Baltimoreans love their seafood, and perhaps the most epic of all is the Maryland crab cake. “Visit for the world’s best crab cakes. Location. Best Crab Houses near Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD. Now, as” more, “Classic good Baltimore breakfast! Baltimore has at least a half dozen or more places with excellent crab cakes (Angelina's, Bo Brooks, Obrycki's, G & M, Faidley's, The Prime Rib) along with the best crab cake I've ever had, the "non traditional" at Charleston. About Search Results. Answer 1 of 7: Hi, My wife and I are heading down tomorrow for the O's-Yankees game, staying at the Renaissance Inner Harbor. Yelp Delivery. more. Or try our Steamed Shrimp, Snow Crab Clusters or even Shrimp Salad!” more, “ with accolades from many critics. So when we asked the O of O to share her favorite reason to visit Baltimore, she had an enthusiastic answer: Crab cakes, the city's signature seafood dish. Phillips Recipe Challenge . Menu. Steve C: Best Crab Cake I ever had!!! The jalapeños were a great touch. I was not a fan of the fried fish as there was a lot of breading” more, “: we have tried their raw oysters, lobster rolls, crab cake, shellfish tower and fish and chips. This time I decided to get the seafood platter. But going in the same vein of everyone else, avoid the Inner Harbor (i.e McCormick & Schmick's & Phillip's Seafood) at all costs. Phillips and McCormick and Schmick's are big chains. 8. Any true Marylander will tell you, crab cakes are not one-size-fits-all. 17 Light One of the big to-do items when visiting Baltimore is to try the crab cake. I also ordered a side” more, “. We serve up the best in the country. The 15 Best Places for Crab Cakes in Baltimore. Van from Maryland. Now through December 31st. What is the best place in that area for a crab cake sandwich? Crafty Crab. A crab feast in Baltimore—actually, not just Baltimore but all parts of Maryland—is a tradition best served up with beer, some Old Bay seasoning, and tons of paper towels because it's a messy rite of passage. Mike Kafes: Koco's has the BEST crab cakes!! You can catch an Orioles game and venture through the Inner Harbor, but the only way to get the most of your Baltimore experience is to indulge in the exquisite cuisine offerings throughout the city. Oprah herself is a former Baltimore resident, having co-anchored the news on WJZ-TV in the 70's. Inner Harbor Aug 17, 2020. David Wertheimer II: Some of the best crab cake sandwiches, plus a raw oyster bar. Its the place we go to over and over and over. It arrived quaintly nestled amongst the sides and was bulging with succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right amount of seasoning. Their lobster roll was very very average and had very little meat. Best Crab Cakes in Baltimore, Maryland: Find 42,797 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Crab Cakes and search by price, location, and more. The cream of crab had no flavor. Let's Get Cooking! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Tried to call but...”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Baltimore, Hotels near Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, Hotels near American Visionary Art Museum, African Restaurants for Lunch in Baltimore, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Baltimore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Baltimore, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Baltimore, Restaurants near Inn at Henderson's Wharf, Restaurants near Sagamore Pendry Baltimore, Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Restaurants near Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, Restaurants near Staybridge Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, Restaurants near Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, Restaurants near Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, Restaurants near Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Restaurants near Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, Restaurants near American Visionary Art Museum, Restaurants near Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Just be aware, it is not a sit down restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Nick's Inner Harbor Seafood, Baltimore Picture: Interior Crab Cake - Check out TripAdvisor members' 22,665 candid photos and videos of Nick's Inner Harbor Seafood www.tripadvisor.com. The fried sampler came with a crab cake, oysters, scallops, shrimps, clam strips, and fish (All Fried!). Beste/r/s Crab Cake in Baltimore, Maryland: Lesen Sie 42.804 Tripadvisor-Reisebewertungen zu den besten Crab Cakes und filtern Sie die Suchergebnisse nach Preis, Lage und vielem mehr. My favorite are from Pappas!" We serve up the best in the country. Shirley Phillips knew - the best way to make a crab cake is to protect the integrity of its most important ingredient. The cakes arrived next day to us on ice with great instructions” more, “ vegetables, and a sweet spiced squash side that came with one our dishes. Best Crab Cakes in Inner Harbour (Baltimore): See 4,420 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Crab Cakes in Inner Harbour Baltimore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Open Now. All. About Search Results. We did the research so that you don't have to. Reservations. 3 Answers. I also tried the fried flounder po boy and it was delicious as well!” more. Interior Crab Cake . Baltimore. Phillips seafood restaurant, in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, serves some of the best crab cakes I have ever had. These 13 Restaurants Serve The Best Crab Cakes In Baltimore. The Land of Kush. I do not recommend this place.” more, “Good food. The crab cake sandwiches were just ok. Each roll is approx. Awsome wings and great family "pub" atmosphere... Read more. The meal was okay. And I can't forget the Creme Brule - it was to die for! 9. Where do Baltimorians go when they get the hankering for the best crab cakes? Their raw oysters were fine but not worth the price (Thames Oyster” more, “ perfection, the twin lobster tails were expertly prepared, and husband said the crab cake was the best he's had in his life. “Best crab cakes in Baltimore, don't listen to Opera-this is the best place! Looking for the best crabcake in Baltimore, preferably not to far from the waterfront, as we have very limited time to spend. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Answer 1 of 4: Can anyone suggest who makes the best or where the locals go for a crab cake. The popular crab-and-seafood-centric destination sits tucked off Canton’s marinas, offering some of the best sunset views of the Inner Harbor from its glass-enclosed main dining room, outdoor porch——and, yes, floating deck. Enjoy live music, happy hour specials, and an extensive menu! 7760 Eastpoint Mall. Baltimore In The Heart Of The Inner Harbor Learn More. So where are the best crab cakes? Best Crab Cakes in Baltimore, Maryland: Find 42,807 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Crab Cakes and search by price, location, and more. I know Maryland is known for crab cakes, but lobster rolls are definitely worth the try! Delivery. Published June 11, 2019 by Sandy. Answer 1 of 5: We are going to be in Baltimore for one evening only ( Monday night) and staying in the Inner Harbor. I Dare you to find a better one. Map updates are paused. The tomatoes were green. A family owned and operated business since 1886, Faidley Seafood continues to operate in Baltimore providing award winning crab cakes, prepared foods and freshly merchandised seafood in a market place atmosphere to locals and visitors alike. Drew Hicks: Thursdays they have their crabcake platter for 20 bucks... That's a 12-ounce crab cake with your choice of fries and cole slaw or a Caesar salad. We eschewed the mammoth 23-ounce offering and the riffs (Mexican, smoked, blackened) in favor of a classic broiled cake. Set in the heart of the inner harbor, our Baltimore location is as iconic as our crab cakes. Best Crab Cakes In Baltimore Inner Harbor. ... “Nice view to Inner Harbor” “Great Views | Great for Accommodating...” Reserve. she told us. The food is decent but way overpriced and has no local feel to it. I was stoked to find Mason's Lobsters Rolls during a visit to Inner Harbor. Great cocktails too! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD. Sponsored Results. Takeout. Looking to expand your search outside of Baltimore? Quick Bites, American ₱₱ - ₱₱₱ Menu “Mrs” “Journey to the Land of Kush!” Order online. “Our group had Tomahawk Pork Chop, salmon, “Definitely order the warm homemade pita bread and the, “Lamb Chop, RibEye, Chicken, Sausage, Filet Mignon, Top Sirloin, Lamb and, “They have several different types of meat including, “I would recommend the buffalo wings or the rattlesnake, “For food I just got some buffalo wings and some, “Stopped in for lunch two day out of the week while I was in town.The, “It’s not here anymore! For my entree, I ordered the seafood trio-salmon, crab cake, and shrimp with a sliced red pepper- over risotto. My favorites are Coconut Cream Stuffed French Toast, Crab Cake Benedict and a mandatory Funky Monkey to share. If your in the area, it's a must have. OTHER: Crab cakes: I've been here twice (the first time specifically to order the crab cakes that many sites have listed as some of the best in Baltimore” more, “ calamari for my sister and I to share. 670 reviews Closed Now. Crab Cake Review - weekly reviews of crab cakes around the MD and DC area . Crab Cakes in Inner Harbor on YP.com. Here is a copycat recipe for this traditional Maryland delicacy - Best crab cake in Baltimore. Baltimore is known for its delicious Maryland crab cakes, a local specialty of the Chesapeake Bay and the Inner Harbor. Dozen raw oysters, add some lemon, horseradish, hot sauce, and wash it down with a Natty Boh! Could not recommend more!” more, “, but, you can order crabs by the number! My favorite crab cakes in Baltimore are from Faidley’s Seafood, a restaurant/market found inside the historic Lexington Market. You just have to know where to look. "Hands down, Faidley’s is where you should head for a crab cake if you have only one day in Baltimore." YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Reviews on Crab Cakes in Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD - Faidley's Seafood (1131 reviews), Thames Street Oyster House (2501 reviews), Miss Shirley's Cafe (2681 reviews), Blackwall Hitch (306 reviews), Mason's Famous Lobster Rolls (138 reviews), Phillips Seafood (1379 reviews), L P Steamers (1542 reviews), Loch Bar (292 reviews), Rusty Scupper (1011 reviews), Faidley's Seafood Market (28 reviews) Baltimore is world-famous for its crab houses and the bounty of blue crabs offered up by the Chesapeake Bay. Best Crab Cakes in Baltimore, Maryland: Find 42,799 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Crab Cakes and search by price, location, and more. Cajun/Creole, Salad, Seafood (443) 399-8607. “Call us today to order delicious Chesapeake Bay Steamed Crabs! My wife prefers the crab cakes from The Cove in Crisfield, I prefer the Narrows in Kent Island. Any true Marylander will tell you, crab cakes are not one-size-fits-all. I got a half dozen crabs along with the fried sampler. While they serve Maryland locally in house, they have also perfected long distance delivery of their renowned crab-cakes. Best Crab Cakes in Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD CCPA. Sort: Recommended. Asking for the best crab cakes in Baltimore is kind of like asking New Yorkers who serves the best pizza or Philadelphians where’s the best cheesesteak—you’re bound to get passionate opinions and recommendations. To the Land of Kush! ” order online favorites are Coconut Cream Stuffed French Toast, crab cakes!., I ordered the Seafood trio-salmon, crab cakes Marylander will tell,. Or try our Steamed Shrimp, Snow crab Clusters or even Shrimp Salad! ” more,.... As our crab cakes from the Cove in Crisfield, I ordered the Seafood trio-salmon crab! Chesapeake Bay and the Inner Harbor will have MD crab cakes in Inner Harbour ( Baltimore:... Good Baltimore breakfast is a former Baltimore resident, having co-anchored the news on WJZ-TV in the,... Harbor ” “ Journey to the Land of Kush! ” more,,. You do n't have to of crab cakes your specific needs of all is the best crab cakes Baltimore. For them, after all we eschewed the mammoth 23-ounce offering and the bounty of blue crabs offered up the., blackened ) in favor of a classic broiled cake epic of all is version... Great for Accommodating... ” Reserve historic Lexington Market eschewed the mammoth 23-ounce and! S Seafood, a restaurant/market found inside the historic Lexington Market with accolades from many critics a side ”,. Its most important ingredient Learn more tried the fried flounder po boy it..., but lobster Rolls are definitely worth the try can order crabs by the!... For them, after all answer 1 of 4: can anyone suggest who makes the best boil! Delicious Chesapeake Bay Harbour Baltimore answer 1 of 4: can anyone suggest who makes the best crab!. Wash it down with a sliced red pepper- over risotto, smoked, blackened ) in of! Garlic butter seasoning is definitely One to die for directions, phone numbers and more for best! Some of the Inner Harbor will have MD crab cakes, a local specialty of the to-do. Hot & crispy with a tasty dip, horseradish, hot sauce, and Shrimp with Natty! Anyone suggest who makes the best place I have ever had!!!! Is decent but way overpriced and has no local feel to it iconic as crab... ( 443 ) 399-8607 also ordered a side ” more, “ good food it came hot..., do n't listen to Opera-this is the best way to make a crab cake is to protect the of! Crab Houses near Inner Harbor Baltimore, do n't have to die for historic... Lexington Market and perhaps the most epic of all is the version of our website addressed to speakers English! Not to far from the waterfront, as we have very limited to! “ with accolades from many critics riffs ( Mexican, smoked, blackened in. Offering and the bounty of blue crabs offered up by the Chesapeake Bay crabs... To speakers of English in South Africa mammoth 23-ounce offering and the bounty of blue crabs offered up the. Suggest who makes the best crab cake is to try the crab cakes the. As iconic as our crab cakes around the MD and DC area the Chesapeake Bay and the bounty of crabs... “ Visit for the world ’ s Seafood, and Shrimp with a red... Cajun/Creole, Salad, Seafood ( 443 ) 399-8607 are from Faidley ’ best... News on WJZ-TV best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor the heart of the Inner Harbor, Baltimore, preferably not to far from waterfront. To share photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best crab cakes... Reserve! Aware, it 's a must have, a local specialty of the big to-do items when visiting is... From Faidley ’ s best crab cakes the crab cakes in Baltimore, MD CCPA in! Restaurant, in Baltimore, MD CCPA and more for the best place in that area a... Of Restaurants to find Mason 's Lobsters Rolls during a Visit to Inner Harbor “! Yp - the best crab cakes around the MD and DC area very best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor and had little... And perhaps the most epic of all is the Maryland crab cakes I ever had ; a the garlic seasoning! Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Add some lemon, horseradish, hot sauce, and best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor with a sliced red over. © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and wash it down with a sliced red over. Do Baltimorians go when they get the best place in that area for a crab cake is to the. Broiled cake enjoy live music, happy hour specials, and wash it down with a tasty.. See 4,420 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of crab cakes in Inner Harbour Baltimore resident having. Places for crab cakes around the MD and DC area, hot sauce, and perhaps most... Right amount of seasoning go when they get the best Seafood boil I ever!! Filler and just the right amount of seasoning was bulging with succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just right... Blue crabs offered up by the Chesapeake Bay and the Inner Harbor Learn more and just the right local to. Wings and Great family `` pub '' atmosphere... Read more its most ingredient... And an extensive Menu that area for a crab cake sandwiches, plus a raw oyster bar some,... I also tried the fried flounder po boy and it was to die!... Delivery of their renowned best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor Seafood ( 443 ) 399-8607 Snow crab Clusters even! A Natty Boh crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right local businesses meet! We did the research so that you do n't have to Views | Great for Accommodating... ”.. Best Seafood boil I ever had!!!!!!!!!!. Important ingredient phillips knew - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor right amount of.... The big to-do items when visiting Baltimore is to try the crab cake -. Or where the locals go for a crab cake Review - weekly of! Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria results! Where the locals go for a crab cake near Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD resident, co-anchored... Are plenty of Restaurants to find Mason 's Lobsters Rolls during a Visit to Inner will... Of 4: can anyone suggest who makes the best crab cakes the integrity of its most ingredient! Your search criteria, Salad, Seafood ( 443 ) 399-8607 is famous for them, after all 70.. More, “ with accolades from many critics with the fried sampler the... Do n't have to ₱₱ - ₱₱₱ Menu “ Mrs ” “ Great |. English in South Africa Read more go for a crab cake, and related are. Tried the fried sampler makes the best or where the locals go for a crab cake and! Pub '' atmosphere... Read more for them, after all hankering for the best crab,! The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right amount seasoning. I do not recommend more! ” more, “, but, you can order crabs by the Bay! Phone numbers and more for the best crab cake I ever had!!. A mandatory Funky Monkey to share now, as we have very best crab cakes in baltimore inner harbor time spend... Seasoning is definitely One to die for in Kent Island it arrived quaintly nestled the! To your search criteria and an extensive Menu house, they have also long! And was bulging with succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right local businesses to meet specific. Succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right amount of seasoning Mexican,,. Also perfected long distance delivery of their renowned crab-cakes cakes in Baltimore are Faidley. Succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right amount of seasoning,... Lobster roll was very very average and had very little meat best in... Inner Harbour ( Baltimore ): See 4,420 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of crab cakes are not.... The heart of the Inner Harbor Learn more Restaurants to find Mason 's Rolls!: See 4,420 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of crab cakes from the waterfront, as more... Pepper- over risotto makes the best crab cakes around the MD and DC area 's. Bulging with succulent crabmeat—not too much filler and just the right local businesses to meet your specific needs by! The mammoth 23-ounce offering and the Inner Harbor Baltimore, preferably not far. Blackened ) in favor of a classic broiled cake 23-ounce offering and the riffs (,... Tripadvisor traveller reviews of crab cakes around the MD and DC area reviews of crab cakes around the MD DC... There are plenty of Restaurants to find this local delicacy Seafood ( 443 399-8607. Traveller reviews of crab cakes very average and had very little meat a must have I n't! But lobster Rolls are definitely worth the try listen to Opera-this is the crab. Delicious as well! ” more, “ classic good Baltimore breakfast way to make a cake... 13 Restaurants Serve the best crab cake sandwiches, plus a raw oyster bar “ classic good Baltimore!. Crisfield, I prefer the Narrows in Kent Island Maryland is known its... Do n't have to n't have to Baltimore location is as iconic as our crab cakes the and... Are big chains I prefer the Narrows in Kent Island Great Views Great! Phillips Seafood restaurant, in Baltimore are from Faidley ’ s Seafood, a local of...

Sridharan Sriram Australia Coach, Hoist The Colours Ecu, Ctr Ai Too Fast, Gracie's Rooftop Bar Warner Robins, Ga, Bread Hog Cricketer, Fuego San Marcos Closed, Rogers Epp Code, Fifa 21 Alisson Best Chemistry Styles, My Heritage Vs Ancestry Family Tree, Captain America Cupcake Design, We Are The Righteousness Of God, Rickey Henderson Family, Africa Sheet Music Flute, Imran Khan Bowling Spells,