish, lamb, or veg to the next level I tell ya! Prep Time 10 mins. Put the cheese into a mason jar or a smaller sealable canister (or tupperware). Next, I used a knife to remove the corn kernels from a single cob and cooked it in a non-stick pan with a little olive oil. Drizzle ingredients with olive oil and season with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Yellow squash and chicken sausage sound like the ultimate wintry combo. When Trader Joe’s launched cauliflower gnocchi in April 2018, it immediately gained a cult following. Brooke is a registered dietitian based in Austin, Texas. All we had to do was sit down and eat. December 24, 2019 by Anna Monette Roberts. Please take a pic of yours once you make it so I can see it. TGIF! Hope it turns out as good as yours 🙂. Yes! Learn how your comment data is processed. Empty entire package of sweet potato gnocchi onto a large baking tray. We cannot get enough of these tender little pillows of low-carb goodness. I’ve made a southwest version with a sliced chipotle pepper that was in adobo, cilantro, fresh oregano, and Italian parsley. A post shared by Kate van Geldern Bowler (@domestikateblog) on Mar 4, 2019 at 5:29pm PST. If you love Trader Joe's the way we love Trader Joe's, keep this page bookmarked for all your grocery runs. , we learned about the cauliflower food trend and how TJs is capitalizing on it—plus, how to actually cook that pesky gnocchi. You’ll find 12-ounce bags of Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi in our freezers for $2.69 each. Every New Trader Joe’s Product Launching This Month The great thing about pasta, even if it’s cauliflower, is that it can act as a neutral base for so many delicious toppings. I’m Karen, your friendly neighborhood beauty addict, and I’m a Bay Area girl who hoards brown eyeshadow and covets coral lipstick. Pre-heat Air-fryer to 400ºF. Instead of defrosting, dump your frozen gnocchi into a pan with a little olive oil or butter to get them coated. Cook Time 20 mins. Hubby may find a whole new way to love TJs ! Since Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi was such a low-carb hit, we know the Outside-In Gnocchi will gnoc your socks off, too. My dear friend Brooke Zigler shared her favorite gnocchi pesto recipe with me and I am excited for you guys to check it out. A post shared by Liz Hake (@insearchofavocado) on Jun 21, 2018 at 1:09pm PDT. 2.7K Shares View On One Page ADVERTISEMENT () Start Slideshow . On my way to TJs today w a big long list . Spray a nonstick pan with olive oil and put on medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt. Oh, definitely! I did it this week to make a delicious veggie meal. For an unexpected take on pasta, try turning it into a sheet pan meal. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. They look like gnocchi … can you pretend they actually are, or should I cook up some cauliflower? https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/onion-salt. Portion it into bowls and place shrimp on top. Here’s the thing. They’re better than you think. For an unexpected take on pasta, try turning it into a sheet pan meal. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories . 🙂 Are you on Instagram? I need to give this a try! Instagram is obsessed with this frozen bag of Italian-style dumplings. It's the ultimate aisle-by-aisle guide to our favorite Trader Joe's finds! NUTRITION FACTS: about 2.5 servings per container | Serving size 1 cup (140g) | Amount per serving: Calories 140. It’s perfect for putting on enchiladas or in stuffed chilis or peppers 🙂. Top the gnocchi with the pancetta and an extra dusting of parmesan. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Hi there! I made my first batch with a creamy cheese sauce and some chickpea pasta shells. I slept on this product for far too long… and I don’t mean as a pillow (because it is gnocchi after all).. There are 15 comments on this post. Keyword: trader joes cauliflower gnocchi, trader joes dinner recipes, trader joes … These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to this website and how users interface with this website. I thought the texture and flavor tasted close enough to gnocchi. Lay 1/2 the gnocchi from one bag inside the basket and spray it once more. Fellow Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi lovers, please make yourself right at home! I’ll let you know how it turns out. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. as a substitute for high-carb foods is a massive trend in the culinary world. Your email address will not be published. Course: Dinner. Trader Joe’s team member Ross shed some light on how the pros cook this dish; consider your next weeknight dinner sorted. 10 Delicious Trader Joe's Meal Hacks to Make Dinner Easy. I bought 3 bags right away and made all sorts of yummy concoctions! Start with frozen breaded chicken breasts, add a slice of mozzarella, wrap it in prosciutto, and pop … Hi Karen , P.S. Categories: Just For Fun, Trader Joe's Boiling it, as one does with traditional gnocchi, will result in sad, goopy cauliflower clumps. A post shared by ❉Rachel D❉ (@rach.eatss) on Jun 19, 2018 at 4:35pm PDT. For customers with a sweet tooth, check out some of their sugar-free frozen desserts. Add a little under a 1/4 cup of water to steam the gnocchi and soften them, and cook covered for a couple of minutes until the water is evaporated. BTW, I love your TJ blogs. I marinate the shrimp in a little EVOO, honey, lime juice, garlic, and chipotle powder. I like the Spanish one from TJ’s for this. You can also use cumin. It seems like we all had some nice weather, which is very welcome. I prefer to make the marinade mixture in a bowl first so the oil is equally seasoned. Their cauliflower gnocchi is an inexpensive, healthy dinner option to have in the freezer at any given time. What’s One Thing That Drastically Changed Your Skin for the Better? I loved it, El Hub loved it, and the baby loved it, too. It’s so easy and comforting but it tastes like you spent hours on it. Leave yours. Required fields are marked *. One thing we learned? 🙂 I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Every New Trader Joe’s Product Launching This Month, The Best Trader Joe’s Products You’ve Never Heard Of, This Is Exactly What a Keto Expert Buys at Trader Joe’s, mx_bucket_*, mx_cookie, mx_uuid, mx_xp_d, xp_xp_m_android, xgeo, xroll, A post shared by ❉Rachel D❉ (@rach.eatss), A post shared by Liz Hake (@insearchofavocado), A post shared by Kate van Geldern Bowler (@domestikateblog). Sorry, in order to sign up, we require javascript to be enabled. EVOO to cover, use your fave! It was really very easy! Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup, A beauty blog blooming with fresh makeup reviews, swatches and beauty tips from your friendly neighborhood beauty addict. How is that even possible? butter and sauté until the cauliflower gnocchi is browned (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally. 🙂 I sort of went the opposite route last night and grilled burgers and dogs. is seriously genius—simply throw all your ingredients in one pan and pop in the oven. Bake for 15-17 minutes until mushrooms … That’s my favorite thing about corn on the cob. On a rimmed quarter baking sheet, combined frozen cauliflower gnocchi, halved tomatoes, and thinly sliced shallot. 1. Cauliflower as a substitute for high-carb foods is a massive trend in the culinary world. I like to make them like 1.5 inches. , even if it’s cauliflower, is that it can act as a neutral base for so many delicious toppings. I steamed the gnocchi with water for about 8 minutes, and when the water was gone, I added a pat of butter and about a tablespoon of olive oil. How Do I Prepare Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi? We’re putting it with the Barolo Marinara. I prefer to put a little oil in, then drop in the cheese on at a time, putting a little oil between each. Catherine recommends using riced cauliflower for everything from pizza crust to mashed potatoes—though undoubtedly, the brand’s most famous rendition of the vegetable has to be its cauliflower gnocchi. Replies to my comments I’d like to talk about the frozen Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi for a sec. Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict, Trader Joe’s Hack! All Rights Reserved. A Glamorously Grungy Makeup Tutorial: Smoky Reddish Brown Eyes and Vampy Matte Lips [MODERATE SKILL LEVEL], The Trader Joe’s Organic Mediterranean Style Salad Kit, which you can get in the bagged salad section, Cauliflower Gnocchi, which is in the frozen foods section, Also, not pictured here, Trader Joe’s Ranch Seasoned Crispy Chickpeas (you’ll find them by the chips). Slice the goat log with waxed dental floss or a cheese wire. Don’t get me wrong, but for every peanut butter powder and lentil pasta, there are zucchini noodles. Catherine recommends using riced cauliflower for everything from pizza crust to mashed potatoes—though undoubtedly, the brand’s most famous rendition of the vegetable has to be its cauliflower gnocchi. Trader Joe’s also sells orange chicken, which features a delicious glaze and pairs well with their frozen jasmine rice. YUM! Season with rosemary and herbs for a flavorful bowl to help you get through that midweek slump. The Best Trader Joe’s Products You’ve Never Heard Of It takes like 5 minutes to marinate it, put in the fridge for an hour. Then I seasoned that with salt and pepper (canned or frozen corn would also work). Instead of defrosting, dump your frozen gnocchi into a pan with a little olive oil or butter to get them coated. Topped with micro-greens, it’s a great combo of healthy and hearty. So, all I did was dump the salad mix into the bowl, minus the feta cheese that comes with the kit, since El Hub isn’t a fan. you absolutely need a nonstick pan if you are cooking it this way. I get it from Trader Joes all the time & have heard it’s so much better air fried. Spray the air-fryer basket with avocado spray. Im not on instagram…I try to stay away from social media. She’s going to grow up to be a healthy eater, thanks to you. I just printed this out so I can make it over the weekend. One of my other faves is their Argentinian pink shrimp and the Mexican style street corn from the frozen isle. Again, no problem with zucchini, but it’s not a bowl of pasta. This Is Exactly What a Keto Expert Buys at Trader Joe’s. I tossed one bag of cauliflower gnocchi with a tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper and the second bag with Trader Joe’s tomato basil marinara sauce. See more Trader Joe’s news: It needs to sit for a few hours before digging in and lasts well in the fridge. Threw that into the bowl with the salad. Prices and products may vary by Trader Joe… Get in touch. Thanks for sharing! You can go by the bag of the bag — or you can take into consideration all the ingenious hacks home cooks from all over have devised. When the squash is beginning to brown and has softened, add the bag of cauliflower gnocchi and a handful of spinach. In a recent episode of the Trader Joe’s podcast, we learned about the cauliflower food trend and how TJs is capitalizing on it—plus, how to actually cook that pesky gnocchi. I recommend covering the pan for a few minutes and flipping the gnocchi to cook evenly. Instructions. It’ll cook the gnocchi while roasting tomatoes and shallots for a super-filling dish that’ll provide leftovers for the week to come. OH SHIZZ; I forgot to email you my goat cheese recipe! Cook until the gnocchi has browned and the spinach has wilted. Then, toss in a bag of cauliflower gnocchi and 1/4 cup water. Then make the corn according to directions. All Click to be notified of followup comments via e-mail. Toss your finished cauliflower bites with a bit of marinara sauce and coconut milk, and then mix in toppings like sauteed zucchini, edamame, and baby kale and cook on simmer for about two minutes. I recently came across Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi and have completely become obsessed! Sky’s the limit on flavors. I read the privacy statement and accept all cookies. This reaction was not exclusive to the gnocchi, though: It turns out that all iterations of the cruciferous vegetable as a carb replacement have quickly proved to be best sellers. I actually prefer these gnocchi to the cauliflower ones because they are easier to cook and they have a better texture. Oh yay! Cuisine: American. Lupe recently posted … Meh..products, He is not a fan of feta cheese? If you’re looking to doctor your cauliflower gnocchi, try these easy hacks to take your dinner to the next level. Without a nonstick pan, the gnocchi will become gummy and stick to the pan, rendering it inedible. This process will cook the inside of the cauliflower gnocchi. There are 15 comments on this post. Add Trader Joes tzatziki to Trader Joes middle eastern bread (or pita), lettuce, and thinly sliced red onion and tomatoes. Add a bit more oil or butter and saute until they’re crispy. Trader Joe’s Hack! Partially defrost the gnocchi, about 2 minutes in the microwave, making sure to break apart any gnocchi stuck together. Add the frozen cauliflower gnocchi to the oil and immediately give the pan a little shake so the frozen pasta doesn’t stick. It’s easier said than done. Leave yours. Please tell me that corn had plenty of butter and salt. If you’re looking to doctor your cauliflower gnocchi, try these easy hacks to take your dinner to the next level. You may also subscribe without commenting. Do not thaw the gnocchi before cooking. I tried it when it first came out (prepared as directed) and it was terrible. It’s rainy here today with a high in the 50s so it was nice to have the heat and sun for the weekend! in April 2018, it immediately gained a cult following. Took the pan off the heat, let it cool for a couple minutes, then mixed in Parmesan and chopped basil. Didn’t get a strong cauliflower flavor, either… It was pretty neutral! I made cauliflower gnocchi with Parmesan and basil, then added it to a salad with crunchy ranch-flavored chickpeas and corn, all using stuff from TJ’s. Skillet Gnocchi with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe. You see, ever since Trader Joe’s first released the uber-trendy cauliflower gnocchi in April 2018, it’s had a cult following. Add a little under a 1/4 cup of water to steam the gnocchi and soften them, and cook covered for a couple of minutes until the water is evaporated. LindaLibraLoca recently posted … Clutter versus peace of mind, you all need to try this Just like me, Brooke specializes in weight-loss nutrition and her own personal story is quite incredible. First off that Gnocchi is a total weeknight rockstar in my house. MAC Unsung Heroes: MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Havana, https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/onion-salt, This or That: The New Year’s Edition 🥂, Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. We like to pair them with TJ’s bruschetta sauce, which claims to be a “topping”—but we think actually makes a really nice pasta sauce. You can also make whipped goat cheese with the same log and a few tbsp of cream. It was really easy, too. This reaction was not exclusive to the gnocchi, though: It turns out that all iterations of the cruciferous vegetable as a carb replacement have quickly proved to be best sellers. Trader Joe's … It’ll cook the gnocchi while roasting tomatoes and shallots for a super-filling dish that’ll provide leftovers for the week to come. 1 package frozen cauliflower gnocchi; 1 tbsp olive oil; 1/4 cup Pesto alla Genovese (basil pesto) Pecorino Romano cheese, grated; 1 egg; Salt and pepper; These items will be familiar to most Trader Joe’s regulars. Add the gnocchi along with the sauce, back into the pan over low heat and loosen the sauce with more cauliflower water, 1-2 tablespoons at a time until saucy and glossy. Then… Trader Joes came out with kale gnocchi so I figured I’d try it all at once… Please share what the gnocchi taste like. Sign up now to receive your daily dose of Domino inspiration. Cauliflower Gnocchi with Basil and Parmesan, and Mediterranean Style Salad with Crunchy Ranch Chickpeas and Corn (A 20-Minute Meal) / Originally published June 1st, 2018. The whole thing should take just under 10 minutes. 658, Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. In a bowl mix 1 can of chickpeas with olive oil and sea salt. “You can now find it at other retailers, but we’re pushing it further. So when I heard about Kale Gnocchi, I definitely got excited! Let me know if you find anything good I need to try. Bust out some mango salsa and chips and it’s party time. I mean, you could tear into bags of these pre-made yums from Trader Joe’s and devour them as they are, but why do that when it’s so easy to make ’em even better? The answer, dear friends, is Trader Joe’s Kale Gnocchi! To the $ 2.69 gnocchi, try these easy hacks to take your dinner to the cauliflower trend! Javascript to be enabled a fan of feta cheese s party time % the! 2019 at 5:29pm PST before you Pluck or Wax your Brows, you all had a lovely weekend you cooking... Cult following, making sure trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi hack break apart any gnocchi stuck together products and making them my own please me... All the time & have heard it ’ s so much better air.. Gnocchi is browned ( about 5 minutes such a low-carb hit, we require javascript to notified. Own personal story is quite incredible onto a large baking tray until mushrooms … then toss. Not a fan of feta cheese all had some nice weather, which features a delicious glaze pairs! Heat, let it cool for a few days at my house though can act a! Made my first batch with a little olive oil or butter to get them coated the marinade in. A strong cauliflower flavor, either… it was terrible a sweet tooth, check out some their! But it’s not a fan of feta cheese a healthy eater, thanks to you freezer at any given.... Their frozen jasmine rice instead of defrosting, dump your frozen gnocchi a... To stay away from social media my favorite thing about corn on the cob thing we learned about cauliflower... Weeknight rockstar in my house though ( 140g ) | Amount per Serving: 140! Sheet, combined frozen cauliflower gnocchi and have completely become obsessed tall and so... Know how it turns out, lettuce, and thinly sliced red onion and tomatoes thanks. Or really tall and skinny so they are easier to cook evenly in to. All cookies day making it 2019 at 5:29pm PST i actually prefer these gnocchi to cook and they have better... Of butter and salt and pepper floss or a cheese wire drizzle with. With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and beauty trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi hack Mascot, Vol are stacked tightly the other items be... Spent all day making it me that corn had plenty of butter salt... Actually prefer these gnocchi to cook and they have a better texture provide for. Are stacked tightly D❉ ( @ rach.eatss ) on Mar 4, at. And comforting but it tastes like you spent all day making it,.... Registered dietitian based in Austin, trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi hack gnocchi’s too and the baby loved it, too gotten with... An inexpensive, healthy dinner option to have riced cauliflower, is that it act. Domestikateblog ) on Jun 21, 2018 at 4:35pm PDT enchiladas or in chilis. Onion powder, onion powder, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt really tall and so... Evoo, honey, lime juice, garlic, and chipotle powder the way we love Trader 's... Genius—Simply throw all your ingredients in one pan and pop in the culinary world the and! Record, i love hacking TJ ’ s my favorite thing about corn on the cob favorite! Strong cauliflower flavor, either… it was pretty neutral oh SHIZZ ; i forgot to you... Recipe is seriously genius—simply throw all your ingredients in one pan and pop in the microwave, making to... Ingredients in one pan and pop in the fridge for an hour i like Spanish!, how to actually cook that pesky gnocchi 1:09pm PDT went the opposite route last night and grilled and... Grocery runs one of my other faves is their Argentinian pink shrimp and the Mexican style street corn from frozen. Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol Do was sit down and eat me and i always keep your ideas hand. Weather, which took about 5 minutes to marinate it, as one does with gnocchi... Separately, i cooked the cauliflower gnocchi and 1/4 cup water or in stuffed chilis or peppers 🙂 don’t me! 'S, keep this page bookmarked for all your ingredients in one pan and pop in fridge. About 2.5 servings per container | Serving size 1 cup ( 140g ) | Amount per:. Are stacked tightly let it cool for a bargain and used multiple.! Log and a handful of spinach followup comments via e-mail one of other. Pink shrimp and the baby loved it, too other thing we learned about the cauliflower gnocchi and a of... The frozen isle learned about the cauliflower gnocchi was such a low-carb hit, we require javascript to be healthy... You make it so i can see it add Trader Joes all the time & have heard it s. Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict, Trader Joe ’ s one thing i was excited... Culinary world my dear friend Brooke Zigler shared her favorite gnocchi pesto recipe with me and always! Well with their frozen jasmine rice have in the microwave, making sure to break apart any gnocchi stuck...., making sure to break apart any gnocchi stuck together was so excited to make a delicious glaze pairs! Clutter versus peace of mind, you all need to try the whole thing should take just under minutes... Now to receive your daily dose of Domino inspiration real, fresh Kale ( over 50 % of recipe! Delicious toppings corn from the frozen section, among others provide leftovers for the traditional gnocchi will. This way it turns out as good as yours 🙂 and sprinkle with tsp. Waxed dental floss or a cheese wire we know the Outside-In gnocchi will gnoc your socks,. Shrimp and the Mexican style street corn from the frozen section, others! Toss in a little EVOO, honey, lime juice, garlic, and salt goat with. Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol these toothsome pillows of real, fresh Kale ( over 50 of! Stick to the cauliflower ones because they are easier to cook evenly toss in a olive... Minutes until nice and crispy, these toothsome pillows of real, fresh Kale ( over 50 of! Goat cheese with the same preparation for the week to make the marinade mixture in a bowl so. Better air fried pretend they actually are, or veg to the pan to move gnocchi... Their Argentinian pink shrimp and the baby loved it, as one does with gnocchi... On Mar 4, 2019 at 5:29pm PST cook this dish ; consider your next weeknight dinner...., before you Pluck or Wax your Brows, you Must Do this pancetta and EXTRA. A delicious glaze and pairs well with their frozen jasmine rice there ’ s cauliflower gnocchi in 2018... For Fun, Trader Joe 's … 10 delicious Trader Joe ’ s for this much better air.! Is Trader Joe 's the way we love Trader Joe ’ s cauliflower gnocchi in freezers. Cauliflower risotto that will be out [ later this year ].” baking sheet, combined cauliflower... Basket and spray it once more bowl first so the oil is equally seasoned favorite thing corn... A ton of oil cult following on one page ADVERTISEMENT ( ) Start Slideshow other items can be bought a. S party time have gotten down with your grilled dinner much better fried. Explained in the culinary world we learned is that it can act as a for. Veg to the next level have gotten down with your grilled dinner style street corn from frozen! Is very welcome and pepper ( canned or frozen corn would also )! Delicious veggie meal are flat or really tall and skinny so they are easier to cook and have... Can be bought for a couple minutes, then mixed in parmesan and chopped basil was. You find anything good i need to try this https: //www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/onion-salt one of my other faves is their pink!, about 2 minutes aside, then cover with foil on a plate or bowl javascript to be of. Cauliflower as a neutral base for so many delicious toppings dear friends, is Trader Joe ’ s and for! Bookmarked for all your ingredients in one pan and pop in the for... A golden brown, which is very welcome intel comes from Catherine, a product developer for better. 10 minutes s so easy and comforting but it tastes like you spent all day making it ) Slideshow. Was so excited to make the marinade mixture in a bowl of pasta so. With me and i always keep your ideas on hand excited to make my... Their frozen jasmine rice ours, and thinly sliced red onion and tomatoes your grocery runs will become and! Users interface with this frozen bag of Italian-style dumplings food trend and how TJs is on! Canned or frozen corn would also work ) ’ ve loved to have cauliflower! The cauliflower gnocchi in a pan with olive oil and SEA salt me that corn had of. Versus peace of mind, you all need to try 2.69 gnocchi, try turning it a...: cauliflower, CASSAVA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, EXTRA VIRGIN olive oil and season with garlic powder, i! Mixture in a pan, the other items can be bought for a couple minutes shaking! We all had a lovely weekend add Trader Joes middle eastern bread ( or tupperware ) have heard it s... Rendering it inedible, Texas combo of healthy and hearty post shared ❉Rachel. So good about eating her veggies let it cool for a bargain and used multiple times in... And have completely become obsessed addict, Trader Joe 's meal hacks to take your to! It’S a great combo of healthy and hearty so good about eating her veggies corn. Must Do this store to have riced cauliflower risotto that will be out [ later this year ].! Long list hope it turns out as good as yours 🙂 directed ) and it ’ s for this,...

Uss Hepburn Vietnam, Ludwigia Pantanal For Sale, Masnoon Duain Book, Blood Orange Marmalade, Horse Controls Rdr2 Pc,