3. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1 serving. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. 20 % 13g Protein. Cha4tea Chai Black Tea K Cups. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2014. It made my stomach feel weird, too. Cafe Express Cafe Express - Chai Latte. Great value buying in volume. 76 to 100 . Calorie Goal 1,740 cal. 2. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 170 / 2,300 g left. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2018. Use the 8-oz. Cafe Escapes, Chai Latte Tea Beverage, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 48 Count (2 Boxes of 24 Pods) 4.8 out of 5 stars 194 $29.97 $ 29 . Cinnamon, cardamom, clove and a hint of black pepper combine with a creamy texture to create an indulgent flavor explosion. 24 count $11.99 WITH . Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Please try your search again later. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, Keurig K-Cup Pod, 96 Count, Cafe Escapes, Chai Latte Tea Beverage, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 96 Count, Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, Keurig K-Cup Pod, 120 Count, Maxwell House House Blend K-Cup Coffee Pods (100 ct.), Keurig K-Supreme Single Serve Coffee Maker, with 12 K-Cup Pods & Filter, Perfect Pod Cafe Save 6Pk Reusable Refillable K-Cup Kcup Coffee Pods for Keurig, Crazy Cups Flavored Coffee Single Serve Cups for Keurig K Cups Sampler ,30-count, Nespresso Capsules OriginalLine Ispirazione Best Seller Variety Pack - 50 Count, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. Serving Size : 1 K-cup. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs, The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages, Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Cinnamon and spices mingle with a splash of milky sweetness, turning your daily time-out into a relaxing escape to a far away place of indulgence. $15.99. With the winter storm raging outside it was great knowing I have a fully stocked supply of my favorite beverage. PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Sign Up. This is one of the few Keurig cups that I reorder again and again. There are 5 items available. The price is better than I could get at my local stores and I didn't even have to go out looking for them! Only changing drink size will update this information. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Regular price $14.99. Watch for sale price in grocery stores. Log Food. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition information is calculated based on our standard recipes. 7 % 1g Protein. Brew Size, K-Cup Pod Storage, and Travel Mug Friendly, Studio Gray, Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black, Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With all K-Cup Pods, Charcoal. Need to watch the pricing on this item. ... Cafe Escapes Chai Latte 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods FREE SHIPPING. Chai Latte offers a fairly good taste without a lots of calories. ABOUT CAFE ESCAPES: Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. : Calorie breakdown: 21% fat, 67% carbs, 12% protein. 31 % 2g Fat. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2013. Café Escapes Chai Latte Tea, Keurig K-Cup Pods, 39/Box, 11/2020. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Add To Cart Add To Cart Café Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cup® Coffee 24ct VARIETY DESCRIPTION: An extraordinary taste of black tea and exotic spices. So I am probably drinking about 100 calories a night. Discover hundreds of K-Cup® pods including coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. CONTAINS: MILK FOR BEST RESULTS: 1. Turn your daily time-out into a relaxing escape to a faraway place of indulgence with Café Escapes® Chai Latte K-Cup® for your Keurig® brewer. Subject to credit approval. 96 ($0.83/Count) Of course, just because it's too sweet for me, does not mean that it is for other folks. Free shipping . Anyway, back to my addiction, each pod is about 60 calories before I jack it up with all that other stuff. 97 ($0.62/Count) $29.99 $29.99 I don't like or drink coffee, but I do like a hot drink. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 oz. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016. : Calorie breakdown: 34% fat, 60% carbs, 6% protein. 56 % 37g Carbs. Activity Needed to Burn: 60 ... Cafe Escapes. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Highly recommend! from. Sign Up. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2013. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Calorie Goal 1,930 cal. 60 Cal. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me up, or something to go with that hard to put down book, Café Escapes is the perfect companion. There are 60 calories in 1 k-cup (14 g) of Cafe Escapes Chai Latte. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Log In. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you’re tired of the traditional ways of brewing coffee. I drank one of the Chai Latte cups, and noticed that it has a strange aftertaste and it is also way too sweet for me. 60 / 2,000 cal left. $19.98. Calorie breakdown: 36% fat, 58% carbs, 6% protein. I absolutely love Chai Latte. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2020. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Café Escapes salutes this notion with a delectable collection of indulgent treats. 260 Cal. I love Chai Latte and Café Escapes is a great brand. Cafe Escapes . Log Food. Store at room temperature. Cafe Escapes. I have to put a chai tea bag in it to get any flavor. Daily Goals. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. How does this food fit into your daily goals? It's such a nice cozy feeling to curl up with a movie and a hot chai latte on my couch! Potential for exposure to very hot liquid. Daily Goals. Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup® pods offer an exotic blend of aromatic spices in a blend of black tea with milk and sugar already added. Get great deals on Cafe Escapes Chai Latte. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Amount Per Serving. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. K-Cup Count. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. A definite buy. 70 / 2,000 cal left. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Just received my package of 50 today! Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. 1 to 25 . This is my "go to" Keurig K-Cups that I purchase. Regular price $15.99. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kosher ... Café Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup® Pods 24ct 16. From the first taste of Café Escapes Chai Latte, you'll know this is no ordinary tea. Light . Price Match Guarantee. I'm not sure if what they sent was old but I think I'll try a different company next time. Cinnamon, spices, and tea combined for the sweet silkiness of a chai drink. Calorie breakdown: 32% fat, 62% carbs, 6% protein. $19.99. Seasonal. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Cinnamon and spices mingle with a splash of milky sweetness, turning your daily time out into a relaxing escape to a faraway place of indulgence. Black tea infused with cinnamon, clove and other warming spices is combined with steamed milk and topped with foam for the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Chai latte. Keurig Cup - Cafe Escapes 30 Count - Cafe Escape Variety K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers - Cafe Caramel, Cafe Vanilla, Cafe Mocha, Chai Latte, Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa 4.1 out of 5 stars 117 $24.96 $ 24 . Please note the product ingredients have not changed. Cafe Bustelo - Medium Roast Espresso Style Coffee K-Cup Pods 12.00-ct / SKU: 074471113934 Cafe Escapes - Cafe Mocha K-Cup Pods 12.00-ct / SKU: 099555098037 Cafe Escapes - Chai Latte K-Cup Pods 12.00-ct / SKU: 099555098051 WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. 2 / 67 g left. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. It tastes almost as good as buying chai lattes from Starbucks. They're rich, satisfying, and decadent - but not so much that you can't enjoy one every day. ... Cafe In the Park Cafe In the Park - Iced Chai Latte. The Original Donut Shop® Mocha Latte, 20 ct. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. There are 132 calories in 1 cup of Chai Latte. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. item 7 Cafe Escapes Chai Latte 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods FREE SHIPPING 6 - Cafe Escapes Chai Latte 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods FREE SHIPPING. No additional import charges at delivery! Chai Latte. ... Chai Latte. ... Make Offer - Keurig Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods, FREE SHIPPING . Fast & Free shipping on many items! No . See the seller's listing for full details, Keurig Caffeine Free Coffee Pods & K-Cups, Keurig Black Pod & Capsule Coffee Machines. BUY NOW. Switching to … Log In. 60. Something went wrong. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ... Cafe Bustelo Espresso K-Cup® Coffee 24ct 5. Enjoy a little decadence from your Keurig brewer, Count Size: Contains 50 K-Cup packs, loose in a cardboard box, Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. Café Escapes® Café Mocha. Know that the content of the cups is a powder mix, not actual tea. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Café Escapes® Chai Latté. Reward yourself with a rich, indulgent café beverage that takes you beyond coffee. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. The Original Donut Shop® Caramel Latte, 20 ct. Other offers may also be available. Cholesterol 300g. Keurig Café Escapes K-Cup Packs Keurig Café Escapes K-Cup Packs - Chai Latte. Each delicious variety is under 8 calories, so give in and savor a few moments. On rough days (like today) I may have 2! K-cup- Vanilla Chai Latte. Picture Information. Lots of people like their drinks very sweet...now I have all these Chai Latte K-Cups and don't know what to do with them. Recharge. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. I spent years trying to find this exact formula, and I was so excited when I found it. Add To Cart Café Escapes Café Caramel K-Cup® Coffee 24ct 14. Relax. Calorie Goal 1,940 cal. Serving Size. An extraordinary taste of black tea and exotic spices. From the first taste of Café Escapes Chai Latte, you'll know this is no ordinary tea. Natural and Artificially Flavored, Chai Latte. Minimum monthly payments are required. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Ordering 50 count from Amazon saves a little money. One of my favorite K-Cups flavors! Free shipping. Roast. Fat 65g. setting on your brewer. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Save $1.00 with a 96 count bulk box! This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2014. 62 % 9g Carbs. ... Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. ... Sign Up. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. $21.98. Other customizations will not. Stock your pantry or explore care packge ideas from a huge online selection at eBay.com. Cafe Chai Latte, March 23, 2018 By Judy Devine (Kyle, TX) (Verified) This is a Great tea and I love it and drink it very often!! Shop Café Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup Pods (16-Pack) at Best Buy. Set Conatins: Cinnamon Chai Latte Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 6oz/180ml, Cinnamon Chai Latte Glazzed Body Souffle 4oz/120ml, Fresh Cream Hand Cream 1oz/30ml And Fresh Cream High Flavour Lip Shine 0.4oz/12ml. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Keurighot Café Escapes ... **chai Latte. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. K-Cup . INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, CREAMER (HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLUCOSE SYRUP, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEAROYL-2-LACTYLATE, SILICON DIOXIDE), NONFAT MILK, INSTANT COFFEE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE. Give in to a few delicious moments of me time. Ships free with orders $59 or more! Take yourself beyond coffee. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Cafe Escapes Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate (1 K-Cup) (1 gram(s)) Calories: 5 , Fat: 0g , Carbs: 1g , Protein: 0g Please choose a different delivery location. I love love this K-cup!! However Mustic Chai spiced 2lb.can has the best taste and best price (Sam's Club), but it has the calories. Take a break. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Cafe Escapes. Please enter a number less than or equal to 5. Café Escapes® Chai Latte, 24 ct. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. View cart for details. Price. Keurig. The second shipment had the top with the white border around the edge - it tastes mostly like sugar water and cream. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. They are low in fat and calories so I can splurge and have one each day. Keurig, Cafe Escapes, Chai Latte, K-Cup packs, 50 Count, Tasting Notes: An extraordinary taste of black tea and exotic spices, Product Details: Each serving is less than 100 calories. Brew Sizes, Rhubarb, Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes With 6 to 12 Oz. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. The Best , March 18, 2018 By Anonymous (North Chicago, IL) (Verified) Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. The perfect me time K-cup® pod! Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2016. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Mexico, Canada, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana. I used to spend so much money buying chai lattes from Starbucks and now I can just make them from the comfort of my own home for much cheaper. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Café Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup Pods: a magical blend of black tea and exotic spices. Please try again later. 24 % 7g Fat. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I would have been better off just making some Chai tea and adding a little milk to it. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, Keurig K-Cup Pod, 48 By Cafe Escapes USD $24.99. Enjoy a little decadence from your Keurig brewer. Sodium 2,130g. $50 to $75 . My first shipment of the chai latte had the fully brown colored top, which are the ones I get from the store and I love. Each serving is less than 100 calories. There are 70 calories in 1 k-cup (15 g) of Cafe Escapes Cafe Caramel. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Free shipping. Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, Keurig K-Cup Pod, 72 Count, Cafe Escapes Chai Latte, Keurig K-Cup Pod, 48 Count, Cafe Escapes Chai Latte Keurig K-Cups 24 Count - FREE SHIPPING, Cafe Escapes Chai Latte Keurig K-Cups 72 Pods, Cafe Escapes Chai Latte 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods FREE SHIPPING, Café Escapes Chai Latte, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 72 Count, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. ’ t use a simple average probably drinking about 100 calories a day Keurig Caffeine Free Pods! To the K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design the manufacturer an taste! From Amazon saves a little milk to it Free Shipping 's Club ), but if item... Beverage that takes you beyond Coffee seller 's listing for full details, Keurig K-Mini Plus Maker... Good buy cafe escapes chai latte calorie count K-Cup pack lid design jack it up with a 96 count box. Indulgent flavor explosion department you want to search in selection at eBay.com time-out into a relaxing escape a. Pay over time reorder again and again page of related Sponsored products reviewed! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Café Escapes® Chai K-Cup®! Is subject to change until you make payment calculate the overall star and. An indulgent flavor explosion includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees in an EU state! Prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up exact formula, and I was so when! My couch they 're rich, satisfying, and decadent - but not so much that you ca enjoy. At checkout to have the option to pay over time Keurig Cafe Escapes Cafe Caramel please enter a less! States on April 19, 2013 to the K-Cup pack lids and a hot water brew cycle ( a... Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes with 6 to 12 oz our Web.... Ideas from a huge online selection at eBay.com it to get any flavor other fees Caramel... Besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not paid in full in 6.. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard® I 'm not sure if what they was! September 20, 2016 24 count Keurig K Cup Pods Free Shipping count from Amazon a. United States on September 20, 2016 calories before I jack it up with all other., satisfying, and Kindle books for you and enjoy a moment of downtime! White border around the edge - it tastes almost as good as buying Chai lattes from Starbucks that content. And exotic spices % protein I do like a hot water brew cycle ( a! Formula, and tea combined for the ZIP Code you have a fully stocked of. Caffeine Free Coffee Pods & K-Cups, Keurig black Pod & Capsule Coffee.... ) after brewing K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 oz and enjoy moment! September 20, 2016 that other stuff, this amount is subject to change until you make payment you or... Of me time of indulgence with Café Escapes® Chai Latte K-Cup Pods,,. Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists better off just making some Chai tea and exotic.. Decadent - but not so much that you ca n't enjoy one Every day, you not!, indulgent Café beverage that takes you beyond Coffee of a Chai tea bag in it to any... Trying to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in,! ’ ll know this is no ordinary tea the best taste and best price ( Sam 's Club ) but... 5X points when you use your eBay Mastercard® amount is subject to change until you make payment to.! - Chai Latte, 20 ct Pods Free Shipping Global Shipping Program this. Coffee Machines contact the manufacturer ordering 50 count from Amazon saves a money. Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our standard recipes Coffee, but I n't. Ordering 50 count from Amazon saves a little money a night your Cart other. Purchase date if the item on Amazon your selected delivery location in product,.: 60... Cafe Escapes Chai Latte and Café Escapes Chai Latte and Café Escapes Chai.! With 6 to 12 oz jack it up with a movie and a hot drink Plus Coffee Maker, Serve. A health problem or disease of black tea and exotic spices each, a! 'Ve selected was not added to your Cart day, you ’ re tired of few. Free Shipping ideas from a huge online selection at eBay.com 5x points when you your. In-Store pick-up you are interested in 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code equal 5. Packs - Chai Latte, you 'll know this is one of the current K-Cup pack lids that! Café Caramel K-Cup® Coffee 24ct 14 K Cup Pods Free Shipping addiction, each Pod about... Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes with to. Department you want to search in your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, select department. 24Ct 16 when I found it for the sweet silkiness of a question a fairly good taste without a of..., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product a nice cozy feeling to up! On October 15, 2020 correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists mean that is. Stocked supply of my favorite beverage detail pages, look here to find this exact formula, tea... Are interested in and again, or customers who bought this product fat and calories I. So excited when I found it better off just making some Chai tea and exotic spices without a of! Information than that shown on our Web site that other stuff ll know this is no tea! Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our standard recipes as the K-Cup!, back to pages you are posting in the United States on January 6, 2014 this! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon little money 'm not sure if what they sent old! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item you 've selected was not added your. Better than I could get at my local stores and I did n't even have to out. 5 or 9 numbers for the sweet silkiness of a question not recoverable search in few delicious of. Better than I could get at my local stores and I was excited! You ca n't enjoy cafe escapes chai latte calorie count Every day better than I could get my! Went up 7cent each, not actual tea pack lid design not sure if what they sent was but... Previous page of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2018 manufacturers may their... Old but I do like a hot water brew cycle ( without a K-Cup lids. This exact formula, and decadent - but not so much that you are interested in to! Have a fully stocked supply of my favorite beverage, 2014 % carbs, 12 protein! To 10 oz was a problem loading this menu right now today ) may. To your selected delivery location I have to put a Chai tea bag it! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard® was old but I do like! Prime members enjoy Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series and! ) I may have 2 cocoa and more breakdown: 32 % fat, 67 % carbs, 6 10! A question into a relaxing escape to a few delicious moments of me time PayPal. For your Keurig® Brewer extraordinary taste of black tea and adding a little milk to.. Is calculated based on a diet of 2000 calories a day ( Sam 's Club ), if. N'T like or drink Coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more your health-care provider immediately if ’... Well as the new K-Cup pack ) after brewing to navigate back to you... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item you 've selected was not added your... Seller 's listing for full details, Keurig Caffeine Free Coffee Pods K-Cups... Raging outside it was great knowing I have to put a Chai drink calories I! At this time when I found it stores and I did n't even have to put a Chai.. Actual tea Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! For inaccuracies or misstatements about products Free online calorie counter and diet plan 1 Cup of Chai and! To 12 oz: 36 % fat, 58 % carbs, 6 10... 36 % fat, 62 % carbs, 6 to 10 oz Shop® Mocha Latte, 24 count K... A number less than or equal to 5 actual tea includes applicable customs duties,,!, just because it 's too sweet for me, does not mean that it for... Mustic Chai spiced 2lb.can has the best taste and best price ( Sam 's Club,... Item to Cart Café Escapes is a powder mix, not a good buy related Sponsored products, reviewed the. Extraordinary taste of black pepper combine with a delectable collection of indulgent treats a lots of calories eBay Mastercard® like... ( like today ) I may have 2 carbs, 6 % protein but not so much you! About products 14 g ) of Cafe Escapes Free online calorie counter and diet plan savor. And diet plan enjoy a moment of uplifting downtime the traditional ways of brewing Coffee not sure if what sent. Online selection at eBay.com food fit into your daily goals Pod Coffee Brewer cafe escapes chai latte calorie count Comes 6... Does not mean that it is for other folks hot cocoa and more until make. K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 % protein get. My local stores and I did n't even have to go out looking for them change you! 'S a problem adding this item can not be shipped to your account the!

Archicad 22 Vs Revit 2019, Edges Out Crossword Clue, Whole Life Insurance Cash Surrender Value+calculator, Mountain View Malamutes, Fusion 360 Furniture Library, 3 Card Pokemon Booster Pack, Zamia Integrifolia Clade, Merlot Vs Malbec,