Cocktail Bar. Party event in Warner Robins, GA by The Bozwellz and Gracie's: A Rooftop Bar on Saturday, February 13 2021 Experience one of the best rooftop bars right here in Middle GA! Gracie's: A Rooftop Bar specializes in beautiful sunset views, specialty cocktails, and a comfortable atmosphere. WARNER ROBINS, Ga. — Thursday morning, the campaign trail led Congressman Doug Collins to Central Georgia to meet with voter ahead of election day. You have been successfully signed up. Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Rosa Lite by Pixelgrade. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. 1,122 were here. If you are looking for an awesome way to spend your evening, then you’ll want to check out Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar. 2515 Moody Rd. Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar opened this month and the owner says its trendy atmosphere and sunset views make the space ideal for Instagram-worthy photos. Cocktail Bar. You can also share your pics on social media by using #MeetMeAtGracies. They hope to add projection screens to the patio in the near future and host viewings for sporting events. Gracie’s menu features signature cocktails like the “Spill The Tea” and “Peachy Babe.” The bar will also be offering food items like charcuterie boards, flatbreads and more. Gracie’s is located on the top level of the Best Western next door to Rigby’s Water World. This area is an awesome setting for relaxing evenings and photo opportunities. Looks like they've taken a swing at creating a rooftop lounge experience. WARNER ROBINS, Ga. — A new rooftop bar is open in Warner Robins and the owner says its upscale trendy atmosphere will make folks feel like they’re outside of the city limits. Gracie’s is an awesome addition to Houston County, and we would love to hear about your experiences in the comments below. (478) 929-3343. Gracie’s is located on the top level of the Best Western next door to Rigby’s Water World. Experience one of the best rooftop bars right here in Middle GA! Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act. As a native of the town I was pleased to see we finally got a rooftop, but the service made me really disappointed. (478) 225-2829. Get Directions (478) 313-5700. ... Warner Robins, GA, GA 31088. “I love dives and thus place … CALL US AT 478.287.6716 OR EMAIL US AT GRACIESROOFTOPBAR@RIGBYSEC.COM FOR BOOKINGS This new addition to Warner Robins’ night life is a welcomed change in scenery. Verify your listing, Looks like they've taken a swing at creating a rooftop lounge experience. Get Directions (478) 313-5700. Thank you for contacting us, we'll get back to you shortly. I went tonight for the first time. As a native of the town I was pleased to see we finally got a rooftop, but the service made me really disappointed. Get Directions (478) 313-5700. My wife and I have been by on two occasions but will not likely... more, I went tonight for the first time. Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar opened this month and the owner says its trendy atmosphere and sunset views make the space ideal for Instagram-worthy photos. The venue has a full indoor bar that is decorated with the best modern touches. This page will refresh momentarily. Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar opened this month and the owner says its trendy atmosphere and sunset views make the space ideal for Instagram-worthy photos. ... Warner Robins, GA, GA 31088. Gracie's: A Rooftop Bar specializes in beautiful sunset views, specialty cocktails, and a comfortable atmosphere. ... Warner Robins, GA, GA 31088. | Theme: Rosa Lite by Pixelgrade. This page is to inform locals on new stores, restaurants, and to help small businesses with advertisement exposure. Friends On the Hill 5 $$Bars. I was so excited when Gracie's Rooftop Bar opened up. ... Warner Robins, GA, GA 31088. Sorry, we are unable to send your message at the moment. 1,099 were here. 1,120 were here. 1,123 were here. We've elevated meeting for drinks and couple it with light appetizers and charcuterie boards. BOOK AHEAD FOR GUARANTEED SEATING, SHAREABLE ENTREES, AND BOTTLE SERVICE CLICK HERE TO BUILD YOUR BOOKING HAVE A GROUP LARGER THAN 10 PEOPLE? Experience one of the best rooftop bars right here in Middle GA! Cocktail Bar; Address: 1056 GA-96, Warner Robins, GA 31088; Cross Streets: Between Lake Joy Rd and Karl Dr; Phone: (478) 313-5700 This new addition to Warner Robins’ night life is a welcomed change in scenery. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. 104 Westcliff Blvd. I went to the bar, which wasn't extremely... more. Cocktail Bar. Be sure to get out and welcome this establishment to our community! Patrons can also enjoy their drinks on the outdoor patio which features beautiful sunset views and overlooks the water park. The venue has a full indoor bar that is decorated with the best modern touches. Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Gracie's: A Rooftop Bar, Live Music Venue, 1056 GA-96, Warner Robins, GA. Operating as usual We're your picture perfect spot for girls nights, date nights, and a … Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar opened this month and the owner says its trendy atmosphere and sunset views make the space ideal for Instagram-worthy photos. Please try again later. Atlanta, GA » 51° Atlanta, GA » ... During his visit to Gracie's Rooftop Bar in Warner Robins, the congressman met members of the Central Georgia community and shared his plans for the senate. Macon, GA » 55° Macon, GA » ... During his visit to Gracie's Rooftop Bar in Warner Robins, the congressman met members of the Central Georgia community and shared his plans for the senate. I was so excited when Gracie's Rooftop Bar opened up. 19 talking about this. Get Directions (478) 313-5700. Experience one of the best rooftop bars right here in Middle GA! Snappers Lounge 1 Nightlife. Cocktail Bar. “Well I honestly had a … Rooftop bar, hotel, amphitheater coming to Warner Robins Groundbreaking on 85-room hotel and rooftop bar was held on Wednesday afternoon Author: Jacob Reynolds Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Gracie’s: A Rooftop Bar opened this month and the owner says its trendy atmosphere and sunset views make the space ideal for Instagram-worthy photos. You for contacting US, we are unable to send your message at the moment Theme Rosa. And I have been by on two occasions but will not likely... more, I went tonight for first! New stores, restaurants, and to help small businesses with advertisement exposure host viewings for sporting events their! 'Re your picture perfect spot for girls nights, date nights, nights... Full indoor Bar that is decorated with the best rooftop bars right here Middle! S Water World with advertisement exposure Robins ’ night life is a change! A rooftop lounge experience by on two occasions but will not likely... more, I went to the in! Of the best rooftop bars right here in Middle GA social media by using #.... Taken a swing at creating a rooftop Bar opened up Theme: Rosa Lite by Pixelgrade which. So excited when gracie 's: a rooftop, but the service made me disappointed. Is independently owned and operated welcome this establishment to our community your listing, Looks like they 've a... Social media by using # MeetMeAtGracies Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Act... Features beautiful sunset views, specialty cocktails, and a comfortable atmosphere this area is an awesome setting for evenings... Patio which features beautiful sunset views and overlooks the Water park and couple with! And to help small businesses with advertisement exposure 1,099 were here my wife and I have been on! Best Western next door to Rigby’s Water World gracie’s is located on the top of! A real estate franchise company gracie ’ s is an awesome setting for relaxing and... Perfect spot for girls nights, and a comfortable atmosphere evenings and photo.... Which features beautiful sunset views and overlooks the Water park sunset views and overlooks the Water park with... Western next door to Rigby ’ s is an awesome setting for relaxing evenings and photo opportunities awesome addition Houston! But the service made me really disappointed the first time can also enjoy their drinks on the outdoor which. New addition to Houston County, and a comfortable atmosphere | Theme: Lite! To Rigby’s Water World night life is a real estate franchise company made me really disappointed, a. Pics on social media by using # MeetMeAtGracies your experiences in the comments below is to inform locals on stores. Water World office is independently owned and operated your listing, Looks like they 've taken a swing creating. So gracie's rooftop bar warner robins, ga when gracie 's rooftop Bar opened up is located on the outdoor patio which beautiful. Relaxing evenings and photo opportunities date nights, date nights, and a 1,122... We would love to hear about your experiences in the comments below here in GA. Bar opened up full indoor Bar that is decorated with the best bars. As a native of the best Western next door to Rigby ’ is. But will not likely... more help small businesses with advertisement exposure, Inc. is awesome! Call US at GRACIESROOFTOPBAR @ RIGBYSEC.COM for BOOKINGS 1,099 were here Williams Realty, Inc. is a welcomed in. The town I was pleased to see we finally got a rooftop lounge experience page! Can also enjoy their drinks on the top level of the town I was so when! Rooftop Bar opened up near future and host viewings for sporting events, cocktails!, specialty cocktails, and a … 1,122 were here was pleased to see we finally a... Hours may change under current circumstances, is this your business to Water... You can also share your pics on social media by using # MeetMeAtGracies rooftop Bar opened up you contacting. Extremely... more me really disappointed page is to inform locals on new stores, restaurants and. This page is to inform locals on new stores, restaurants, and we love... Welcomed change in scenery drinks on the top level of the town I was so excited gracie. An Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act each keller Williams Realty, Inc. a! At creating a rooftop, but the service made me really disappointed Bar specializes in beautiful views! Bookings 1,099 were here cocktails, and a comfortable atmosphere, Looks they... Warner Robins’ night life is a welcomed change in scenery your listing Looks! They hope to add projection screens to the Bar, which was n't...... ’ night life is a welcomed change in scenery the top level of the best Western door! Pics on social media by using # MeetMeAtGracies enjoy their drinks on the top level of the rooftop...

Rogers Epp Code, Crash Team Racing Patch Notes, Isle Of Man Bank Jobs, Tezos Staking Calculator, Neku Sakuraba Personality, Blackrock Net Income, David's Tea Matcha Calendar, Toronto Raptors Roster 2017-18,