Queen Elizabeth II is reportedly “furious” at her wayward granddaughter-in-law Meghan Markle for going rogue in the investment world, pouring her cash into a vegan coffee start-up and then enlisting Oprah Winfrey to hawk it for her on Instagram, the Express reports.. Royal sage Andrew Pierce has insisted that the calls for the Queen to strip Meghan and Harry of their titles will only grow louder in the wake of … Currently, she is unmarried but has a boyfriend Stedman Graham whom she has been dating since 1986. The story of Tina Turner's life is now a musical, aptly called Tina, and it's packed with her hits—and Oprah was excited to be one of the first people to watch it on Broadway.. Lady O walked arm-in-arm into NYC's Lunt-Fontanne Theatre with Turner and her husband Erwin Bach, 63 (fans could be heard chanting "Tina! “I don’t know if I’ve ever said this publicly, but I really wanted to … Tall and handsome, for sure. Tina! As the years passed, Rita found herself raising children from four additional women her husband impregnated. Though Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham have been together for more than 30 years the couple has scarcely discussed walking down the aisle. For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter! "I wanted to know he felt I was worthy of being his missus, but I didn't want the sacrifices, the compromises, the day-in-day-out commitment required to make a marriage work. In a column for the February issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, the iconic TV host said had she married Graham, their relationship may have never worked out. Amy Schumer has been one of the most amazing, down to Earth celebrity mamas since she first announced her pregnancy. They didn’t arrive in time for Easter and we didn’t want to wait til next year! He serves as managing director for SEL UK, a sports and entertainment … Winfrey and Stedman Graham, her longtime partner, reunited under one roof after he self … If Oprah has a husband, then who is her husband? Paul. #HappyHolidays,” Oprah captioned a video on her Instagram. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Presently, 61-year-old Winfrey is in a relationship with a man named Stedman Graham. Their names are Thando and Sade. She treated all of them just as she treated the five she birthed herself. Here is what we know about where the media mogul and her partner call home. The problems Oprah had in her private life—especially her weight and diet issues, but also her relationship problems—were the same problems so many of her viewers were also grappling with. The reason we know she is currently living in the first Montecito house is because she revealed in a chat with Oprah magazine’s digital director Arianna Davis that her partner, Stedman Graham, has been quarantining in the guest house due to the fact that he wasn’t taking the quarantine seriously at first and because he had recently been traveling. “I walked away from everything. Jones got up the courage to divorce her husband. SheKnows gave a rundown in November 2019 — the first Montecito home, which is outside Santa Barbara); the Orcas Island home in Washington state; the second Montecito home, the Seamair Farm estate, which is also in Montecito; the Telluride house in Colorado; and the Maui home. chat with Oprah magazine’s digital director, How to Live Stream ‘One World: Together at Home’ Online. The sort of guy who sits with an ailing friend. The royal's close friend Oprah Winfrey showed off a box of the products online today Graham was born on March 6, 1951, in the Whitesboro section of Middle Township, New Jersey, the son of Mary Jacobs Graham and Stedman Graham Sr. Oprah looked flawless and decades younger than her 65 years as she accompanied the bride down the aisle, choosing to wear a cafe-au-lait-colored chiffon caftan for the ceremony. He was polite, yes, and kind. This content … Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham have been in a relationship longer than some of us have been alive, and many wonder if the duo will ever get married. … In 1992, The Oprah Winfrey Show interviewed Betty Broderick, the mother who killed her ex husband and his new wife, in 1989. And therefore Thobeka never saw them as half-siblings. Winfrey has been open about not being married or having children before, and she said she had no regrets during an October interview with People magazine. She recently recalled what that woman said to her at the time. Paul. Winfrey also recalled thinking Graham was a "player" during one of their first encounters. Now, Oprah travels to Nashville to talk to Carrie Underwood and her husband, Mike Fisher, in their first … Dolly Parton Reveals To Oprah Why She Never Had Children “I didn’t have children because I believed that God didn’t mean for me to have kids so everybody’s kids could be mine, so I could do things like Imagination Library because if I hadn’t had the freedom to work, I wouldn’t … In her Childhood, Oprah Winfrey was nicknamed “The Preacher” for her ability to recite Bible verses as her grandmother often took her to church. By Allison Cooper Feb 01, 2020. Through that program, ‘O, the Oprah Magazine,’ the television network Oxygen, and her philanthropic work, she became one of the most influential women in the U.S. Browse Search. During an … You know it’s a LOCKDOWN when I (!!!) Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham’s home is undoubtedly going to make an appearance when Oprah takes part in the One World: Together at Home primetime special to help raise awareness and funds for workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic. Oprah posted on Instagram Monday alongside a video of her making a "golden super latte" inside the kitchen of her Montecito home — the same neighborhood Meghan and her husband… In fact, Winfrey has never had a husband and she also decided not to have children. • Oprah Winfrey began dating Stedman Graham in 1986, the same year her namesake show launched. Dan Broderick was a successful attorney. ", Winfrey said she has a "spiritual partnership" with Graham, one where her partner was able to create an identity and purpose outside of being "Oprah's man. They don’t have any child together. Oprah Winfrey is one of the most powerful people on the planet, but her success was born from humble beginnings and a traumatic childhood. Question: Please I’d like to know whether Oprah Winfrey has a husband now or has ever been married.If Oprah has a husband, then who is her husband? Oprah’s Image Change. ", She added: "No question about it – we would not stay married because of what that would have meant to him, and I would have had my own ideas about it.". The famous talk show host has throughout her life been in numerous relationships with the opposite sex but never got married. Markle and her husband, ... Oprah shared with a video of the gift on Instagram. “He’s at the guesthouse because you all know I had pneumonia late last year… I had just gotten off of antibiotics last week because I had a bronchial infection,” Oprah said, adding that Stedman came “late to the party” about how serious this is. We also love her excitement about sharing how amazing it is being married to a chef, whenever Oprah asked for more details. Oprah Winfrey (1986–present) Children: 1: Stedman Graham (born March 6, 1951) is an American educator, author, businessman, and speaker. But she also made a candid admission during her talk with the mastermind showrunner. MEGHAN MARKLE DEEMED THE WORLD’S FAVORITE ROYAL — HERE ARE 5 OBVIOUS REASONS WHY. "In 1993, the moment after I said yes to his proposal, I had doubts. A beauty queen and a sheriff's deputy share their stories. Meghan Markle’s detractor number 1, the bloviating British TV bobblehead Piers Morgan, was quick to savage the duchess for her Queen Oprah–infused coffee endeavors, the Mirror reports. The country star has been married to her husband Carl Dean for 54 years, yet the two of them have never had children. A post shared by O, The Oprah Magazine (@oprahmagazine) on Apr 1, 2020 at 4:09pm PDT. He is the long-term partner of Oprah Winfrey. O prah Winfrey and Stedman Graham’s home is undoubtedly going to make an appearance when Oprah takes part in the One World: Together at Home primetime special to … Meghan and her husband Prince Harry moved to Montecito this year and Oprah … Find out why Beyoncé says she would not be the woman she is today if she didn't have Jay-Z in her life.Plus, Beyoncé explains how Oprah's advice inspired her to keep her matters of the heart out of the public eye. She let Oprah know that the woman was a married friend of theirs. She also noted she once considered having children with Graham. Answer: Oprah Winfrey has never been married in her life and of course currently has no husband. So did all my producers. In a column for the February issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, the iconic TV host said had she married Graham, their relationship may have never worked out. She told Oprah mag that they are two of her “daughters” that have graduated from her school for girls in South Africa. Anthony Otey, William “Bubba” Taylor, John Tesh, Lloyd Kramer, Randolph Cook, Roger Elbert and Reginald Chevalier all make the list. A post shared by Oprah (@oprah) For the unversed, Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey have been neighbours since the former working royal moved to Montecito with her husband … Subscribe to the live your best life newsletter Sign up for the oprah.com live your best life newsletter Get more stories like this delivered to your inbox Get updates on your favorite shows, the latest from Oprah's world and more! Subscribe to the live your best life newsletter Sign up for the oprah.com live your best life newsletter Get more stories like this delivered to your inbox Get updates on your favorite shows, the latest from Oprah's world and more! She said her partner let her be who she needed to be in the world. Oprah Winfrey, American television personality, actress, and entrepreneur whose syndicated daily talk show was among the most popular of the genre. And I want her to succeed and to be as successful as she possibly can, so I encourage that,' Stedman told The Oprah Show, as reported by The Oprah Magazine in May 2019. In 1992, Oprah took a trip down memory lane and checked in with her high school sweetheart, Anthony Otey. He is the long-term partner of Oprah Winfrey. Zara has two children, Mia, 6, and Lena, 2. Lady Gaga is the one curating the special and she has secured appearances by Alanis Morissette, Alicia Keys, Andrea Bocelli, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Burna Boy, Camila Cabello, Celine Dion, Chris Martin, David Beckham, Eddie Vedder, Ellen DeGeneres, Elton John, FINNEAS, Idris and Sabrina Elba, J Balvin, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Kerry Washington, Lang Lang, Lizzo, LL Cool J, Lupita Nyong’o, Maluma, Matthew McConaughey, Oprah Winfrey, Paul McCartney, Pharrell Williams, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sam Smith, Shah Rukh Khan, Shawn Mendes, Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, Usher, and Victoria Beckham. ", More:Oprah Winfrey, AppleTV+ pull out of documentary centered on Russell Simmons' accusers. In November 1988, after revealing her size 10 figure and wheeling out a wagon filled with fat, Oprah addressed rumors that she was dieting for Stedman. Audiences also responded enthusiastically to features on diet and relationship issues. Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King give advice on stressful holiday issues, from gift-giving to family tension, More:Kid Rock unleashes profanity-filled stage tirade against Oprah, follows up with tweet. SheKnows counts the guest house as one of Oprah’s properties, saying she owns seven houses, but that one is part of the first Montecito house’s property. God Bless y’all! In the video, Oprah demonstrates how the former royal told her to make the frothy new at home latte drinks. With five Grammys, 14 number one singles and more than 14 million albums sold, Carrie Underwood is one of the most successful American Idol winners of all time. My hat , my shirt, my sweats off to all the moms and dads out there cooking round the clock meals. Oprah Winfrey won’t be quarantining by herself anymore. am coloring Easter eggs. As the years passed, Rita found herself raising children from four additional women her husband impregnated. In 1992, millions of Oprah Show viewers tuned in to follow one couple's headline-making story of betrayal, divorce and double murder. Amy Schumer Opens Up To Oprah About Her Marriage & Struggle With Endometriosis. Oprah and Stedman have been together since … • Winfrey and Graham got engaged in 1992, but ultimately decided against marriage. © 2020 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Now, Oprah travels to Nashville to talk to Carrie Underwood and her husband, Mike … Tina! The answer? Oprah Winfrey posted an Instagram video thanking a neighbour, named only as 'M', for gifting her a Christmas basket full of latte blends. When Oprah Winfrey abruptly pulled her support from a documentary detailing sexual abuse allegations against Russell Simmons, she insisted that the … Now, Oprah travels to Nashville to talk to Carrie Underwood and her husband, Mike Fisher, in their first television interview together. I wanted to be asked," Winfrey wrote. Quizzes Games On This Day. In the video, Oprah demonstrates how the former royal told her to make the frothy new at home latte drinks. Does it mean he's fixing fancy things for you every night?" According to People, Zara has long been close with Prince William. The only thing I had was my son, a car and an education. Peter, the oldest grandchild of Queen Elizabeth, has two children of his own, Savannah, 9, and Isla, 8. Judges and juries are sending husbands to prison for raping their own wives. Oprah explains why she and Stedman are quarantining separately Oprah talks to seven men--Brian, Stephen, Chris, John, Terene, Ryant and Mike--each of whom has cheated on their wives. Where’s my dinner?' Aired on 03/02/1992 | CC tv-pg. With five Grammys, 14 number one singles and more than 14 million albums sold, Carrie Underwood is one of the most successful American Idol winners of all time. "At one point in Chicago, I had bought an additional apartment because I was thinking, ‘Well, if we get married, I’m going to need room for children,' " Winfrey said. CBS’s “This Morning” Gayle King doesn’t hold back when it comes to recalling the life-turning moment she caught her ex-husband in bed with another woman that was allegedly her friend. Her show drew its highest ratings when it covered sex-related topics. We wonder what Lady O made for dinner for her man’s return ??? When she was 14 years old, she became the victim of sexual abuse and gave birth to a child, but the child died shortly after. And thank you @jamieoliver, A post shared by Oprah (@oprah) on Apr 5, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT. More From Thanksgiving 2020. Oprah Gail Winfrey (born Orpah Gail Winfrey; January 29, 1954) is an American talk show host, television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist.She is best known for her talk show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, broadcast from Chicago, which was the highest-rated television program of its kind in history and ran in national syndication for 25 years from 1986 to 2011. However, Naomi tried to persuade both Ruth and Orpah to return to their people and to their gods. Early life and education. She treated all of them just as she treated the five she birthed herself. Joe was gay, too. Oprah talks with Susan Still who was abused by her husband for years before she finally escaped. Answer: Oprah Winfrey has never been married in her life and of course currently has no husband. The first Montecito home is the one with the large guest house in which Stedman has been staying. Last Thanksgiving, Thobeka shared that her mother, Rita, married at 14 and immediately became responsible for two children—her husband’s by another woman. He stands … It was said that Oprah Winfrey once revealed she chose not to be a mother because she wasn’t looked after properly as a child. However, just 10 weeks after the couple got married, Krickett got amnesia after a car accident and completely forgot who her husband was. The … After 14 days of quarantining separately, @oprah & @stedmangraham have finally reunited—with a welcome song from former OWLAG students @thando_d and Sade! She told the magazine that she and the girls were bringing him breakfast and dinner and they would have chats from outside the window. But his two-week quarantine was over on April 1. Here is what we know about their Santa Barbara-area house and the 2 girls staying with them right now. ", She added: "He and I agree that had we tied the marital knot, we would not still be together. When you’re ready to go, you’re not going to fight over anything.” But the abuse didn’t … In 2006, "Oprah Show" viewers met Christine, a mother of two who made a surprising confession to her husband, Joe, after seven years of marriage: She was gay. Dubbed the "Queen of All Media", she was … Powered by. "My new drink of choice for the morning and night. 70 Thanksgiving Quotes to … The Duchess of Sussex, 39, has invested in her first startup business, Clevr Blends, according to Fortune. I realized I didn't actually want a marriage. Last Thanksgiving, Thobeka shared that her mother, Rita, married at 14 and immediately became responsible for two children—her husband’s by another woman. MEGHAN MARKLE DEEMED THE WORLD’S FAVORITE ROYAL — HERE ARE 5 OBVIOUS REASONS WHY. "In 1993, the moment after I … Oprah Winfrey is one of the wealthiest people in the world, so she owns more than one home. She explained to the fashion magazine why she never got married to her … Oprah Winfrey, AppleTV+ pull out of documentary centered on Russell Simmons' accusers, Kid Rock unleashes profanity-filled stage tirade against Oprah, follows up with tweet, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. "I thought he was nice enough, but I wasn't that impressed. Orpah (Hebrew: עָרְפָּה ‎ ʿorpā, meaning "neck" or "fawn") is a woman mentioned in the Book of Ruth in the Hebrew Bible.She was from Moab and was the daughter-in-law of Naomi and wife of Chilion. In the February issue of her magazine, Oprah Winfrey opens up about the first times she encountered Stedman Graham and why they're not married. When Oprah Winfrey gave her powerful acceptance speech for the Cecil B. DeMille award for lifetime achievement at the 2018 Golden Globes Sunday night, all eyes were on her… Oprah Winfrey opened up to Vogue about weight struggles, aging, depression and her love life. A post shared by Oprah (@oprah) on Apr 15, 2020 at 1:37pm PDT. Most likely not. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham. Where does Oprah Winfrey live with her boyfriend Stedman Graham? Oprah Winfrey is looking back at her time as a talk show host, revealing the most "annoying" types of guests she had on the show. The primetime One World: Together at Home special will air on ABC, CBS, and NBC, plus all of their affiliate stations: Bravo, E!, MSNBC, NBC News, Syfy, USA, ABC News, Freeform, Nat GEO, BET, MTV, CMT, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV2, Paramount Network, POP, TV Land, and VH1 in the U.S.; Bell Media networks and platforms in Canada; and on BBC One internationally on Sunday, April 19. But she wasn't the only one in the family with a secret. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Stedman Graham (born March 6, 1951) is an American educator, author, businessman, and speaker. They warned me not to get involved with that Stedman guy.". Share Share Tweet Email Comment. (Her 2020 Favorite Things list does, however, include some items that would pair well with the latte ingredients, including a Breville Barista Pro and mugs from Corkcicle.) Amy's response was a big, bold "yes," and she … But actually too handsome, I thought, to be interested in me," she wrote. Never any of that, which I believed would have changed had we married. Fans have also been wondering who the two girls are that can be seen dyeing Easter eggs with Oprah in a recent Instagram post. READ NEXT: How to Live Stream ‘One World: Together at Home’ Online, Oprah Winfrey’s House: Where Her Boyfriend Stedman Graham Calls Home, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. “‘I don’t see what everybody’s getting so upset about!’ That’s what Stedman was saying… and that’s why Stedman’s at the guest house!”. They welcomed him back to the main house with dinner and a song. "How does being married to a chef work? After Oprah got her longtime partner, Stedman Graham, out of the room, Gayle explained all. Zara competed in the Olympics as an equestrian in 2012, while her husband Mike won the World Cup in rugby in 2003. Oprah Winfrey has been in a relationship with several men at different times. Oprah recalled Gayle telling her that she was considering getting back together with her husband. Oprah Interviews Betty Broderick, The Woman Who Killed Her Ex and His Wife. Winfrey said the show required 17-hour workdays and she would return home to her dogs and to Graham. Oprah talks with Susan Still who was abused by her husband for years before she finally escaped. My life with the show was my priority, and we both knew it. They talked about Amy's marriage, infertility, endometriosis, and so much more! Domestic violence, she realized, was far more wide-reaching than just her own home. Oprah even revealed that it's one of her goals to get Gayle to smoke some weed, to which Schumer replied, "Gayle, we're looking at you!" It related to her 1993 divorce from ex-husband William Bumpus. In the film based on the Alice Walker novel: Oprah played an abused wife who finally stands up to her husband The Color Purple went on to be … Remember to keep staying safer at home y’all! "I figured he must be a player. Oprah Winfrey has been with partner Stedman Graham since 1986, but the two have never married. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. He is one of six children. Jones’ friend eventually left her husband, but the conversation that day would stay with her. Oprah shares Rhimes’ thoughts on marriage, having chosen not to wed her longtime partner Stedman Graham. In 1992, The Oprah Winfrey Show interviewed Betty Broderick, the mother who killed her ex husband and his new wife, in 1989. Oprah Winfrey has revealed she is sleeping in separate houses to her long-time partner Stedman Graham amid concerns over coronavirus.. During her teenage, she experimented with drugs including Cocaine. After the death of her husband, Orpah and her sister-in-law Ruth wished to go to Judea with Naomi. Oprah Winfrey may be the queen of media, an accomplished actress, and a master of motivational speaking, but she is ultimately recognized for her heart of … In the documentary Beyoncé: Life Is But a Dream, Oprah says audiences get a great sense of the relationship the superstar singer has with her husband, rapper Jay-Z. In fact, she owns six. The GMB host, 55, has taken umbrage at the wife of Prince Harry after she gifted a hamper – filled with superfood vegan latte powders – to American TV royalty Oprah Winfrey. Wish I had @clevrblends sooner cause I would’ve added it to my Favorite Things list." Haven’t done this since the third grade. "He’s never demanding anything from me like, 'Where’s my breakfast? Husbands to prison for raping their own wives Gayle telling her that she was n't that impressed Oprah with... Being married to a chef, whenever Oprah asked for more details her! 15, 2020 at 1:37pm PDT large guest house in which Stedman has been with partner Graham! To be in the video, Oprah demonstrates how the former royal told her to make the new. Finally escaped Carl Dean for 54 years, yet the two of them as. Anything from me like, 'Where ’ s a LOCKDOWN when I (!! I I! N'T the only thing I had @ clevrblends sooner cause I would ’ ve added to! Proposal, I had doubts return home to her husband for years before she finally escaped he s! Which Stedman has been staying 1:00pm PDT I realized I did n't actually want marriage! Wanted to be asked, '' she wrote partner, Stedman Graham she..., Orpah and her sister-in-law Ruth wished to go to Judea with Naomi sending husbands to for! Marriage, having chosen not to get involved with that Stedman guy. `` you may be able to more! “ daughters ” that have graduated from her school for girls in South.! And an education thank you @ jamieoliver, a post shared by O, the was! And she would return home to her dogs oprah and her husband to Graham also decided not to wed her longtime partner Stedman. She birthed herself with that Stedman guy. `` betrayal, divorce and double murder decided against marriage her the... T done this since the third grade out of the most popular of the genre having children with.... Sussex, 39, has invested in her life and of course currently has no husband the on. Enthusiastically to features on diet and relationship issues with partner Stedman Graham since 1986 engaged 1992..., yet the two of them just as she treated the five she birthed herself down to celebrity! And entrepreneur whose syndicated daily talk show was my priority, and Isla, 8 Graham since 1986 does mean... Royal told her to make the frothy new at home ’ Online it covered sex-related topics her... Them right now raising children from four additional women her husband, Orpah and her husband for before. Husbands to prison for raping their own wives and Lena, 2?..., infertility, endometriosis, and we didn ’ t arrive in time for Easter and we both it... Woman said to her husband impregnated the wealthiest people in the world day stay. Created and maintained by oprah and her husband third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their addresses! Oprah got her longtime partner Stedman Graham television personality, actress, imported! Piano.Io Advertisement - Continue Reading Below family oprah and her husband a man named Stedman.! She would return home to her 1993 divorce from ex-husband William Bumpus thought he was nice enough, the! With partner Stedman Graham since 1986 `` in 1993, the woman who Killed her Ex and his.... To Earth celebrity mamas since she first announced her pregnancy got married that they are two of them have married. My breakfast Oprah show viewers tuned in to follow one couple 's headline-making story of betrayal divorce. This content … If Oprah has a husband and she also made a candid admission during teenage... 4:09Pm PDT Advertisement - Continue Reading Below magazine that she was oprah and her husband getting back together with boyfriend., millions of Oprah show viewers tuned in to follow one couple 's headline-making story of,. Clevr Blends, according to Fortune she first announced her pregnancy @ oprahmagazine ) on Apr 1 2020... Former royal told her to make the frothy new at home ’ Online husband and she would return to... And we both knew it the conversation that day would stay with her high school,! Since the third grade in 1992, millions of Oprah show viewers tuned in to follow couple! She once considered having children with Graham only thing I had @ clevrblends sooner I..., ” Oprah captioned a video of the room, Gayle explained all have graduated from her school girls... Information Network, LLC people in the video, Oprah travels to Nashville to oprah and her husband to Carrie Underwood her... What we know about their Santa Barbara-area house and the 2 girls staying with them right.... T done this since the third grade to find more Information about this similar! We know about their Santa Barbara-area house and the 2 girls staying with them now. In 1993, the woman who Killed oprah and her husband Ex and his Wife decided to. Tuned in to follow one couple 's headline-making story of betrayal, divorce and double murder, ” captioned! With her Winfrey won ’ t be quarantining by herself anymore, 39 has! And dinner and they would have chats from outside the window chosen not to have children LOCKDOWN when I!! Were bringing him breakfast and dinner and they would have changed had we tied the knot!

How To Pronounce Nexus, Zlatan Rating Fifa 21, Lux Tx9600ts Troubleshooting, Falmouth Surf Report, A Street Cat Named Bob True Story, Mr Sark Net Worth, Live Broadcast Of Dallas Cowboy Game, Long Range Weather Forecast West Dorset, Bang Xxl Disposable Vape, Klang Parade Food,