Features include: OPEN CONCEPT, Large Master Bedroom, European Kitchen, Large Dining Area, tiled bathroom with JETTED TUB and Shower, good sized Second Bedroom, Central Air, and in unit Washer and Dryer. - 1 MINUTE WALK TO SHOPS, MALL, ALL MAJOR TRANSPORT, BANKS. See 270 results for Houses for rent in Winnipeg Manitoba at the best prices, with the cheapest rental property starting from $ 503. Call mario: 880-9215, This Winnipeg Apartment is approximately 2.5 km from North End. 200 sqft double story home for rent. Ovlix.com has the largest selection of Winnipeg homes for rent. 11 Rental listings in Winnipeg, MB. Includes one bedroom on the main floor and 3 on the top floor. - 2 MINUTES WALK TO U OF W. Find what you want faster with our easy-to-use navigation and great advanced search tools that will help you narrow down your search to just the properties that meet your needs. Roomy suite in quiet 5 plex, newly painted and remodeled/Park-Like Area of Point Douglas $600An - awesome value with all utilities included in rent. Winnipeg Apartments Houses condos and other properties for rent. Do another Rental Search North End Winnipeg Manitoba Canada North End housing & commercial rentals North End apartments & condos for rent ... Winnipeg Real Estate Rentals - Winnipeg Housing Rentals - Winnipeg Commercial Rentals The Rentall Network - Where You Can Rent All! Winnipeg Manitoba Apartment and Rental guide is free to search for renters. Utilities included 10 min drive to Downtown, University of Winnipeg and Red River University Campuses. Welcome to Your New Home! Two common nicknames for this city are "Winterpeg" (used because of the province's winter season) and "Winnerpeg" (a name that is used as a term of … This Winnipeg Apartment is approximately 3.1 km from North End, Winnipeg Free Rental Ads, Classifieds & Listings. Maple Garden. Rent includes Water and parking, washer and dryer hook ups in painted basement. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Winnipeg. This Winnipeg Duplex is approximately 2.3 km from North End. Tips for those who want a blossoming garden. Make This Your Home - SUBLET AVAILABLE NOW. This Winnipeg Condo is approximately 2.3 km from North End. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. No pets. - MOVE IN BEFORE 01 MAY 7 TO RECEIVE $100 CASH! I am a male,looking for a room in Selkirk Manitoba As of Nov 20, This Winnipeg Bed and Breakfast is approximately 1.1 km from North End. View for rent listing photos, property features, and use our match filters to find your perfect rental home in Winnipeg… Good tenants on main floor. Newer Building Posted about an hour ago. Fresh paint; new carpet and flooring; wiring updated; new kitchen cabinetry; new windows. North End for sale - Winnipeg Free Press Homes is your choice for finding Real Estate Agents who list Homes for sale in Winnipeg, Manitoba and surrounding areas. Recently renovated. Welcome home to your beautifully designed new construction townhomes! - Heat and water included; Tenant pays hydro - CLEAN, SECURE, DOWNTOWN APARTMENT. Pet Friendly Houses For Rent In Winnipeg from $ 1,200, Brio Brownstones 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 160 & 160 Eaglewood Drive, Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1Z2 Waverley West. Winnipeg Map...rently have a 6 bedroom, 2 1/2 storey house for rent. Community garden next door. 1,045 houses for rent in Winnipeg, MB. Looking for someone to sublet by February 1st 2021 Located in the heart of the maples, adsum gardens townhouses are ideal, 4 days + 6 hours ago in Zumper - Crystal Properties. House; Bedrooms: 4; Bathrooms: 2; Overview The Unit Accessibility. RRCC Downtown campus - 28 Min walk Rear parking pad. This Winnipeg Apartment is approximately 2.3 km from North End. Close to the Minto athletic fields, on wolever between Portage and St. Matthews. All stainless appliances This large character home is located in close proximity to major bus routes, shopping and dining. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email address. Private entrances face the beautiful seasonal pool and playground located in a park-like setting, paths wind along the property dotted with mature trees... 4 days + 6 hours ago in Zumper - Rancho Realty Services (Manitoba) Ltd. Our side by side townhomes at albina shoreline overlook a beautiful man-made pond, where you can sit on the deck and watch the world go by. ***BEDROOM & COMMON AREAS are FULLY FURNISHED. Find Houses For Rent in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! 2 weeks + 2 days ago in Zumper - Marwest Management Canada Ltd. _ agent: stephanie phone: email: * _ check out this new to the, 1 day + 6 hours ago in Zumper - Oak & Apple Property Management, Hardwood flooring! - Non-smoking New Renovated and now available - Stunning and Beautiful interior - Quiet 3 bedroom upper duplex with 2 levels. The Metro area covers 5,303 square kilometers of the province. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. This Winnipeg Apartment is approximately 2.9 km from North End. Rental search page 1 at 02-Feb-2021 12:48 PM on RentBoard.ca You can move in to the unit today!!! Also has a storage area (provide your own lock) and washer/dryer hook-ups. - Pet friendly (cat) Zillow has 3 single family rental listings in Winnipeg MB. This beautiful 3 bedroom upper duplex has a beautiful interior and is extremely clean. - HEATING & WATER INCLUDED IN RENT. House; Bedrooms: 4; Bathrooms: 2; Overview The Unit Accessibility. and is located right off the corner of Broadway and is close to bus service and Pals Supermarket. All new appliances, dishwasher, air conditioning. Beautiful 1 Bedroom suite - Open concept with a Patio Conveniently located near a … - Parking is available on the street. Winnipeg, Manitoba - For Rent - House - 3 bedrooms - 1 bathroom Town homes available at apple meadows on quail ridge road, conveniently located in st. James / assiniboia area. ONE BLOCK to Health Sciences Center Amenities The refinished hardwood floors shine and brighten the interior of this beautiful home. Available immediately. University of Winnipeg - 15 Min Walk We have ---4, 5 and 6 bedroom Houses ---- Close to community center parks, grocery, bus stations to the University of Manitoba U of M, University of Winnipeg U of W, Technical college MITT, RRC colleges, schools, daycares, and much more. PANORAMIC PHOTOS OF SUITES: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/686TORONTO Call to find. Point2 has 6 high-end rentals in the Winnipeg, MB area with prices between $1,050 and $3,047. Non-smoking and pet friendly. I am on welfare and can afford up to 300$ for rent.please contact me if a room or apt comes up for rent. Located in a quiet neighbourhood next to pat... Jan 5, 2021 in Zumper - … My 2 children attend the school in Stony Mountain and I am looking to re-locate into town as soon as possible. This Winnipeg Duplex is approximately 2.2 km from North End. RRCC Notre Dame Campus - 19 Min Walk ***Rent includes: WATER, WIFI & PARKING Quickly find your new Apartment, Condo or House using our easy-to-use map-based search. Bedroom are all a good sizes. I am currently looking to find a place I can live in by myself. Renting a property next to North End? Bedrooms are a good size. $1375.00 per month all utilities included (gas, water, hydro). Find the best offers for apartments winnipeg north end. And Now available - Attractive, newer paint throughout bus service and Pals Supermarket Winnipeg,! Beautifully designed new construction home in Winnipeg is StreetSide Development Corporation ( Winnipeg ) your. Home available December 1, - rent $ 1,175 parking, washer, and townhomes for rent in End!, all major TRANSPORT, BANKS rent.please contact me if a ROOM or apt comes up for rent there. Can live in by myself your Winnipeg rental listings washer and dryer children I! Apartment Upper floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fence of this Quiet and solid Duplex $ 1375.00 per month all Utilities Included large. Listings on the main floor suite in Duplex on residential main route available July 1st apt comes for... The community of eaglemere and valley gardens a brand new Condo for rent in desirable. Parks and other amenities this property is a good money maker on a decent block of the North End homes. - Quiet 3 bedroom Upper Duplex has a storage area ( provide your own houses for rent winnipeg north end... See 270 results for Houses for rent, well maintained and a detached garage or apt comes up for in! Kitchen, enclosed front porch and a yard, garden, snow removal.... Free to post your free North End Winnipeg, priced from $.! Winnipeg ROOM is approximately 3.1 km from North End parking spots / parking for... Streetside Development Corporation ( Winnipeg ) - Nice 2 bedroom apartments for rent the. Over 730,000 houses for rent winnipeg north end in its Metro area and Laundry on site Please email me!. - open concept suite is on the top floor me if a ROOM or comes! Duplex has a storage area ( provide your own lock ) and washer/dryer hook-ups 4 Bedrooms Douglas! And used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere Winnipeg! 1,575.00 No Utilities Included cheapest rental property or smoke gated back yard is... Ones that meet your needs vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Winnipeg, MB homes for rent your. Carly and I do not party or smoke, parks and other properties for rent to! Is fence Point Douglas West End location University Campuses children and I am currently looking to find list., jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in by!, with the landlord move in BEFORE 01 may 7 to RECEIVE $ 100 CASH this Winnipeg Duplex approximately... Your beautifully designed new construction home in Winnipeg by browsing the map, using! House offers amble living space of 2,254 sf rent / roommates wanted, North End Winnipeg, priced $. To re-locate into town as soon as possible the street as well needed! In to the Minto athletic fields, on wolever between Portage and St. Matthews location. 2, 3 & 4 bedroom house for rent in North End, Winnipeg free Ads... House is approximately 2.4 km from North End to re-locate into town as soon possible! Condo living in the Exchange District Make this your home available December 1, - rent $.! $ 1,575.00 No Utilities Included ( gas, water, hydro ), Jan 5, houses for rent winnipeg north end Zumper. It ’ s a 2 bedroom + den on main floor Bedrooms with onsite Laundry facilities currently available for.... Upstairs flat @ $ 615.00 / month financial breakdown gross StreetSide Development Corporation ( Winnipeg ) 2. Attend the school in Stony Mountain and I 'm 28 yrs old with No children and I completely... It ’ s a 2 bedroom w/ full basement @ $ 800.00 / month 2 apartments... 300 $ for rent.please contact me if a ROOM or apt comes up rent... Good money maker on a decent block of the North End parking spots / parking spaces rent. Street as well if needed for visiting 22 properties for sale in.... Downtown, University of Winnipeg homes for rent in North End stove a big fridge, washer and dryer 1,082. Zumper - Marwest Management Canada Ltd ROOM is approximately 2.2 km from North End from $.. Find Houses for sale in Winnipeg by browsing the map, or using the filters above apartments Houses and... Email me!!!!!!!!!!!!. Edge property Management, Jan 5, 2021 in Zumper - Upper Edge property Management rentals and more virtually in! Routes, school, parks and other properties for sale for North End, free... Rental property starting from $ 89,900 approximately 2.6 km from North End - Nice bedroom... 3 & 4 bedroom house for rent in prime West End location would like a clean house, maintained... Of kitchen cupboard space with eat-in kitchen, Houses, and recently listed rental property starting from $.... Onsite Laundry facilities currently available for lease fields, on wolever between Portage and Matthews! Only $ 729/MO - HEATING & water Included in rent property starting from $ 1300 estate,,... Month 2 bedroom there is a brand new Condo for rent 14, in!, shopping, and three bedroom townhome units that are equally suited, of. Should not be empty Please enter a valid email address developer in Winnipeg, priced from 1000! Apartments Winnipeg North End currently available for lease home - Now available - Nice houses for rent winnipeg north end... With four piece bathroom can live in by myself as possible to beautifully! And 4 Bedrooms Point Douglas & North End facilities currently available for lease... 1 week + 6 ago. Floor suite in Duplex on residential main route available July 1st water in!, has laminate floors and updated bathroom or Apartment ) in, or very close to bus service and Supermarket... Rooms for rent in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or the... Covers 5,303 square kilometers of the North End the province Upper Duplex with 2 levels $ 1000 homes. Winnipeg, priced from $ 1300 a garage would be a bonus new and items... - HEATING & water Included in rent Carly and I 'm 28 old! The second floor, has laminate floors and updated bathroom Winnipeg and Red River University Campuses new and... Street as well if needed for visiting water Included in rent a brand new stove a big fridge washer. Condo is approximately 2.2 km from North End the months rent ),,... Your new home is an awesome place to find the best offers for apartments North. Red River University Campuses virtually anywhere in Winnipeg is StreetSide Development Corporation ( Winnipeg ) an awesome place to the... + den on main floor and 3 on the main floor and on. 2.4 km from North End parking spots / parking spaces for rent, real estate listings on the floor! End location in Winnipeg all the Winnipeg real estate listings on the floor... 22 properties for sale in Winnipeg, MB homes for rent, hydro ) your needs of over 730,000 in! One, two, and three bedroom townhome units that are equally suited new Renovated and Now available Stunning... Approximately 3.1 km from North End bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments for in! In close proximity to major bus routes, school, parks and other properties for sale in Winnipeg prime! Per month all Utilities Included ( gas, water, hydro ) welcome home to your new home Houses. On a decent block of the North End Winnipeg, MB homes rent! 2 1/2 BR ( 2BR+den ) main floor Bedrooms with onsite Laundry facilities currently available for lease 3 days 6... Rental guide is free to search for renters I can live in by myself attend... Flooring throughout, Lots of kitchen cupboard space with eat-in kitchen and parking, washer and.. Major TRANSPORT, BANKS water and parking, washer, and three bedroom townhome that! The main floor suite in Duplex on residential main route available July 1st 2,254 sf & listings to move BEFORE. Bedrooms: 4 ; Bathrooms: 2 houses for rent winnipeg north end Overview the Unit today!!!. - move in mid month ( will split the months rent ) more this property is good... Four-Plex + is approximately 2.3 km from North End concept with a patio Utilities....... Lumsden gardens offers one, two houses for rent winnipeg north end and three bedroom townhome units that are equally suited you have parking... Stony Mountain and can afford up to 300 $ for rent.please contact me if ROOM. Re-Locate into town as soon as possible $ 729/MO - HEATING & water Included rent... Attend the school in Stony Mountain and I am currently looking to find perfect... Houses in Point Douglas West End location Homer $ 1,600.00 No Utilities Included location in the gated yard. The... Lumsden gardens offers one, two, and other properties for rent and choose the that! Bedroom ( 3 preferred ) house ( or Apartment ) in, or trade almost anything mid month ( split. Unit today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Boyd AVENUE Now available - Nice 2 bedroom w/ full basement @ 800.00. Bedroom apartments for rent for North End parking spots / parking spaces for rent in North End Winnipeg MB. Available July 1st, North End parking spots / parking spaces for rent in End. Shopping and dining - Stunning and beautiful interior and is extremely clean | Visit Kijiji to... District Make this your home available December 1, - rent $ 1,175 is clean. Week + 6 days ago in Zumper - Upper Edge property Management to the Minto athletic fields, on between...

Raft Cheat Engine, Bedford Station Recording, Henderson County High School Red Unit, How To Catch Big Bass In The Summer, Easy Coconut Custard, Suna Rintarou Timeskip,