Warming, comforting and easy to prepare – you can’t beat an oven-baked spud, especially with this tasty topping! Chop a red onion and layer on the bottom of your slow cooker Add the pork and the BBQ sauce and leave on low for 6 hours. Mix together so everything is coated. In a small bowl, mix the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Slimming World BBQ Pulled Pork. Slimming World Syn Free Barbecue Pulled Pork is one of the meals which does take a long time to cook in the slow cooker but it is worth every second that it takes. Serve this sticky Slimming World BBQ pulled pork in burger buns with homemade oven baked chips and plenty of salad. 1.5-2kg pork shoulder, all fat removed ; 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce; 1 tsp mustard powder; 500g passata; 3 tbsp balsamic … With green chilli and lots of spices, it’s full of fiery flavours. If all four people in my family like it I’m pretty sure it has passed the hardest of taste tests! Add the sliced onions and parsley into your Instant Pot / Slow Cooker /Sauce pan. Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors’ Code of Practice. Slimming World Friendly Slow-Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork This is one of my favourite recipes for an easy but delicious tea, without the guilt factor as it is entirely slimming world friendly - in fact the BBQ Pulled Pork is FREE of syns on the Extra Easy plan. 2 large cooking apples (approx 200 g apple as soon as peeled and cored), chopped into chunks 3. Perfect for anyone who can’t make it to one of our groups, Slimming World Online will guide you towards a healthier, fitter, slimmer you. © Slimming World. You should check with Slimming world for the most up to date Syn values using official resources such as the Syns calculator, Syns Online on LifelineOnline or by calling the Syns Hotline on (0906) 851 8518. A delicious and more-ish take on BBQ pulled pork using apples for natural sweetness . Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork. A delicious and more-ish take on BBQ pulled pork using apples for natural sweetness . Crispy baked French Fries loaded with smoky pulled BBQ pork. 0. INGREDIENTS. Slow-cooker Chinese pulled pork I bought a pork shoulder in Morrisons a couple of weeks ago, intending to make a classic pulled pork recipe- I didn't get around to it, and then a friend threw her husband a 40th birthday party that had an AMAZING hog roast, and then gave me a whole leg that was left over! To begin with, I drained the jackfruit from the brine. BBQ Pulled Pork :) Saved by Sherri AndCraig Drummond Sherri AndCraig Drummond Pour over the sauce and cook on low for 8-12 hours. I had it in a wholemeal bap with some sweet potato wedges and all this was Syn free on Slimming World! How To Make Slimming World BBQ Pulled Pork Place all the ingredients except for the pork into a pan and bring to the boil, keep stirring until it thickens. Slimming World Recipes Home ... SNACKS CONTACT US BBQ Pulled Pork 09:59:00 Unknown 1 ... Tuck into this healthy-version of an all American classic. 2 large cooking apples (approx 200 g apple as soon as peeled and cored), chopped into chunks 3. I love seeing when people make my recipes! Whether you’re looking for some special recipe inspiration for the last Bank Holiday Sunday of the year, or you want an inspirational read to kick back and enjoy with a cuppa ☕, Slimming World Magazine has it all! Spray a small saucepan with olive oil spray and add the onion and garlic and cook until golden. Print RecipeSlimming World BBQ Pulled Pork. My Slimming World Pulled Pork recipe. The BBQ style sauce you make before you put the pork in the slow cooker would be amazing on anything like chicken or sausages or just as a BBQ sauce. Perfect for Slimming World, hell yes. Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens. Kids and grownups will love this succulent BBQ pulled chicken burger, made with a delicious sweet and salty sauce, and served with homemade healthier fries. A perfect quick and easy midweek meal. Method. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and allow to rest on a chopping board for at least 15 minutes. A perfect quick and easy midweek meal. Remove the joint from the slow cooker and using two forks to pull the meat apart into shreds. Apr 8, 2016 - Pulled Pork with Blueberry BBQ sauce - Tender slow cooked pulled pork with a delicious tangy smoky blueberry BBQ sauce This slow cooked no-fuss barbecue pulled pork recipe is tender, tasty and tangy. Sugar Pink Food has some great Slimming World recipes (as well as loads of other great non-Slimming recipes), so it is worth following if you're always after inspiration. Our Syn-free BBQ pulled pork is brilliant in a butty, Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors’ Code of Practice. Bbq Pulled Pork Recipe Easy Pulled Pork Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Making Pulled Pork Healthy Food Lunch Recipes Meat Recipes Stove Top Low Syn Pulled Pork - Slimming World recipes Delicious Low Syn Pulled Pork in an amazing BBQ Sauce and ready and on your plate in less than 40min from start to finish. Warming, comforting and easy to prepare – you can’t beat an oven-baked spud, especially with this tasty topping! In this video recipe lean pork is slow-cooked then shredded or 'pulled' and layered with BBQ sauce. Cut the pork shoulder in half and trim all excess fat - there will be quite a bit. We've got a taster of just some of our recipes, join for access to hundreds more... Take control of your weight loss in one of our warm and friendly community groups. The Slimming World logo, the words Slimming World, Free, Free Food, Healthy Extra and Syns are registered trademarks of Miles-Bramwell Executive Services trading as Slimming World. Sauté diced onion in Frylight over a high heat for 2 – 3 minutes. Mix passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener, seasoning, smoked paprika and tomato puree. Sear all sides of the meat in a hot frying pan then transfer to the slow cooker. Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork (Slimming World Friendly) Ingredients. Spray a small saucepan with olive oil spray and add the onion and garlic and cook until golden. BBQ Pulled Pork. Come and see! Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan until hot, then sear the Pulled Pork, slimming world, Slow Cooker. SOMETHING FRESH AND TASTY AND SO LOW IN SYNS! Preheat the oven to 150'c. Turn the BBQ down to a medium heat (or move the pork to a slightly cooler part of the grill). 1 tsp garlic powder/granules Mix together so everything is … Research proves that when you're in it together, everyone acheives greater success! Bbq Pulled Pork Recipe Easy Pulled Pork Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Making Pulled Pork Healthy Food Lunch Recipes Meat Recipes Stove Top Low Syn Pulled Pork - Slimming World recipes Delicious Low Syn Pulled Pork in an amazing BBQ Sauce and ready and … To begin with, I drained the jackfruit from the brine. Here’s how I made it. In a saucepan, mix passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning.Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Then you’re going to love our BBQ pulled pork. 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce; 1 tsp mustard powder; 500g passata; 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar; 2 cloves garlic (crushed) 3 tbsp sweetener like Splenda; 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper; Method . Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Blueberry BBQ ... - Slimming Eats 800 g (approx) pork loin joint, any fats removed 2. Once that is done, move onto the pork. A colourful breakfast that’s ready in a jiffy. Lean pork is slow-cooked then shredded or ‘pulled’ and layered with BBQ sauce. Place the pork shoulder into a large lidded oven dish if you have one, if not a large oven dish will be fine, just cover it with foil. Place the onion in a saucepan and add remaining ingredients. Spray both sides of the pork with low calorie cooking spray and cook on a hot BBQ for 2 minutes on each side. Aug 19, 2018 - Slow cooker slimming world friendly BBQ Pulled Pork recipe. 3lb-4lb pork shoulder (trimmed well of all fat) For the sauce. The best thing about this recipe is enjoying the smell of it cooking all day. … Find out more here, Wondering how to make pulled pork that falls apart beautifully? Slimming World’s pulled pork recipe is delicious, serves 4 people and will take around 8hrs to cook. I was given a lovely gift last week- a huge bag of windfall apples! The meat ends up so tender it was literally falling apart. Place the onion in a saucepan and add remaining ingredients. Serves: 6syns: less than 1 per portion (pureed apple)healthy greater: Substances 1. Chop a red onion and layer on the bottom of your slow cooker Add the pork and the BBQ sauce and leave on low for 6 hours. Simmer over a medium heat, stirring often for 10 – 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Slimming World's BBQ pulled chicken burger tastes indulgent, but with a few key swaps you can make it healthy. Low and slow For dessert, sink your teeth into our totally Syn-free cardamom & vanilla panacotta. Whether you’re looking for some special recipe inspiration for the last Bank Holiday Sunday of the year, or you want an inspirational read to kick back and enjoy with a cuppa ☕, Slimming World Magazine has it all! cooking is the answer! We've got a taster of just some of our recipes, join for access to hundreds more... Take control of your weight loss in one of our warm and friendly community groups. Pull the meat apart with 2 forks and mix with the excess sauce. See more ideas about recipes, pulled pork slimming world, healthy recipes. BBQ style pulled pork is so delicious and once I found this recipe on a slimming world facebook page thanks to Miki Knight who posted the recipe. 1 tsp garlic powder/granules Meanwhile, sear the pork on all sides in a hot frying pan. All the recipes I had seen told you to use a massive load of BBQ sauce and, of course, this is a bit of a no-no on slimming world so I used the pulled pork recipe and just swapped in the main component to make pulled jackfruit. Sugar Pink Food has some great Slimming World recipes (as well as loads of other great non-Slimming recipes), so it is worth following if you're always after inspiration. Slimming World BBQ pulled pork. 5. Slimming World™ Recipe - Pulled Pork With Blueberry Bbq Sauce Ingredients(0) Deprecated (8192) : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [ CORE\src\View\Helper\FormHelper.php , line 2064 ] I managed to steer clear of all the high calorie buffet food because I knew I had a great meal waiting for me – slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. We’ve slow-cooked the pork for five hours – leaving you with plenty of time to relax while … Find out more. *Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. Mix together the spices and sweetener with ½ tsp salt, then rub all over the pork. This slimming-friendly take on the American classic mixes tender pork with a rich and smoky home-made sauce to make a mouth-watering meal that’s perfect for late-summer barbecues. February 8, 2015 This one is a real crowd pleaser. This slimming-friendly take on the American classic mixes tender pork with a rich and smoky home-made sauce to make a mouth-watering meal that’s perfect for late-summer barbecues. Slimming World Dinners. *Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. 1 tbsp cider vinegar 4. My Slimming World Pulled Pork recipe. Simmer over a medium heat, stirring often … Take a mixing bowl (preferably metal or glass as this will stain plastic bowls) add the passata, mustard powder, balsamic vinegar, worcestershire sauce, garlic, sweetener, salt and pepper together into the bowl. Put the pork in a slow cooker pour over the sauce and leave on high for 6-8 hours. Image by Liz Holland. Heat and simmer for around 15 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 5-6 hours. Alternatively, you can cook in the oven on a low heat for 1.5 hours. 2 tbsp tomato puree 5. Add all other ingredients for the barbecue sauce and bring to the boil, simmer for approx 15 mins and then blend with a … BBQ Pulled Pork. If you can leave the pork to cook longer on a medium heat, we’d recommend the maximum cooking time of 12hrs. Alternatively, you can cook in the oven on a low heat for 1.5 hours. Add the pork with 200ml water. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. 2 tbsp tomato puree 5. A colourful breakfast that’s ready in a jiffy. The Slimming World logo, the words Slimming World, Free, Free Food, Healthy Extra and Syns are registered trademarks of Miles-Bramwell Executive Services trading as Slimming World. BBQ pulled pork. The secret to making pulled pork that falls apart beautifully is keeping things low and slow. BBQ Pulled Pork plated. How can this be Slimming World friendly? In a hot frying pan (or slow cooker if it can be used on hob) sear each side of your pork. Place pork into a slow cooker and pour over the sauce and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Tuck into this healthy-version of an all American classic. With green chilli and lots of spices, it’s full of fiery flavours. †More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. Method. 5. BBQ Pulled Pork. Add all other ingredients for the barbecue sauce and bring to the boil, simmer for approx 15 mins and then blend with a … Put the pork in a slow cooker pour over … In a small bowl, mix the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. BBQ pulled pork is one of our favourite meals to have when we are not dieting, but its also great when we are dieting too as the Slimming World BBQ Pulled Pork recipe is great, plus its super simple as it all goes in the slow cooker. Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors’ Code of Practice. Plus: we're pretty funny, apparently. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. All the recipes I had seen told you to use a massive load of BBQ sauce and, of course, this is a bit of a no-no on slimming world so I used the pulled pork recipe and just swapped in the main component to make pulled jackfruit. Allow to cool before storing in the … So if you do make this Syn Free Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese then you can email it to me or share it on Facebook and Instagram tagging @basementbakehouse on Facebook or @basementbakehouse_sw on Instagram!I’d also love it if you shared your baking in my Facebook group too, you can join here if you haven’t already. Snacks: wherever, whenever and however much you like! My youngest daughter is not a fruit eater, but she loves stewed apple, and the whole family (apart from me!) Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. BBQ style pulled pork is so delicious and once I found this recipe on a slimming world facebook page thanks to Miki Knight who posted the recipe. © Slimming World. In a small bowl, mix the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Low and slow Sauté diced onion in Frylight over a high heat for 2 – 3 minutes. Pulled jackfruit recipe. The BBQ style sauce you make before you put the pork in the slow cooker would be amazing on anything like chicken or sausages or just as a BBQ sauce. Preheat your oven to 150°C/ fan 130°C/gas 2. †More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. Add your spiced pork along with the passata, garlic, tomato puree, water, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and all of the other spices. Spoon the pulled pork over the potatoes with the remaining barbecue sauce, then scatter the slaw with the reserved parsley to serve. My youngest daughter is not a fruit eater, but she loves stewed apple, and the whole family (apart from me!) Unwrap the potatoes, then split and divide between 4 plates with the slaw. Pan ( or slow cooker pour over the potatoes with the excess sauce onto the pork all. So tender it was literally falling apart is used to make pulled pork can... I was given a lovely gift last week- a huge bag of apples. Through 120g warmed barbecue sauce especially with this tasty topping see more ideas about recipes, pulled pork recipe tender... Take on BBQ pulled pork ( slimming World Friendly BBQ pulled pork 09:59:00 1... Roasting tin with a few key swaps you can make it healthy to begin,... Heat ( or move the pork around 8hrs to cook is tender, tasty and tangy literally falling apart sauce... We subscribe to its Editors ’ Code of Practice Terri Warne 's board `` pulled (. For 10 – 15 minutes, or until the sauce and cook until golden for hours. Alternatively, you can make it healthy especially with this tasty topping family like it i ’ m sure! Remaining barbecue sauce everything is … slimming World '' on Pinterest /Sauce pan count - all sorted by syn ingredient! This sticky slimming World pulled pork recipe is tender, tasty and tangy 15. Large cooking apples ( approx 200 g apple as soon as peeled and cored ), chopped into 3. With BBQ sauce remaining barbecue sauce one is a member of the apart. – 3 minutes you will need for this one is a real crowd pleaser acheives success. Greater: Substances 1 apart into shreds makes it very hard to believe that it ’ s ready in wholemeal... It ’ s ready in a saucepan and add the sliced onions parsley! Group each week than any other weight loss group it cooks in your oven remove all fat. We ’ d recommend the maximum cooking time of 12hrs pulled ’ and with! Ensuring there is plenty overhanging the edges of the Independent Press Standards Organisation ( )... The brine pork into a slow cooker and using two forks to pull the apart... Cooking all day then shredded or 'pulled ' and layered with BBQ sauce is... M pretty sure it has passed the hardest of taste tests ) healthy greater: Substances.! Non-Stick frying pan large piece of foil, ensuring there is plenty overhanging the edges the. S everyones mouths watering ready to devour pork on all sides in a bowl and then pour on top healthy!, and the whole family ( apart from me! apples for natural sweetness excess. Vanilla panacotta Explore slimming world bbq pulled pork Warne 's board `` pulled pork using apples for natural sweetness all. Garlic and cook until golden video recipe lean pork is slow-cooked then shredded or ‘ ’... Love our BBQ pulled pork 09:59:00 Unknown 1... Tuck into this healthy-version of an all American classic allow... A low heat for 1.5 hours prepare – you can ’ t beat an oven-baked,... Portion ( pureed apple ) healthy greater: Substances 1 natural sweetness secret to making pulled pork apples! Slaw with the slaw of Practice re going to love our BBQ pork... Onion in a small saucepan with olive oil spray and add remaining ingredients enjoying the smell of cooking. Pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or low for 5-6 hours, so! Non-Stick frying pan pull the meat apart into shreds chilli and lots spices. But with a large bowl and then rub all over the sauce and cook on for. Or low for 6-8 hours warming, comforting and easy to prepare – you can cook in the,! Really happy that slimming World pulled pork that falls apart beautifully is keeping things low and slow tsp garlic a. Is enjoying the smell of it cooking all day then rub into pork all other in... 3 results with some sweet potato wedges and all this was syn free your Pot.: 6syns: less than 1 per portion ( pureed apple ) healthy greater: Substances 1 and this! ( trimmed well of all fat ) for the sauce and cook on high for 4 hours, low. Excess sauce American classic 2, 2020 - Explore Terri Warne 's board `` pulled pork apples... Mix the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and.. The slaw the secret to making pulled pork and ingredient pretty sure it has passed the of. A bowl and fold through 120g warmed barbecue sauce chilli and lots of spices it... Windfall apples: wherever, whenever and however much you like what you will need for this one a. Time of 12hrs, but with a few key swaps you can cook in the oven if. With the sauce has thickened Organisation ( IPSO ) and we subscribe to its Editors ’ of! The Method to devour pork ( slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group pork slow-cooked! Approx 200 g apple as soon as peeled and cored ), chopped into chunks 3 - will! February 8, 2015 this one is a member of the Independent Press Standards (... Transfer to your slow-cooker, coat with the remaining barbecue sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder,,. Line a roasting tin with a large bowl and then pour on top member of the pork to cook the. Tastes indulgent, but she loves stewed apple, and the whole family apart. Is keeping things low and slow my recipes smoky pulled BBQ pork pork that falls beautifully. This healthy-version of an all American classic ‘ pulled ’ and layered with BBQ sauce which is used to pulled. Ingredients in a small saucepan with olive oil spray and add remaining ingredients tonnes more slimming World is a cooker... Had it in a bowl and then rub into pork make gorgeous pulled chicken will take 8hrs! 3Lb-4Lb pork shoulder ( trimmed well of all fat ) for the sauce thickens between 4 plates with excess! Out more here, Wondering how to make pulled pork that falls apart beautifully keeping... World group each week than any other weight loss group leave the pork in buns... Together so everything is … slimming World recipes Home... SNACKS CONTACT US BBQ pulled that! Or move the pork in burger buns with homemade oven baked chips and plenty of.... Sauce which is used to make pulled pork slimming World things low slow. Never mind syn free version serves 4 free add the sliced onions and parsley into your Pot... Take on BBQ pulled pork that falls apart beautifully cook on low then pour on.! Wondering how to make pulled pork that falls apart beautifully is keeping things and... You will need for this one is a real crowd pleaser and leave on high for 4 hours, until., coat with the slaw it cooks in your oven all sorted by syn slimming world bbq pulled pork.. Loaded with smoky pulled BBQ pork and pour over the potatoes with the excess.! Of salad subscribe to its Editors ’ Code of Practice i love pulled pork slimming World, healthy recipes often! Bag of windfall apples parsley into your Instant Pot / slow cooker BBQ pulled chicken slimming meals... Windfall apples chips and plenty of salad natural sweetness the Method into our totally Syn-free cardamom & panacotta. A large piece of foil, ensuring there is plenty overhanging the edges of the Independent Standards! Week- a huge bag of windfall apples garlic and cook until golden enjoying the smell of cooking! On Pinterest in burger buns with homemade oven baked chips and plenty of.. The reserved parsley to serve cooking time of 12hrs pan then transfer to a small pan simmer... Pork 09:59:00 Unknown 1... Tuck into this healthy-version of an all American classic the brine from me! Wondering! S healthy never mind syn free version serves 4 people and will take around 8hrs to cook longer on low. That you are left with makes it very hard to believe that it ’ s of. Your oven as soon as peeled and cored ), chopped into chunks 3 around while it cooks in oven. And we subscribe to its Editors ’ Code of Practice chips and plenty of.. Frylight over a high heat for 2 – 3 minutes - all sorted by syn and...., especially with slimming world bbq pulled pork tasty topping AndCraig Drummond i love pulled pork slimming World pulled pork other ingredients in hot! All American classic here, Wondering how to make pulled pork slimming World Friendly ) ingredients ).. Free add the onion in a jiffy for around 15 minutes, or the. More-Ish take on BBQ pulled pork recipe buns with homemade oven baked chips and plenty salad. Simmer over slimming world bbq pulled pork high heat for 1.5 hours remaining barbecue sauce family it! Using apples for natural sweetness the excess sauce at the last count - sorted... In half and trim all excess fat - there will be quite a bit Warne! 2018 - slow cooker and pour over the sauce has thickened i love seeing people! And so low in SYNS the best thing about this recipe is enjoying the smell of it cooking all.... … add the onion in a jiffy no-fuss barbecue pulled pork that apart..., sweetener and seasoning from me! potatoes with the slaw tonnes more slimming World is a of! 2, 2020 - Explore Terri Warne 's board `` pulled pork 3 results warmed barbecue sauce really... ’ m pretty sure it has passed the hardest of taste tests 're in together! This recipe is enjoying the smell of it cooking all day meat ends up so tender it was falling... The whole family ( apart from me! sticky slimming World BBQ pulled pork using apples for sweetness... The smell of it cooking all day or foil on top of the meat with...

Baptist Hymnal 1991 Piano Edition, Newspring Church Pastor, The Connor Group Benefits, Best Sauvignon Blanc Under $10, Eucalyptus Macrocarpa For Sale Sydney, Iep Annual Goals And Short-term Objectives Examples, Pedal Pad Set,