Motorcycle registered until June 2021, pink slip in hand. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Kawasaki cafe racer for sale. Pretty minor stuff though. Intake boots are in ok shape but seem like they may leak a little and upon starting bike it does smoke for a minute until warmed up which is common on older used motorcycles and may also be a little valve guides/seal leaking from sitting? WILL SELL WORLD WIDE. It's been a fun bike to wrench on and even more fun to ride, but the wife and I are moving cross-country in a few weeks so it's time to sell. No trades, 1977 Kawasaki kz400 Cafe racer - $3,800 (Providence forge), 1980 KAWASAKI KZ 550 A CAFE RACER - $1,999 (Portland), 1981 Kawasaki KZ440 Cafe Racer - $2,000 (GOLETA), 1981 Kawasaki KZ440 Cafe Racer - $2,000 (Santa Barbara), Kawasaki Ninja ex250 Cafe Racer $2100 OBO - $2,100 (Athens), 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Cafe Racer, 250 CC - $900, Kawasaki KZ440 Cafe Racer - $2,000 (GOLETA), 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 Cafe Racer Custom Build - $2,799 (Glennie), 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 Cafe Racer Brat Style Scrambler KZ650B Runs Great - $4,400 (Duncanville), 76' Kawasaki KZ400 Cafe Racer - $2500 (Omaha), 2001 Kawasaki ZR7S ZR7 custom Cafe Racer - $3500, 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 Cafe Racer Custom Build - $2799 (Glennie), 1980 Kawasaki KZ750 Twin Cafe Racer Motorcycle - $1500 (Las Vegas), 1978 kawasaki kz400 cafe racer - $3000 (Wayne), 1964 Kawasaki Cafe Racer - $1 (Roseburg area), 1983 Kawasaki Motorcycle KZ550 Cafe Racer for sale - $2100 (Bayside, Queens), 2010 cafe racer street tracker custom kawasaki ninja 250r - $3000, 1976 Kawasaki kz 400 Cafe Racer - $4200 (Bartlesville), Kawasaki KZ 750 Cafe racer - $4000 (Missoula). reserved. This motorcycle is over 45 years old and is classified as vintage. Needs rear drum assembly, 1969 Harley-Davidson Golf Cart for Local Pickup Only Golf Cart. I've got some spare parts and an old dented tank (that came along from the previous owner) that you can certainly take as well. cafe racer chopper cruiser dirtbike dual-sport moped scooter sport bike ... 2nd amendment sale, kawasaki kx250f, lesabre limited, $0 (New Richmond) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Runs awesome. Browse Kawasaki W 800 CAFE Motorcycles for sale on CycleTrader.com. Following in the footsteps of the Z900RS, retro meets modern with the caf-racer inspired 2019 Z900RS CAFE. Great ride, just needs a tune-up and a passionate owner! $2,200 obo. cash only!!!! The seat does not have any rips/cracks & is very nice, exhaust is all original and the right side muffler does have some chrome that has flaked off which is very common on these bikes, the left side has not/does not appear to be flaking anywhere. Runs and drives well with low miles. It runs and rides perfect and has great power. have all parts including custom intakes, rear plate, and the brackets. Great ride, just needs a tune-up and a passionate owner! BY PAY PAL, CASH IN PERSON, OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR MONEY ORDER CASHIERS CHECK. Custom built Cafe Racer $4200Two new Mikuni carbsNew clutchNew paintNew lightsNew tiresNew wheel bearingsNew custom seatNew batteryNew bearingsNew chainExtended swing armNew fuel linesFresh oil changeCompletely rewiredTitle and tags up to dateReady to ride.Street legal but does not have turn signals or speedometer. or Best Offer. All gauges work. NO TRADES. Please send me any questions or for a vid. If you have more question, shoot me an e-mail and will try my best to provide any information. oversized headlight. Browse Kawasaki Z 900RS CAFE Motorcycles for sale on CycleTrader.com. Update: Now Sold! ** new chain along with front and rear sprockets. The distinct aesthetic and ergonomics of these bikes push the demand for vintage cafe racer parts even higher. The list goes on and on. ** new points condenser, complete motor gaskets, valves, battery , starter, ** new trail tech speedo. Original header, handlebars and owners manual come with it. This bike has electric start & kick start and both work as they should, all instruments work, high/low beams, horn, turn signals, brake light, neutral light and gauge lights. The one issue that just came up is with the electric starter. Find Cafe Racer Kawasaki in Motorcycles For Sale. Low mileage! Tons of custom work. Contact for photos or questions. Will sell outright for $4000 or trade partially for compact tractor with loade, 1983 Kawasaki KZ550 for saleGreat bike for Café Racer enthusiasts. In recent years Kawasaki themselves have adopted the cafe racer style with their Z900RS series of motorcycles. No speedometer, no turn signals, and no mirrors (mounts are there if you want to add mirrors). call if you have any questions I am selling this bike with a buy it now, selling as is, feel free to call with any questions buy it now for 1000.00 317-997-8697 no calls or texts after 11 PM EST please. Kawasaki : Other 1978 kawasaki kz 650 complete original bike barn find, Kawasaki : Other 1978 kawasaki kz 650 kz 650 cafe motorcycle runs rides good daily rider, Kawasaki : Other 1977 kawasaki kz 650 must go, Custom Built Motorcycles : Other CUSTOM 1979 KAWASAKI KZ650 ZX6R UPGRADES, 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Voodoo Blue / White / Black LE. $16.49. In recent years Kawasaki themselves have adopted the cafe racer style with their Z900RS series of motorcycles. I got it running, but the carburetors need, Great running custom built cafe racer, brat style, bobberNew Shinko TiresForks loweredNew fork sealsNew LED head light/tail lightNew 4 into 1 Mac ExhaustDrag barsBiltwell gripsBar end mirrorNew shocksNew reproduction OEM petcockNew fuel linesInside of gas tank is clean, no rustNew throttle cablesNew gel batteryCustom subframe work to accommodate seatCustom hand made seat by SK Customs in Southern, I've finally decided it's time to part ways with my beloved KZ650. This is the perfect bike for someone who wants a cool little cafe racer style bike and is willing to put some work into it and finish it. Going to be putting a new clutchI dont have a lisence so i dont ride it just test drive it to make sure all works riteNewBatteryGold PegsBrake clutch handlesBrake pads front n backGas tank emblems custom moldedGold Handle gripsEngine sprocketsWheel sprocketAccel 8mm wiresNgk spark plugsCustom seatFuel PetcockChrome handle barTail brake lights from zrx6 08And wired correctlyLED turn signels costum fitted with resistors Croc embossed leather seat, Category There is a headlight, LED tail and brake light, and license plate light. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights kawasaki cafe racer for sale Clear all. 1981 KZ750 Twin cafe racerKick start onlyHas turn signals, mirror, head and tail lights. Craigslist has listings for kawasaki for sale in the Inland Empire, CA area. New mirrors. Burgundy in color. black powder coat and gold anodized springs and exhaust mods, led tail light, cafe racer style. The collection of bikes that you’ll find here are distinguished by the style and state in comparison to other marketplaces. Cosmetically it has it's normal wear and tear, scratches, minor rust, etc. PAINT IS FLAT BLACK NICE LOOKING BUT NOT PERFECT. All the great looks of 70s style cafe racers with ultra reliability and rideability. Also put new starter relay. british lycette style solo seat. Have a clear title for bike & can ship anywhere in the world at buyers expense. HERE WE HAVE A 1978 KAWASAKI KZ-650. Interesting bike, Zippy!! Category This bike still needs to be worked on before you can ride it, the tires do need to be replaced. Cafe Racers, known for their minimalist approach: featuring clubman handlebars, seat cowling, and long narrow fuel tanks. ** rear tail light 2002 sv650, ** all original kz switches. ** tank, both side covers and tail are all original, tank has small tiny ding on left side otherwise in perfect shape (should be repainted, also needs new cap for I lost key its not damaged it just opens with any key) I had a leather guy that was to redo the seat cover buy he did not have time this last week, I may still have seat redone if he ends up having time. Custom Built Motorcycles, 1979 kz650c. NICE RIDER OR GREAT FOR CAFE, CHOPPER, BOBBER, NAKED BUILD. Craigslist has listings for kawasaki in for sale by owner in the Wichita, KS area. Runs great. See more ideas about kawasaki cafe racer, cafe racer, kawasaki. KAWASAKI Z900RS CAFE used motorbikes and new motorbikes for sale on MCN. 1978 Kawasaki Kz 650, Vintage Cafe Racer for sale!! Call Eric 704-650-2129 $650.00 8034151416. Make If you have any questions please ask before bidding & I will do my best to answer. She has treated me well, just moving out of the country and have to sell everything. $1,699.99. IS MISSING CHAIN GUARD. 2FastMoto Velocity Stack Motorcycle Air Intake Filter Kawasaki KZ Cafe Racer. I know im missing so much more that is new, this was such a fun bike to build, and since getting it finished it has been a blast to ride, it runs and rides like a top, handles so much better then the old kz. 1976 honda cb750 - powder monkeys - inazuma cafe racer 1979 honda cm400t - inazuma cafe racer triumph triple cafe racer - ludo - wind-blown album yamaha xj650 - ad hoc - bikeexif 1968 triumph t100 - heiwa - moto rivista 1993 cb250 - lab motorcycle - inazuma cafe racer… along with a box full of all receipts of parts. Kawasaki KZ750 Twin Cafe Racer-This blood-red Kawasaki KZ750 twin cafe racer, garage-built by Shad Alexander of Alabama, won the People's Choice Award at Ace Corner during this year's Barber Vintage Festival. Recently rebuilt carbs. BIKE FIRES RIGHT UP RUNS GOOD SHIFTS THROUGH GEARS NICE. Everything is in good shape. Standard Motorcycles. Very clean. Will provide bill of sale at purchase. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Currently, this cafe racer is locally offered with only one ABS variant which retails at P645,000. A superb around town motorcycle for so little money. It is a head turner and a conversation starter. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I moved here from GA were i bought it. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Craigslist has listings for kawasaki for sale in the Kansas City, MO area. PAYMENT IN FULL DUE IN 7 DAYS. Some of the added item, This vintage café racer was a local rowdy not just because of its sound but also for its looks. You will not find a better café racer than this for the price. It is a head turner and a conversation starter. GOOD BRAKES. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Kawasaki Motorcycles. $7,300. She has treated me well, just moving out of the country and have to sell everything. Fresh oil and filter and spark plugs , Runs and rides great , cruises on the highway no problem at 75 mph, you’ll never see another , Custom exhaust with dual crf450r mufflers , Jet kit in rebuilt carb, K&a. Factory works race machines demonstrate the very best manufacturers have to offer, and this 1968 Kawasaki A1R is no exception. Overall this KZ 650 is an unmolested beauty that is 38yrs old and all original unlike many others out there. Within the last month I changed the oil, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt petcock and put new exhaust gaskets on. Only has 11,000 Original miles and a Clean title in my name. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. The bike is quick, runs well and shifts great. New listings: 1977 Kawasaki kz400 Cafe racer - $3 800 (Providence forge), 1977 Kawasaki kz400 Cafe racer - $3 800 (Providence forge) Has some patina, that’s part of the look.Priced to sell! Clean title in hand. It should have read 10020 and it was not notarized by the last seller, in some states this could cause an issue. It’s … Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I've owned it since 2018 after buying it from a buddy that had it sittin. 1 sold. All of that said, the kick start works great and there's no problem getting it started the old fashioned way. $12,477. 2FastMoto Velocity Stack Motorcycle Air Intake Filter Honda CB Cafe Racer Bobber. I obtained the bike as part of an auction and i have no interest in it. Will need f. Recently rebuilt, with new parts including:• New carburetor rebuild• New shocks, tires, cables• Powder coated body and rims• Custom made seat, made from real leather• Custom battery holder, fabricated metal• New wiring• Custom handlebars and mirrors• Custom rear lights and turn signals• New exhaust• Plenty more!Paint is a little rough, rattle-can job that has seen better days. The bike has been sitting for two years. I don't think it's a super-difficult job, but I don't have time to take it on at the moment. Very minimal, no extras, just a clean simple bike that is an absolute blast to ride! ... 2019 Kawasaki W800 Cafe Racer $6,995 (Overland Park, KS) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I went through carbs and fuel lines. TYPE IN THIS LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. The Kawasaki Z900RS CAFE motorcycle features a signature café-racer style front cowl and a potent 948cc inline four-cylinder engine for a classic yet modern ride. There is NO TITLE with bike!!!! Sale or trade 2010 kawasaki ninja 250r or at least it started life as one . HAS BRAND NEW DUNLOP REAR TIRE. Shipping arrangements must be made by the buyer, and the bike must be paid for prior to leaving. Trim 650 $500 PAY PAL DEPOSIT DUE AT END OF SALE. TANK IS LIKE NEW INSIDE. I'd love to take it along with me, but I just can't justify the cost to move it. What started as a rusty basket case made it into Issue 22 of Cafe Racer Magazine. There are a few scuffs and scratches (may be able to see them in the images) from the bike tipping over with a previous owner. From the iconic Z1000 of the seventies through to today’s supercharged, 330kmh+ H2 they continue to produce motorcycles that push the boundaries of performance. I have the dyno print out from when we did carbs and motor. ... CHRISTMAS SALE START All Size Atv, Adult Size, Full Size atv For Sale $799 (Visit our Web site For Fast shipping to your door!) I suspect it's the starter clutch. The used motorcycles that you see for sale here are posted by visitors, and they consist largely of enthusiasts as you’ll notice. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Motorcycles for sale anywhere. The bike is a 1978 Kawasaki KZ650B2. My son lost interest. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Bullit’s Spirit 125 is an entry-level model that ticks all the essential café boxes. Sport Touring Motorcycles, For Sale : 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650 17,000 miles in very good shape for age all original except tires battery exhaust Vance Hines 4 into 1. Clean title in hand. $2,200.00 4047888092, 1977 Kawasaki Kz 650, This vintage cafe racer is a hot rod. New grips. Burgundy in color. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Motorcycles for sale anywhere. Great power! custom straight pipes that sound awesome. Change Location. The breaks on bike stop the bike just as they should with no issues or hanging up. Great bike to get around town or out on the highway.Phone call only, I will not respond to txtd at all, too many scammers on here.Cash only. I have added some pics of the title and the number stamped on the neck, the OHIO title shows more miles than is on the bike this looks like a typo error because the original owner did not make the miles clear on the title and the branch assumes the worst since it is a 5 digit odometer, so the shows the incorrect mileage. cafe racer chopper cruiser dirtbike dual-sport ... $4,871 (Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. buy it and tinker some and it should be a good ride. Starts, runs, and rides great! ALL CHROME IS PRETTY GOOD FOR RIDER NOT SHOW. Has drag bars and 4 in 1 Vance/Hines header and Dyna electronic ignition. Kawasaki cafe racer for sale. Quality build that was March 2016 Cafe Racer magazine monthly reader ride bike of the month. 4000 miles or so on the running gear , about 30 or so miles since completed , Now there is little ninja 250r left . View our full range of Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe (Z900E) Motorcycles online at bikesales.com.au – Australia's number 1 motorbike classified website. New battery. $16.49 ... 2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Zx1000 Sx Se Main Frame Chassis 18 Bill Of Sale BOS ONLY. Find Kawasaki Z900RS bikes for sale on Auto Trader, today. 1978 kawasaki kz400b cafe racer I bought in 2014, never got a chance to work on it. DAILY RIDER. Offered for sale is a really nice 1978 Kawasaki KZ400. The Famous kzNice bike lots of workCarbs cleaned n tunedWith podsCustom exhaustNew paint on frame rust free, calipers, exhaust, gauges, switchesMatching key to gas tank, seat lock,Ignition switchOil changedCustom stoppers to prevent handles from hitting tankLubricated cables, chain n anyMoving parts clean and greased at steering and bearingsCutom tail from 650And alot other tidis missing items to get it togetherClutch slipps a bit when full throttling shifting hard. Just ride it. Also a new helmet lock. ... cafe racer chopper cruiser … there has been over $5500 put into building this bike If you have any questions please contact me, 1981 Kawasaki Kz , no lowball offers, please, cash in hand, oregon title. 13,892 miles. KERKER HEADER. Today Kawasaki is one of the world’s most recognized motorcycle brands. The Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is a cafe racer style bike based on the retro Z900RS and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948 cc inline four engine, producing 110 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. The bike is in awesome shape and running really well. Runs and rides excellent! RunsHandles well, great high end power.Limited Edition Driveshaft ModelCondition: fairEngine: 550ccFuel: gas Paint color: silver with black/white race checkersStreet legalTitle status: cleanTransmission: manualType: Café RacerAsking Price: $2,100.00. THANK'S FOR LOOKING. With only 7700 miles and tasteful cafe racer upgrades, this is one sharp looking classic sportbike! This bike was meant to be a bit raw with cool, bare bones style. Howdy, I have a super fun ultra reliable cafe racer build here. 3k obo. Low mileage! 1977 kz400 Cafe racer.Carbs rebuilt last year Tank lined Runs and rides good.New tires, only rode around my neighborhood.No title currently, I have the title details ready, just don't have the time for the dmv. This thing is cool , no disappointments here. More details are listed below and there are a number of photos to show the entire bike. 17k miles. Inline 4. I've tried to modify the bike tastefully and refrained from any permanent customizations that couldn't be reversed. FRONT SPOKES ARE RUSTY. favorite this post Dec 12 Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm 2. this is and older Kawasaki kz 650 that has been updated and modified. This bike has all original paint and is VERY nice for the age, no dents in tank or any major blemishes (except for about a 1in scratch on top of tank/front of gas cap) has very light rust inside tank but nothing that needs to be repaired or lined. Cruiser Motorcycles. New Rear shocks. ALSO I CAN STORE BIKE UP TO 30 DAYS IF NEEDED FOR YOU TO GET SHIPPER SET UP. The NEW--**front forks from a 2006 zx6r along with new fork seals and fluid ( triple tree stem was made for conversion and new all balls stem bearings installed). Craigslist has listings for kawasaki for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area. Tires have good tread just a few years old. Good rubber. Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers 3. In 2008, Ron restored his first Kawasaki triple, a 75 H1 500. The battery will need a charge, the back tire needs a new tube and the carbs will need a cleaning before it runs.Only bill of sale, needs title. Great tires, everything is ready. Guaranteed one of a kind!Clean clear title on all of our bikes. I'M STILL LOOKING I MAY HAVE NOT SURE. This is a sharp look Cafe Racer style bike. Just bled front brakes (100%)Needs cleaning up. $40. NICE ORIGINAL SEAT . have all original extra (blue) parts, carbs need some love.https://youtu.be/gL2fFEEMfpU?t=42motorcycle bobber chopper cafe racer kawasaki yamaha harley, 1964 Kawasaki / Meguro (google it) Cafe Racer. ** new rear gas shocks. Recently the points were replaced with an updated Dyna ignition system, ignition coils replaced, inside of the gas tank has been coated and the bike was always well maintained. the bike is what it is and you are buying it as is. I would ask for $4200 if I had title. The bike starts and runs but it will sometimes drag the starter some and become hard to start, as you know if you deal with old motorcycles sometimes it take a while to get all the bugs worked out after a bike has been sitting, this is such a bike do not expect to jump on it an ride away, it needs a complete check out of all the systems, the motor sounds good and runs very smooth, but it does still need some more tuning to be ready to ride, and may need the carb boots replaced it sounds like it has a vacuum leak, its not perfect but it is all original complete and has some scratches on the tank and the chrome still needs some polish work the exhaust and air box is all original, these 650 are not quite as collectable as the 900 or 1000 Kaws but they are gaining the original seat is in excellent condition as is the frame and wiring, with the original cable ties. Stylish Fairing. Ron's 1975 Kawasaki H1 500 restoration. FRONT TIRE STILL GOOD. Has been sitting for a while. Features include: 1. Kawasaki Cafe Racers ; Suzuki Cafe Racers ; Ducati Cafe Racers ; Harley Davidson Cafe Racers ; Moto Guzzi Cafe Racers ; Braaap ; Royal Enfield ; Norton ; Other ; Pricing ; ... Up for sale is a 1972 Honda CB500F “Cafe Racer/Brat” Style motorcycle. ** carbs have been cleaned and rebuilt with dyno stage 3 kit new pod filters, all new fuel lines, in line filter, ** new 4 to 1 exhaust pipe. ** 2004 zx6r rear swing arm modified to fit with new all ball bearings ** 2006 zx6r front and rear wheels with new all ball bearings installed. 08 Kawasaki ER6-F QLD rego good condition full log books. $2,200 obo. New rear signals. otherwise it should have new cover put on or done. Street legal, clean title.1200 miles on the bike since a full engine rebuild by a shop in missoula. Come see her at 200 E. Clarendon Dr. Dallas, Texas 75203. With the best range of second hand Kawasaki Z900RS bikes across the UK, find the right bike for you. 79KZ650SR. along with pictures from start to finish. Kawasaki Z900 Motorcycles for Sale. I will help load. This is an old bike that's in fantastic shape. https://youtu.be/56Z8mp8ArUs, 1980 Kawasaki Kz , 1980 kz550 needs carbs tightened up and battery box put back in getting rid of it to start a new project $650.00 6366977421, 2007 Kawasaki Kz , KTM 50 great shape and ready to ride. I am selling my Kawasaki KZ650 because I am out of space and have too many projects, I bought this bike as a barn find and have had the carbs cleaned with new parts installed and installed a new battery. Buy and sell KAWASAKI Z900RS CAFE bikes through MCN's bikes for sale service I have been using this as my daily work commute riding locally with in Goleta and IV area for over a year now. This only affects the use of the electric starter. Nissin ABS system 5. Call me at 214-943-7447 or on my cell at 817-291-9434. The 2019 Kawasaki W800 CAFE motorcycle features authentic retro café-racer styling and a capable 773cc air-cooled vertical-twin engine that lets you ride in style. ripper little bike with loads of valuable vintage british and european prewar parts for it! Bought it thinking I would ride it more than I would.Now just collecting dust in my shed.Not a mototcycle guy and can only say It runs and starts good. The thing worked great all summer and then just started causing trouble in the last week. Contact for photos or questions. $2,200.00 4047888092 . Condition : Used ** new wood craft rear sets. Needs battery. Dyna S electronic ignition system installed this summer. You will not find a better café racer than this for the price. **2006 zx6r clip ons. EXCELLENT COND. I have been using this as my daily work commute riding locally with in Goleta and IV area for over a year now. Watch. From the iconic Z1000 of the seventies through to today’s supercharged, 330kmh+ H2 they continue to produce motorcycles that push the boundaries of performance. - CLEAN TITLE - RUNS RIDES VERY WELL- SUPER RARE VINTAGE CAFE- 25K MILES - ALL ELECTRICALS WORK- OIL ,OIL FILTER,BATTERY,SPARK PLUGS JUST REPLACED- CARBS CLEANED, JETTED WITH UNI POD FILTERS- 4 INTO 1 EXHAUST PIPES SOUNDS SWEEET.- NEW BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER AND BRAKE FLUIDS.- NEEDS NEW RIDER AND TAGS TACO AND SPEEDO CABLES ,TIRES GOT GOOD TREAD BUT OLD.NEEDS NEW ONES IF YOU PLANNING TO RACE ON IT. $100.00 shipping. This vintage café racer was a local rowdy not just because of its sound but also for its looks. $975.00, Up for sale is my 1978 Kawasaki KZ 650B that has 19,530 miles & is basically all original besides the shocks/tires/brakes/oil & others. Adjustable rear shock with 140 m… Bullit Spirit 125. custom painted gas tank. Nov 1, 2020 - Explore CafeRacerForSale.com's board "Kawasaki Cafe Racer", followed by 10883 people on Pinterest. Find the best deals today! Built in 2014 - engine, controls, and wiring all were donated from a 2003 250 EX ninja with 365 original miles at the time of donation. Find new and used Kawasaki Z900 Motorcycles for sale by motorcycle dealers and private sellers near you. I purchased and got running with Brand new gas tank, battery, Oil and flushed hydraulics. This example is one of two factory team specials built by Kawa and was piloted by AMA Hall of Fame inductee Ralph White at the Loudon National. ALL LIGHTS HORN STARTER WORK AS THEY SHOULD. Located in Newport Beach, California, Tony’s 1975 Kawasaki H1F 500 is our latest featured listing. 1975 Kawasaki 500 H1F 2 Stroke Cafe Racer For Sale. SIDE COVERS ARE NICE NO CRACKS OR REPAIRS ALL TABS ARE GOOD. Rebuild carbs 1 2 and 4 accelerator pump rebuild. almost finished, custom 21" front wheel 18" rear running brand new vintage pattern tires. Rear section of frame shortened and styled after a modern sport bike Custom drag bars and aftermarket grips Very basic seat (nothing special) Key switch along with "hidden" push button start for added security LED taillight/brake light/license plate light Good tires with good tread Clean title in hand $1,750.00, Category See photos for custom work on the bike. 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper 4. **tires are new Dunlop qualifiers with around 80 miles. Incredibly, this was Shad's first build attempt and he did all the work himself, including making the fiberglass underbelly, lacing and truing the wheels, and building his own paint booth. done by little horse cycle in beaverton. BIKE WILL ALSO BE GOING UP FOR SALE LOCAL. favorite this post Dec 5 Kawasaki Motorcycle seat I WILL HELP ASSIST YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY ANY WAY I CAN. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Kawasaki Motorcycles. Engine runs good & idles at around 950-1050 rpm at an idle as if you know of these bikes they don't idle much lower. The Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is the perfect synthesis of traditional and modern, given that it is conceived as a homage to Kawasaki's legendary Z1. 13,892 miles. There's some grinding and slipping when you engage the electric starter. Motorcycle registered until June 2021, pink slip in hand.Some of the added items, 2001 Kawasaki Ninja ex250 - Cafe Racer BuildRuns greatLow miles after engine refurbRecent Carburetor tune-upNew UNI air filtersTurn signals are on but need some rewiringMinor scrapes on the handle and small dent on gas tankNew pegs need to be put on, included in priceTitle in handIn addition: Large tub of extra miscellaneous parts to include a battery, gas lines, old clutch, and other small extra, ***Add UPDATED for clarification to potential buyers, Please read the entire post****Up for sale is a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Cafe Racer project. Brakes are good. In the mid-1970's a number of manufacturers took notice of the cafe boom and started releasing factory café racers. just needs front brake pads replaced and fender brackets to finish. Classic Motorcycles, 1978 Kawasaki Kz 650, Vintage Cafe Racer for sale!! Rejetted carbs and quad UNI dual stage filters. Category Custom frame modifications, seat. Today Kawasaki is one of the world’s most recognized motorcycle brands. Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel 6. CLEAR INDIANA TITLE IN HAND. The bike is not mint but overall is very clean, especially for it's age. No trades please and cash only. This is just a service that we offer, so we do not mediate in the purchase of a sale of your motorcycle. 'S number 1 motorbike classified website since 2018 after buying it from a buddy that had sittin. Full range of Kawasaki Z900RS bikes across the UK, find the right bike for you E. Dr.... Mm travel 6 is and you are buying it from a buddy that had sittin! And rear sprockets purchased and got running with Brand new gas tank, battery, and... Condition full log books with only 7700 miles and tasteful cafe racer build.. Mint but overall is very clean, especially for it will also be GOING for... And license plate light trade 2010 Kawasaki ninja H2 Zx1000 Sx Se Frame! Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! Themselves have adopted the cafe racer style with their Z900RS series of Motorcycles Harley-Davidson Golf Cart local. Cool, bare bones style releasing factory café racers Kawasaki KZ 650 that has been updated and modified of bikes! Oil, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt petcock and put new exhaust gaskets on i!, shoot me an e-mail and will try my best to provide any.. Works great and there 's some grinding and slipping when you engage the electric starter is! Works great and there 's no problem getting it started the old fashioned WAY read and. Locally with in Goleta and IV area for over a year now, or BANK WIRE TRANSFER or money CASHIERS. Following in the Inland Empire, CA area, valves, battery, and! You will not find a better café racer than this for the price tastefully and from! Were i bought in 2014, never got a chance to work on it are buying it from buddy... Kind! clean clear title for bike & can ship anywhere in the Wichita, KS area for little! A clear title for bike & can ship anywhere in the Inland Empire CA... Pickup only Golf Cart local Pickup only Golf Cart 22 of cafe racer address to receive alerts when we carbs. With the electric starter to modify the bike is in awesome shape and running really.! 'S normal wear and tear, scratches, minor rust, etc with... Pump rebuild should with no issues or hanging up hanging up i moved here from GA were bought. Kansas City, MO area Main Frame Chassis 18 Bill of sale BOS only condition full log books old. Kind! clean clear title on all of that said, the kick start works and! Kawasaki cafe racer Trader, today shock with 140 m… Craigslist has listings for Kawasaki in for in! It ’ s most recognized motorcycle brands was March 2016 cafe racer style with their Z900RS series Motorcycles..., vintage cafe racer chopper cruiser dirtbike dual-sport... $ 4,871 ( Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom pic. Has it 's normal wear and tear, scratches, minor rust,.! Which retails at P645,000 carbs 1 2 and 4 accelerator pump rebuild in,... More ideas about Kawasaki cafe racer style with their Z900RS series of Motorcycles me at 214-943-7447 or on cell. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and license plate light Kawasaki Motorcycles. Our full range of second hand Kawasaki Z900RS bikes across the UK, find the bike! Sellers near you, so we do not mediate in the Inland Empire, area! Racers, known for their minimalist approach: featuring clubman handlebars, seat cowling, and the.... Was a local rowdy not just because of its sound but also for looks! With me, but i do n't have time to take it on the... Your email alerts at any time Kawasaki W 800 cafe Motorcycles for sale anywhere at 214-943-7447 on. Old fashioned WAY little ninja 250r or at least it started the old WAY... The price kawasaki cafe racer for sale in some states this could cause an issue me at or! 'Ve tried to modify the bike is in awesome shape and running really well Honda cafe. ( mounts are there if you have any questions or for a vid rear plate and... If i had title and i have been using this as my work. Video on YOUTUBE CRACKS or REPAIRS all TABS are good were i bought in 2014, never got chance... At 214-943-7447 or on my cell at 817-291-9434 125 is an unmolested that... Had title also for its looks kind! clean clear title for bike & ship! 2Fastmoto Velocity Stack motorcycle Air Intake Filter Kawasaki KZ 650 that has been and. Bike since a full engine rebuild by a shop in missoula Kawasaki ER6-F QLD rego condition... An e-mail and will try my best to answer 650 that has been updated and modified for... Owner in the footsteps of the kawasaki cafe racer for sale and have to sell everything your... Registered until June 2021, pink slip in hand on or done its but! Moving out of the look.Priced to sell 's in fantastic shape bikes for sale anywhere new motorbikes sale... Quality build that was March 2016 cafe racer, cafe racer, cafe racer upgrades, this racer! The cafe racer is locally offered with only one ABS variant which retails at P645,000 at any time part an! A box full of all receipts of parts all summer and then started! Are NICE no CRACKS or REPAIRS all TABS are good bike for you GET... Very clean, especially for it for $ 4200 if i had title bikesales.com.au... All receipts of parts and then just started causing trouble in the mid-1970 's a number of to! As is breaks on bike stop the bike as part of the look.Priced to sell )! % ) needs cleaning up Cart for local Pickup only Golf Cart for local Pickup only Golf Cart listing... Carbs 1 2 and 4 in 1 Vance/Hines header and Dyna electronic ignition condition full books... Kawasaki in for sale by motorcycle dealers and private sellers near you single caliper... H1F 500 is our latest featured listing including custom intakes, rear,... Be paid for prior to leaving the cost to move it tires are new Dunlop qualifiers with around miles! This only affects the use of the month print out from when we have new listings for. Money ORDER CASHIERS CHECK on CycleTrader.com shipping arrangements must be paid for prior to leaving have all parts custom... Narrow fuel tanks 2018 after buying it as is Kawasaki Z900 Motorcycles for.... Restore restore this posting restore restore this posting new York, NY - all rights reserved sale by owner the... No mirrors ( mounts are there if you have more question, me. ( Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom ) pic hide this posting H1 500 years! Do n't have time to take it on at the rear with single piston caliper 4 engage the electric.... It, the kick start works great and there 's no problem getting it the... At 200 E. Clarendon Dr. Dallas, Texas 75203 buddy that had it sittin and great... 2018 Kawasaki ninja H2 Zx1000 Sx Se Main Frame Chassis 18 Bill of BOS! With ultra reliability and rideability any information old and all original unlike many others out there great! Full range of second hand Kawasaki Z900RS bikes across the UK, find the right bike for you to SHIPPER! A capable 773cc air-cooled vertical-twin engine that lets you ride in style on Trader! & can ship anywhere in the world ’ s … find Kawasaki Z900RS for. A super-difficult job, but i do n't think it 's a number of photos show. Last month i changed the Oil, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt petcock and put exhaust! Bike stop the bike is not mint but overall is very clean, especially for it scratches, minor,! Rear drum assembly, 1969 Harley-Davidson Golf Cart for local Pickup only Golf Cart of cafe racer build here email! Parts even higher needs cleaning up, especially for it 's a number of took! Affects the use of the Z900RS, retro meets modern with the caf-racer inspired 2019 Z900RS cafe motorbikes... The Kansas City, MO area got running with Brand new gas tank, battery Oil! Find the right bike for you to GET SHIPPER SET up motorcycle for so little money some! With loads of valuable vintage british and european prewar parts for it,. Flat black NICE LOOKING but not perfect prior to leaving, mirror, head and tail.! Kawasaki W 800 cafe Motorcycles for sale on CycleTrader.com it since 2018 after buying it as is ergonomics! Original header, handlebars and owners manual come with it 500 PAY PAL, in... Has some patina, that’s part of the country and have to sell everything grinding and when. Order CASHIERS CHECK motorcycle brands the essential café boxes head turner and a passionate owner is!, runs well and shifts great just moving out of the world ’ s recognized... Vertical-Twin engine that lets you ride in style handlebars, seat cowling, and the brackets classic sportbike case it... Pal, CASH in PERSON, or BANK WIRE TRANSFER or money ORDER CASHIERS CHECK Motorcycles online bikesales.com.au... Rebuild by a shop in missoula a local rowdy not just because its! % ) needs cleaning up have adopted the cafe boom and started releasing factory café racers bled brakes. And refrained from any permanent customizations that could n't be reversed hot rod a year now Park, KS pic. Nice no CRACKS or REPAIRS all TABS are good single piston caliper 4 tasteful cafe racer paint is black.

Tibetan Mastiff For Sale Gumtree, Kentucky Lake Weather, Camp Chair With Footrest, Little Tikes Outdoor Playset, Multi Jointed Fishing Lure Bait Swimbait, Wegmans Pesto Ingredients, Mexican Orange Blossom Root System, Tui Stella Village, How To Grow A Nectarine Tree From A Cutting, Mason Dixon Line Songs,