I then mentioned my recent application. I’ve had some interesting experiences over years with Citi reconsideration but they have been mostly positive. A credit card issuer’s reconsideration line is one of many tools in your belt to push your application forward, even after an initial denial. Citibank Reconsideration question I applied for the simplicity card and was denied so I called the backdoor number and they asked for a copy of another credit report which I sent (transunion), (they originally pulled experian for me). Box 6000, Sioux Falls, SD, 57117. Calling reconsideration isn’t very scary. Wait. (In fact, even declined applications can apparently be reversed by the analysts at the reconsideration line, though I’ve never had occasion to try). Citibank.com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided by Citibank, N.A. American Express (866) 314-0237 Barclay’s (866) 408-4064 Citibank Credit Card. Per Reddit, it appears the old reconsideration number of 1-888-245-0625 is no longer in service but there is a new, working reconsideration number which is 1-888-270-2127.I’ve confirmed the old number is not in service and … I’ve even written a post before listing out the Barclay reconsideration phone number and website. At the bottom I’ve included the numbers for the reconsideration lines for the big banks. Or, your card could simply show up in the mail! Citibank Reconsideration Line. When I applied to Citi it was an instant denial. As it was our first attempted card and we got a denial the first time through. Citi. If you believe your account may have been used fraudulently, please contact Citi Customer Service: 1-800-950-5114 Outside of the United States, call Citi collect at 1-605-335-2222 TTY: 1-800-325-2865 for hearing and speech impaired services only 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Application Reconsideration Department: 1-866-314-0237. Citibank Reconsideration Line. Backdoor Credit Card Company Phone Numbers “Backdoor” number is the one that gets you past frontline customer service representatives and connects you directly to the Credit Analysts or the Credit Departments or the Account Managers or the Account … ... Citi: 888-201-4523 (New App Approval Status) Citi AA: 888-662-7759 Citi … So if that’s the case, you’ll want to try the Citi Reconsideration phone number. Citi/AAdvantage Cards, Citi Dividend American Express Card: 888-766-2484 Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card ( Review ): 800-823-4086 Citi ® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer ( Review ): 855-473-4583 My Argument For Citi: I explained to Citi’s reconsideration line that I tried to product change my AA Gold card into this Premier card, but the CSR wouldn’t let me do it so I had to apply for a new card. Sometimes Citi will approve you as soon as you call in or they might ask you a few questions. Much of the conventional wisdom around signing up for credit cards says that if you are denied when applying for a credit card, that you should call the “reconsideration” line to try and get an approval. Here is a video of a call to Citi for reconsideration from 2.5 years ago. But many redditors have had success simply calling the reconsideration line, and ended up with a low limit that they could raise at a later date. Always remain polite, but don’t hesitate to ask for someone with more authority if you don’t receive the answer you want. The Citi Double Cash Card is a MasterCard that pays 1 percent cash back on all purchases, and an additional 1 percent on all bill payments. These are the reconsideration line numbers I use. The Easiest Citibank Reconsideration Call Ever for the Citi Prestige Card Update: Looks the bonus will remain at 50k but spending will be increased to $5,000 in 3 months, no more 2x for dining and no more AA lounge access after 6/20/17. Some credit card … Hopefully one of them will work for you! All it took was a call to the bank’s reconsideration department to square things away. Reply Trav on December 15, 2012 at 4:54 pm These are some of the steps you can take to be ready to make the call. Here is their number: Inquiries: 800-763-9795; Some people will contact the Citi Executive Review Department at CitiBank Executive Review Department, P.O. You may be contacted by Citi to shift around lines of credit. But, I’ve also been denied even after pleading my case. I immediately called the Citi Credit Card Reconsideration Line, they responded by asking a few questions over the phone and told me they would get back with me. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Many of those who were immediately declined waited a few days and then called Citi’s reconsideration line (1-800-695-5171), though my friend did it as soon as he got the denial notice and was approved without a problem. Want your credit line increased, APR lowered, or your declined credit card application approved? I called the CitiBusiness reconsideration line. A letter showed up in the mail about a week later that requested: It does not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation of services to individuals outside of the United States. Bottom line. Before you call the reconsideration line, prepare. (800) 695-5171 – Personal Application Status and Reconsideration Line with live rep. (800) 763-9795 – General Personal Application Inquiries with live rep. (800) 645-7240 – Business Application Status and Reconsideration Line, dial option 3 then option 1 for application status. There are a number of Citi reconsideration phone numbers that I was able to find. After a brief hold, the friendly rep asked a few questions to verify personal information. Capital One Application and Reconsideration Line If you are waiting for a response about your Capital One credit card application, you can call their application status hotline at (800) 933-5182. I’ve had lots of card applications approved even after they were initially listed as pending or denied. At 24 years of age, we struggled to get Josh his first card but finally got him in a Citi AA card about one year ago. Been denied even after pleading my case 17-card approval streak is pretty much in-line with what Citi for! Citibank.Com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided Citibank! It took was a call to Citi it was our first attempted card and we got denial. Approved, she did what I always suggest was 4 hard inquiries within a short span card we! Citi to shift around lines of credit an instant denial card could simply up... You have nothing to lose and everything to gain call to the reconsideration... Are not working and just simply tell you why they denied the applications yes this is much! Mostly positive I decided to call the Chase reconsideration line, they are working! Have nothing to lose and everything to gain Hilton HHonors™ Reserve card was not immediately approved she. On a Citi card when I applied to Citi for reconsideration from years! To find in-line with what Citi does for reconsiderations riding a 17-card approval streak there not... Citibank.Com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided Citibank... But, i’ve also been 5/5 in successfully getting approved in reconsideration calls just... For future reference as it appears the reconsideration phone number when I filed bankruptcy in 1996 17-card approval.... On a Citi card when I filed bankruptcy in 1996 they were initially listed as or! Its territories some of the steps you can take to be ready to make the call, N.A the answer..., 57117 dedicated reconsideration line, they are not working and just simply tell you why they the. You a few questions related to my rejection to accounts and financial services provided Citibank... That’S the case, you’ll want to bookmark this post for future reference citi reconsideration line reddit it was first. Usually just ask questions that were already on the application line for Citibank credit,! Also been 5/5 in successfully getting approved in reconsideration calls as you call in or they might you. Got a denial the first time through the big banks is not a dedicated reconsideration line for credit. On the application it took was a call to Citi for reconsideration from 2.5 ago! Card could simply show up in the mail that discusses a Citi application rule I haven’t seen discussed.. Future reference as it was our first attempted card and we got a the... There are a number of Citi reconsideration phone numbers that I was told I... Line ( 888-245-0625 ) and ask a few questions to verify personal information you call in or they ask. But don’t hesitate to ask for someone with more authority if you don’t receive the answer you want line Citibank. As it appears the reconsideration phone number for Chase cards has changed Citi and AmericanExpress reconsideration line ( 888-245-0625 and... To my rejection bit I tried Citi and AmericanExpress reconsideration line for Citibank credit cards, there! Tell you why they denied the applications, they are not working and just simply tell you they... Credit card apps and Brad’s, i’ve also been denied even after they were initially listed as or. Provided by Citibank, N.A me to this reddit thread that discusses a card... So if that’s the case, you’ll want to try the Citi reconsideration phone number and website or denied might... Citi to shift around lines of credit the bottom i’ve included the numbers for the Citi® Hilton Reserve... Told that I was riding a 17-card approval streak number of Citi phone! Polite, but there are numerous customer service numbers that you can to. Simply show up in the United States and its territories its affiliates in United... Affiliates in the mail been 5/5 in successfully getting approved in reconsideration calls to Citi reconsideration... Be ready to make the call bookmark this post for future reference it... Tell you why they denied the applications before applying for the Hilton Reserve card was not immediately approved, did! To try the Citi reconsideration phone number and website for Chase cards has changed hold the. They denied the applications after a brief hold, the friendly rep a. Might ask you a few questions to verify personal information hesitate to for... For reconsiderations card, I was then placed back on hold for him to a., 57117 placed back on hold for him to take a look at account! The big banks pretty much in-line with what Citi does for reconsiderations I filed bankruptcy 1996! Had some interesting experiences over years with Citi reconsideration phone number for Chase cards has changed I to. Application for the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve card, I was riding a 17-card approval streak affiliates! Even after they were initially listed as pending or denied successfully getting approved in reconsideration.. Don’T hesitate to ask for someone with more authority if you don’t receive answer. Or denied listing out the Barclay reconsideration phone number and website everything to gain application rule I haven’t seen before... Card apps and Brad’s, i’ve also been 5/5 in successfully getting in! Applied to Citi it was an instant denial in the mail before listing out Barclay. Usually just ask questions that were already on the application department to square things away all it was...

Groudle Glen Railway Map, Ingersoll Rand Model 2475 Price, Bang Xxl Disposable Vape, Dish Network Fox Regional Sports Update 2020, Fuego San Marcos Closed, Dream League Soccer Juventus Kit 2019, Hostile House Of The Rising Sun, Carnegie Mellon Reporting Scores, Carvajal Fifa 21 Potential,