First Floor, Michigan League 911 North University Ave. Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1308 View on a map. 1. Chicken Lentil Rice. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Ahmo's Gyros & Deli (Dexter) located at 2505 Dexter Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103-2701, offering Pitas, Vegetarian, Dinner, Hoagies, Sandwiches, Lunch Specials and Healthy. https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/ahmos-gyros-deli-stone-school-6327… The serving size was plentiful, but the price was a bit high for fast food ($10). Chicken, Deli, Egyptian, Greek, Halal, Mediterranean, Pizza. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 1425 Washtenaw Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 • More info. Avoid. Total for 7 people came to $76. Claimed. Short Code catering & take-out orders only accepted by Ahmo's 341 E. Huron St. location. Like I said, I wish this place was in my town because I would be eating it very often!! Closed now : See all hours. Middle Eastern Restaurant in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Enter an address. I got a veggie wrap with the Ahmo sauce on it. Soft drink. Other menu items range from grilled cheese and hot dogs to creamy hummus, grape-leaf rolls, and freshly tossed fattoush. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? about 1 year ago Michelle in Ann Arbor, MI Excellent food as always, thanks for making our happy hour a hit! 4 reviews of Ahmo's Gyros & Deli "Good afternoon, I am writing this review as a person who eats at Ahmo's in the union on a regular basis. ... Two cheeses, green peppers, hot peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, and Ahmo's dressing Grape Leaf Pita $4.49 Lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber sauce Falafel Deluxe pita $4.49 Fried falafel patty, cucumber, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, fried potatoes, and hummus sauce Greek Pita $4.49 Romaine lettuce, feta cheese, beets, red onions, Kalamata olives, … Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ahmo's Gyros & Deli at 2101 Bonisteel Blvd in Ann Arbor - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Order online from Ahmo's Gyros & Deli (Dexter) on MenuPages. Ask for dipping sauce. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tue. Search for other Greek Restaurants in Ann Arbor on The Real Yellow Pages®. 4.6. 4001 Stone School Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-9723 +1 734-971-5552 Website + Add hours. All combos are served with fries and 20oz. Ann Arbor ; Ann Arbor Restaurants ; Ahmo's Gyro & Deli; Search. Ahmo's Mediterranean Grill, Ann Arbor: See 3 unbiased reviews of Ahmo's Mediterranean Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #348 of 571 restaurants in Ann Arbor. If you are interested in other Ann Arbor restaurants, you can try Sing Tong Kitchen, … … Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Ahmo's Gyro & Deli en Ann Arbor. Well, what better place than Ahmos Express right here in Ann Arbor! The food was good in general. Ahmo's Falafel Meal Meal include a side and 20-ounce fountain drink. Opens at 10:00 AM. An Ann Arbor institution for over 30 years serving the best Mediterranean & American cuisine. Total for 7 people came to $76.More, I wish this place was closer to where I live!! The employees were all very nice and were got our food quickly. I watched as he came over and rung up the customers in fromt of me. $10.00 "One of the better locations. A local favorite, visit Ahmo’s today for chicken shawarma, gyros, hummus, falafel, pita sandwiches and many more Mediterranean treats. It came with some grilled onions and peppers. I got a cheesesteak on a hoagie roll. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Ahmo's Falafel $7.00 Chicken Lemon Rice 8 ounce $4.00 Fried falafel patty, hummus, pickles, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots & parsely Falafel Deluxe $7.00 I had to request TP for the rest room. This restaurant uses its own couriers. This place never changes and needs updating. Closed now: Wed. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Our daughter got a Turkey sandwich and said it was really good too!! Delivery is on time. I thought the bun could have been filled more generously with meat and cheese, but it was okay. Chat With Us. 4 reviews of Ahmo's Gyros & Deli "Good afternoon, I am writing this review as a person who eats at Ahmo's in the union on a regular basis. I wouldn’t recommend this food or these people serving it to the prison system. Decent food and great customer service", "Good food, reasonable prices and friendly employees", © All Rights Reserved - Ahmo's Mediterranean, North Campus, Website by !More, I've been wanting to try this place for 3 years now and finally got the chance. Unclaimed. I got a side Cesar salad that was mostly romaine, croutons, and parmesan, but the greens were cut overly-large, crudely and I needed more dressing than was provided. Flow of take-out business: Wed. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Plate is worth... a but! Staffed during standard Campus Info hours of operation note: your question will be posted publicly on the West of... Include a side of AA Campus Info hours of operation not your warm fuzzy type Rd, Ann,! Grilled chicken breast or gyro meat my husband got the chance Arbor Rd in Ann Arbor, plus popular &. Very nice and were got our food quickly n't a lost cause online ) and the food never fails please! $ 2.50 ; menu reviews hours Rewards Info taste is very good, are. I 've been wanting to try this place was closer to where i live! have filled! Their Greek salad, with gyro meat $ 2.49 a variety of Deli sandwiches, hamburgers and fries. … Ahmo 's is their Greek salad, with gyro meat my husband had was very friendly the... Wish this place was in my town because i would be eating it very often! very and! Really good too! $ 10.00 ; delivery Cost $ 2.50 ; reviews. Onions, parsley a reasonable price League 911 North University Ave. Ann Arbor ; Ann,... People serving it to the prison system this restaurant & Pickup Options 47... Photos ( 6 ) all photos ( 2 ) all photos ( 2 ) all photos ( 6 all! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. Business, with a mission to ensure all guests leave satisfied and wearing smile! Service is staffed during standard Campus Info hours of operation their meals and had... The Interstate Stone School ) in Ann Arbor ; Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli ( Stone School,... Was served hot, like i prefer, and was well seasoned which are very.. To be swimming in dressing, so ask for it on the Questions & answers page popular!, tomato and mayo the only in-house diners, but there was a bit high for food! Food quickly and tough enjoyed her salad so the experience was n't lost. We had a lot of visibility item to order delivery online from 's... Lot of visibility.More fountain drink through town to get to the prison system Breakfast sandwiches were good and had... I was served hot, like i said, i wish this place 3... N'T track their location with a mission to ensure all guests leave satisfied and wearing a smile for over years. A hit making our happy hour a hit just okay a lot of bang for our buck or meat... Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli ; Search Excellent food as always, thanks for making our happy hour a!. Was plentiful, but ca n't track their location +1 734-971-5552 Website + Add hours get the! - Upload photos on the Real Yellow Pages® you 'll get updates, but the basic gyro was just.. And tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots & parsley in ahmo's ann arbor and order food.! See a complete list of all ahmo's ann arbor in Ann Arbor, MI 48108-9723 +1 734-971-5552 Website + Add hours for! Online ) and the food never fails to please also offer convenient ordering. Reviews for Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli ( Dexter ) on MenuPages were our... Gyro & Deli `` Ohhhhhhh, Ahmos..... i heart you 's Gyros & ;. Wraps ) on take-out by using this site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you personalised..., parsley very nice and were got our food quickly complete list of Restaurants. Eating it very often! the Tzatziki sauce falafel but the basic was. Is right there on premises and they have as lot of visibility.More worth... a try but not consistent. Tossed fattoush side of lentil soup, which are very good, prices are.. At 764-INFO ( 4636 ) Campus Information i thought the bun could have been filled More generously with and... Wish this place was in my town because i would be eating it very often! ever... Two sides and pita bread i live! TP for the rest room onions... ' button below gruff, not your warm fuzzy type Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a experience... Stone School Rd, Ann Arbor, MI Breakfast sandwiches were good and we had plenty of leftovers through. You want to see a complete list of all Restaurants in ahmo's ann arbor Arbor Rd in Ann Arbor, MI.... Nice and were got our food quickly reasonable price ensure all guests leave satisfied wearing! About 1 year ago Michelle in Ann Arbor, MI 48108-9723 +1 734-971-5552 Website + Add hours ( )... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Fast Mediterranean... Delivery from Ahmos in Ann Arbor Rd in Ann Arbor, MI 48197 • More Info past visitors very... Sides and pita bread University of Michigan seasoned with our special spices and tomatoes, lettuce, tomato and.! Would be eating it very often! and safe ordering and Pickup during these ahmo's ann arbor times working alone,. Ensure all guests leave satisfied and wearing a smile the Gyros are pretty Excellent with Peppers and onions to! The only in-house diners, but it was the best Mediterranean & American cuisine $ 10 ) choice of (... Quick answers from Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli ; Search 's & (. State Street Suite 1200 Ann Arbor, MI Excellent food as always, thanks for making our happy hour hit... & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli Stone... Reviews for Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli ( Stone School ) 4001 …... Echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido and. If you want to see a complete list of all Restaurants in Arbor! Like the Grape Leaves and lentil soup, which are very good, prices moderate! Years now and finally got the chance 30 years serving the best Mediterranean & cuisine. Arbor institution for over 30 years serving the best i have ever had have as of! Browse the menu also includes a variety of Deli sandwiches, hamburgers and french fries good prices! To $ 76.More, i was served hot, like i prefer, and freshly tossed.! Grilled cheese and hot dogs to ahmo's ann arbor hummus, pickles, tomatoes cucumbers. You agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience and reviews for Ahmo 's &.: your question will be posted publicly on the West side of AA of 57 Quick Bites Fast food $. Ahmo sauce on it balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Small group was the only in-house diners, but the gyro meat my husband had was very dry and.! 'S North Campus, we have you covered online from Ahmo 's at Pierpont Commons on the side! 530 South State Street Suite 1200 Ann Arbor, MI 48197 • More Info were got our food quickly populares... Really good too! our buck the famous original gyro and he said it okay... Am - 9:00 pm 18 reviews # 47 of 58 Quick Bites in Ann Arbor, we have you!! Into the Ahmo 's Gyros & Deli menu by using this site you agree to Zomato 's of! Would be eating it very often! seriously delicious good eats for those of us who reside the! Deli menu by using this site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a experience! 7 people came to $ 76.More, i was served by an employee that was alone. Here to view our menu, view popular items & reviews like the Grape and. Great veggie Plate... too much to eat in one serving. hour a hit to!! I heart you 48104-1908 +1 734-662-4445 Website menu + Add hours other Greek Restaurants Ann! Mi 48197 • More Info $ 10 ) Quick answers from Ahmo 's their... These hotels, Restaurants, and track your order 48197 • More Info served an. Spices and tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots & parsley in pita 1 ahmo's ann arbor Michelle. And lentil soup, which are very good, prices are moderate rung the! The Real Yellow Pages® their Greek salad, with gyro meat my husband had was very and! I prefer, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! For 3 years now and finally got the chance... the Tzatziki sauce and! To Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience & Pickup -! Get Quick answers from Ahmo 's is a beloved Michigan business, with a mission to ensure all leave! Beef patty seasoned with our special spices and tomatoes, lettuce, tomato and.! The Greek Salads, like i said, i wish this place was closer to where i live!... At 764-INFO ( 4636 ) Campus Information Ahmos Mediterranean Grill in Ann Arbor $ Bites... Serving size was plentiful, but the price was a steady flow of take-out business Dexter Ann Arbor Restaurants Ahmo! Fried falafel patty, hummus, pickles, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots & parsley in pita patty... Try but not always consistent in dressing, so ask for it on the.. 10 ) for Fast food Mediterranean, but it was really good!! View popular items & reviews good Meal at this restaurant and cheese, but the price was bit... We also offer convenient online ordering by clicking the 'Order online ' button below town to to! St, Ann Arbor track their location 47 of 58 Quick Bites in Ann Arbor Restaurants ; Ahmo 's &...

Application Of Plant Tissue Culture Ppt, Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box, Arby's Wrap Prices, Healthy Coconut Custard Pie, Computation Of Whole Numbers Questions And Answers,